Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a few first year players so without a name pretty hard to confirm.Have heard though that J.Tedesco who was a first year player will most likely be at Altona in 2010.Maybe Rock can confirm this ?

LOL... how would i know now??? I have gone from top of the tree to the bottom mate, so i only know things second hand. The assistant coach from last year had a hand at getting some young blokes at the club. So if he is not involved anymore at senior level i guess they could be moving on. For the club's sake i hope this is not true.

God help us the bloke couldnt lay straight in bed he is a known liar and a dog the comp is doomed

This is a great acquisition for the league. Known Shane for many years, he, had great success at the EDFL in attracting young people into umpiring. An umpire's umpire, someone who can communicate on many levels and someone who can certainly relate to "footy" people and teach and coach umpires.

Hopefully a new start for the WRFL in the umpiring department.

LOL... how would i know now??? I have gone from top of the tree to the bottom mate, so i only know things second hand. The assistant coach from last year had a hand at getting some young blokes at the club. So if he is not involved anymore at senior level i guess they could be moving on. For the club's sake i hope this is not true.
And a very astute assistant coach as well, it would be a waste of a good footy brain if he was not involved next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any 2010 predictions yet?

Best & Fairest - Wiggins
Leading Goalkicker - Perkins
Premiers - Sunshine
Runner Up - Spotswood

Who is Wiggins, who does he play for?

Perkins is playing at Port Melbourne VFL isn't he?

Sunshine is a prtty big prediction first time coach and playing at the same time will be tough no doubt, they will play finals don't think premiers.

Who is Wiggins, who does he play for?

Perkins is playing at Port Melbourne VFL isn't he?

Sunshine is a prtty big prediction first time coach and playing at the same time will be tough no doubt, they will play finals don't think premiers.
Patrick Wiggins played with western bulldogs and werribee.
Had the ability but easily upset and then went off boil.Originally from Tasmania.

Wiggins Tasmania = two heads
Sunshine Melb = inbred's
Conclusion = Should fit in well :thumbsu:[/quote]

That's pretty funny coming from a guy from the Hoppers Crossing area. Half your early settlers came from the Sunshine/Braybrook area, dill. You are probably a bi-product.

Wiggins Tasmania = two heads
Sunshine Melb = inbred's
Conclusion = Should fit in well :thumbsu:

That's pretty funny coming from a guy from the Hoppers Crossing area. Half your early settlers came from the Sunshine/Braybrook area, dill. You are probably a bi-product.[/quote]

Don't you mean Swappers Crossing?

That's pretty funny coming from a guy from the Hoppers Crossing area. Half your early settlers came from the Sunshine/Braybrook area, dill. You are probably a bi-product.

Don't you mean Swappers Crossing?[/quote]

:thumbsu: I thought it was Hoppers Swappers!! hahaha
Wiggins will do well at the Kanga's, any other news on possible recruits there is a whisper about a few port colts players heading to the kanga's anyone got any names as yet??

Also now that the AGM is done and dusted for the league, its good to see that there are footy people back in charge with Mick Psalia, Terry Mc Garrity and Bones Mc Ghie on the board, with Bill Biaarani as Pres and John O'Callaghan as Vice Pres.
Of course the out going board had their final dig, leaving after their speach while the meeting was still running but in the end - showed the level of respect they haeld for the presidents and clubs!!

Interesting a guy with the tag Bully coming out of Hoppers:confused:

Great to see football people back on the board, and a good mix with some business acumen:thumbsu: Good Luck because the league needs leadership asap before it dissolves.

Crackers back at Spotty, very interesting knowing what Yarrawonga were paying him $$$$ a game and thinking he signed for two years;)

When Cougar is ready Sunshine recruits will be revealed:D

Just reading the local paper up home Beazer.. Could have chosen a better club though..

I think you mean competition, KDL will hardley be a challenge for him, must be an economic choice because good players don't play KDL without having ties to the club or coin or maybe as they are last years premiers chasing a cup![/quote]

Anyone tell me about Wayne PATAK from the Western Region League who is coming up this way to play in the GVFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back