Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly all clubs spend money but people would be more than surprised at what the clots actually spend. At the end of the day what any club does is their own business.
As for any drama the club is in, i think you will find as with most things there is always a certain amount of exaggeration involved.
Especially after the club is going through a fair bit of change.
Our captain has left on good terms and has an opportunity that he wanted so he could not pass on it.
As for me not getting the job again that's just footy. Although i was dissapointed not to be reappointed i'm not one to sulk over and if anything kind of agree that it could be a good move on the club's behalf.
As stated earlier i will be apart of the colts in 2010 and we will be a strong happy club.

jason, u do not have to justify one thing on this forum mate, your club has played in the last, uumm 6?? grand finals, enuff said

I think it's common knowledge that D Jacobs came to the colts to play with his brother, he could have got prob 3 times the amount he was getting at the colts. Massis & Twomey are juniors from the club prob could also get way above what they've got at the colts, Julier has fam connections at the colts and would also have played for a lot less that what he could have got else where, Hoath was part of our 10 year premiership reunion this year, so obviously all these blokes enjoy playing for the Colts as it is a great club to be involved in. Apart from DJ who isn't sure what he's doing I wouldn't expect to see too many leaving the club.

I always heard that Danny Jacobs only come to the Colts due to the pressure from his female cousin. The brother thing was a smoke screen. I also heard that his match payments were covered by his female cousin due to a HUGE payout from work.

I always heard that Danny Jacobs only come to the Colts due to the pressure from his female cousin. The brother thing was a smoke screen. I also heard that his match payments were covered by his female cousin due to a HUGE payout from work.
one of the best i've heard

I also heard that they wanted to make history and field a whole side of people related to the Bonnetts, Toz, Bretto, Danny, Jacko, Stingray, even the old man Bob at Full Forward - could teach Clarkey a thing or two from what I hear.......who knows they might even make the local papers, or even better backpage of the Age!

I also heard that they wanted to make history and field a whole side of people related to the Bonnetts, Toz, Bretto, Danny, Jacko, Stingray, even the old man Bob at Full Forward - could teach Clarkey a thing or two from what I hear.......who knows they might even make the local papers, or even better backpage of the Age!

To Good i give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what i'm told many people could be teaching me a thing or three....
Maybe that female cousin could be the coach of the bonnett team, she does run the show anyway:)

as are recent recruits Bonnici, Philpot & Bloomfield (contrary to the dribble posted on here by uneducated delinquents).

i think you better talk to donny then cos he told me this week he not happy with albion or the coach and zavalis. he wants to go but they thretened him and his family if he leaves. he not happy. he said albion wer on phone to other club coachs tellin them to F#*k off away from donny. the club he wants to go to is workin very close with him to sort out. donny mate will be goin to who also is albion player.
so before you think you know evrythin get your storys rite.

I don't quite believe anyone at Albion would have threatened Shaydon if he leaves the club. I'm sure Albion are doing all they can to keep him onboard but mate that's a bit extreme, writing things like this only causes trouble amongst the club & Shaydon himself, I wouldn't expect him to go out making statements like that.

I know he is talking with 2-3 clubs, but have spoken with people at the club last week who have assured he is more then likely going to stay on, since last week he may have signed I'm not sure or that.

Essendon District B grade top 5 club is interested in a playing assistant coach for season 2010. We require an onballer and a full fwd. Anyone interested can private message (pm) me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the WRFL about to destruct?
The President, Vice-President, CEO and 2 other office staff have all quit.
There are 4 Board positions vacant, the current board want to fill 2 places with people they know. The other 2 positions have 3 nominees, Terry Magarity, Mick Pisalia & Bones Maghie.
These last 3 need to be on the board, not just 2 of them, they will put the league back in the correct direction.
But what about the fees, already too high and next year add on another 5%

Is the WRFL about to destruct?
The President, Vice-President, CEO and 2 other office staff have all quit.
There are 4 Board positions vacant, the current board want to fill 2 places with people they know. The other 2 positions have 3 nominees, Terry Magarity, Mick Pisalia & Bones Maghie.
These last 3 need to be on the board, not just 2 of them, they will put the league back in the correct direction.
But what about the fees, already too high and next year add on another 5%

Heard a rumor that Terry Gunn has applied for the umpires job. Can anyone confirm. After last season, and the walk outs mentioned above, god help the WRFL if true and he is succesful.
The resignations were always going to happen because of what happened with the umpires last season and AFL Vic were going to make sure changes were made, due to the embarresment caused.

Heard a rumor that Terry Gunn has applied for the umpires job. Can anyone confirm. After last season, and the walk outs mentioned above, god help the WRFL if true and he is succesful.
The resignations were always going to happen because of what happened with the umpires last season and AFL Vic were going to make sure changes were made, due to the embarresment caused.

About bloody time the pi**ed them off :thumbsu: out of the league they were nothing but trouble the whole time they were in power!!!!!!!
The great man Patching will be sleeping easy now and not turning over in his grave now that the 3 little pigs are gone.

LONG LIVE THE PATCH...BRING BACK THE FDFL...

Just been advised that Ben Mc Manus from the League has also resigned to take a job with a council.

This in the end could be a positive move for the football association as there will be a new team with new ideas!!

Our biggest concern is now 1 or 2 have gone that other clubs with bigger purses will come and pick at our list. So we have to work swiftly in getting players signed/commited. Heard tonite Keilor our into 3 senior players and to get them all as a package....Hopefully the loyalty factor wins out.
Keep posting daryl u have the insight of a female!!
rock07 who are these three players and do you think they will move on or stay

i know its still early days as clubs are still trying 2 signed players would anyone like 2 try and have a crack what leader will be like at end of year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back