Game Day Western Derby XXXIX - Who's got the bigger Dong?

Remove this Banner Ad

We are the worst team in the competition. Seriously. The worst.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** schofield just ****

His been on for barely a quarter and his stuffed. LIFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Rosa gets a red timer. We wont win many games kicking 7 goals a game and only having 19 shots in a game.

Lucky to get within 5 goals and that second quarter was mighty costly in front of goal in the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's funny? Its an embarrassment.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
So we're worse than Melbourne, Brisbane, GWS, Adelaide and Carlton? No. But we're still shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep...im in love with Adam Simpson! So annoyed we lost it...:(

Fitness is a real issue - our boys can hardly run

Wait a sec, we can't kick and we can't kick goals, so surely they at least spent that time getting their fitness up? Surely?

Btw, you people are so idiotic for tipping the Eagles, how could anyone tip the Eagles after that last quarter last week? I called it at the start of the game our goal kicking is diabolical and it costs us yet again

Good luck beating GWS next week, good lord we have some spuds running around out there, going from a Prelim 3 years ago to this with nearly the exact same team :rolleyes:

Hahahaha ... Coming from you?

I actually understand the game. You are like one of those middle aged women, knitting at the game and screaming for their boys . Clueless doesn't come close.
Clueless. Whatever. you think because you played some good games in the 18's that that qualifies you as a good judge. i'll back my coaching career against yours any day.
You honestly think that priddis in the middle cost us that game. Try inaccurate kicking, try composure with the ball going into the final third. you just want to bag players and then tell everyone how gtreat your opinion is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Western Derby XXXIX - Who's got the bigger Dong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back