Game Day Western Derby XXXIX - Who's got the bigger Dong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously I cant stand all of the Priddis hate on this board, but enough is enough I agree with all the haters. The guy is a liability, plenty of others tonight as well but as our main playmaker he single handedly fuks up every passage of play he is involved in.

Can we just crack some skulls for old times sakes now?

It's funny you say that, yesterday I was watching Biffs, Bumps and Brawlers and it was just full of Eagles players from the late 89s and early 90s smashing everything in their way. If there was a version of our last five years it would just show us getting smashed week after week.

So many piss weak flogs in our team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great month of footy. Play like this next week and we'll lose to GWS.
See how our front runner midfield goes next week.

Giants will be favourites. I will offer myself as bait for Priddis to assault so he gets jailtime. Problem is he will probably miss the target or the blow will be too soft.

It's funny you say that, yesterday I was watching Biffs, Bumps and Brawlers and it was just full of Eagles players from the late 89s and early 90s smashing everything in their way. If there was a version of our last five years it would just show us getting smashed week after week.

So many piss weak flogs in our team.
I know you hate McGinnity but that was the one thing about him I liked. In the potato farm of a team we have, at least he tried to get into the face of players. Darling is about the only one out there with a bit of that mongrel streak in him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Western Derby XXXIX - Who's got the bigger Dong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back