Game Day Western Derby XXXIX - Who's got the bigger Dong?

Remove this Banner Ad

So we're worse than Melbourne, Brisbane, GWS, Adelaide and Carlton? No. But we're still shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We j just lost to Carlton. Melbourne have improved. We couldn't beat Brisbane or Adelaide with their midfield. We will lose to gws next week.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Wrong player to drop. We needed him in the end. And Sheed would have been handy

Wouldn't have made a difference, we are a bottom four team and it's not from lack of effort. We are the try hards that fall short. We're that pesky shit team that good teams can not try for 3 qtrs and win the game in one qtr. I feel sad for the players, they try their guts out but they are just shit....terrible recruiting or development. Everyone here talks about how good a year Masten is having yet he wouldn't be in the top 50 midfielders, there is nothing he excels at, skills average, poor in winning the footy, average speed, poor overhead, average goal kicker and we have a list of these types.

Clueless. Whatever. you think because you played some good games in the 18's that that qualifies you as a good judge. i'll back my coaching career against yours any day.
You honestly think that priddis in the middle cost us that game. Try inaccurate kicking, try composure with the ball going into the final third. you just want to bag players and then tell everyone how gtreat your opinion is.
**** off.
He did nothing to help us win that game.

That game just showed what i already knew before... Priddis is a total joke, and Darling is a superstar.

Priddis needs to be out of the team.

Darling needs to be in a team that can actually kick it to him

Mate I totally agree. I have held on for a long time about Priddus and his role in the team and you can't question his effort he tries his ****ing heart out but he is just simply limited by his skills and decision making. Hutchings I don't want anywhere near the Eagles by seasons end. Not sure of the current contracts but the Eagles need to throw ****ing stupid money at the young WA boys from Gold Coast e.g. O'Meara, Bennel, Swallow etc

How can anyone dish out the 5 votes this week. (Shep, Hurn, darling, Rosa & Emac)
Hurn ok first game back but damn everyone we needed to play good played poor.
Cox/Naita had no effect, Midfielders were shocking (Rosa serviceable) & Bennel & Yeo who've been ok so far, gave us little today.

Main positive was Mackenzie keeping Pav goalless. Pav always gets his junk time goals, today was set up for him to kick 2 late in the 3rd, 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Lycett. Now there's a player that was totally useless today.
Bring LeCras in, drop Lycett.
Glass out if not right - Schoey in.
Ellis in.

Right, some of your recent posts are just amazingly stupid.

Lecca will play as soon as he is fit, but he has a broken/fractured arm.

Ellis has had 6 calf injuries in 18 months. If that isn't reason to be overly cautious with him then I don't know what is.

But yeah, lets play injured players :rolleyes:

We are a long long long long long way from been a good side.
Simpson wont make it . Hes inherited an absolute spud list, but he is way off with his decisions.
WHY DOES HE PERSIT WITH SO MANY TALL'S THAT HAVE OFFER SO LITTLE ?
Ultimately the coach makes the calls but how do we fix it?
TANK

**** off anyone who defends priddis. All his disposals e ineffective pointless drivel

priddis is horribly poor but he does everything he can and puts his body on the line. its not his fault the coaching staff select him to play on the ball.
whereas guys like gaff who have all the talent in the world and literally jog around are pathetic.

do coaches sit down with blokes like gaff, go through the tapes and point out how soft and ineffective they are?
and if so, what do they say when they go watch the tape the week after?

**** off.
He did nothing to help us win that game.

No point blaming Priddis. At least he excels in one skill, clearances. It's true he is average to poor in everything else. But hutchings is average or below average in every department of the game including clearances. Masten again above average endurance and decent foot skills and pace but wouldn't say he excels in any one department. Scott Selwood may be average in almost every department but at least he like priddis excels in one particular part of the game....tackling/tagging/

priddis is horribly poor but he does everything he can and puts his body on the line. its not his fault the coaching staff select him to play on the ball.
whereas guys like gaff who have all the talent in the world and literally jog around are pathetic.

do coaches sit down with blokes like gaff, go through the tapes and point out how soft and ineffective they are?

Agreed. But whats the point of getting the ball if you give it back to the opposition. May as well not get it bot are as pointless as each other.

No point blaming Priddis. At least he excels in one skill, clearances. It's true he is average to poor in everything else. But hutchings is average or below average in every department of the game including clearances. Masten again above average endurance and decent foot skills and pace but wouldn't say he excels in any one department. Scott Selwood may be average in almost every department but at least he like priddis excels in one particular part of the game....tackling/tagging/

Again. No point in having a clearance if you cant get it to a team mate.

Yeah i agree with all this. Gaff has... a fat ass. He literally just jogs around in the background with no urgency whatsoever. Might call for it, try swinging onto his left.. if that doesn't happen ohwell, he'll just dish out a handball to whoever

Clueless. Whatever. you think because you played some good games in the 18's that that qualifies you as a good judge. i'll back my coaching career against yours any day.
You honestly think that priddis in the middle cost us that game. Try inaccurate kicking, try composure with the ball going into the final third. you just want to bag players and then tell everyone how gtreat your opinion is.

You actually described Priddis' as BRILLIANT today in the other thread. What did you coach the under 14 blind amateurs girls?

The guy who played as our only established inside offensive mid was beyond poor today. He was awful. We have various structural issues no doubt, never said otherwise. But any new direction needs to start with cleaning out or adjusting the role of the standard bearers for the current shitness. Priddis has no other role and he is just awful against decent, properly coached, opponents. He has zero damage factor and can't run. Today he added a bambi on ice sense of balance around the ball too ...

If you rated his game in anyway shape or form today you know absolutely nothing at all about football.

Agreed. But whats the point of getting the ball if you give it back to the opposition. May as well not get it bot are as pointless as each other.

i totally agree. but at least he goes hammer and tong to get the ball every week, year after year.
he is the worst person to have winning the footy in the modern game. he just isnt quick and creative enough to get those chances to our advantage.

but thats EVERYTHING in his power he can provide.

darling will try, dive, stretch and pressure on every possible occassion, its the least he can do.
you or I can do those things, it doesnt take any skill, it takes heart, fitness and some 'giveash**t'

shuey and gaff dont have that, so all the talent they have is just worthless

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Western Derby XXXIX - Who's got the bigger Dong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back