Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it is boring on here time to create a real good discussion;

BEST WRFL TEAM 2000 - 2009

B: Bonnet (Colts) Sir (Parkside) Arena (St Albans)

H/B: B.Jacobs (Colts) McGhie (Spots) Clonan (Hoppers)

C: Theodore (Spot) Carson (Hopp) Barker (West/Albion)

H/F McNualty (Yarr/Colts) Caddy (Colts) Galea (Spots)

F: Condos (Park) Clarke (Colts) Keenan (Spots)

Rucks: Julier (Colts) Ruck Rover: Frost (Yarr/Hopp) Rover: Lindsay (Colts)

Bench: Fitzpatrick (St Alb), M.Antonowicz (St Alb), R.Douglas (Suns), S.Zavalas (Park/Alb)

Based mainly on Premierships & Priest Medallists???

Special Mention: N.Juegan, B.Kelly, B.Harris, B.Davis, S.McGoldrick, A.Taleb, C.Beazley, S.Kolyniuk, C.Price, S.Broadbent, C.O;Keefe, A.Freeland, B.Foley, A.Comer, A.Tymms - And I am sure I missed heaps

Hey Guys,
Kilmore Football Netball Club is seeking practice matches in 2010. All grades including netball are available/or can be a mix. If your club is interested, we are seeking these dates/weekends:

13 Mar 10 - Away or 14 Mar 10 - Home*
20 Mar 10 - Home
27 Mar 10 - Away or 28 Mar 10 - Home*
*Kilmore home ground not avaliable these Saturdays.

Thanks for letting my post on your forum. If you are interested contacted me via PM or russell@kilmorefnc.com

try w.weapons on the 2nd divison thread mate, im sure they can accommodate your netball praccy games

Bench: Fitzpatrick (St Alb), M.Antonowicz (St Alb), R.Douglas (Suns), S.Zavalas (Park/Alb)

Special Mention: N.Juegan, B.Kelly, B.Harris, B.Davis, S.McGoldrick, A.Taleb, C.Beazley, S.Kolyniuk, C.Price, S.Broadbent, C.O;Keefe, A.Freeland, B.Foley, A.Comer, A.Tymms - And I am sure I missed heaps

Great effort TTR, you've done well with this side.

A great effort, it's hard to remember everyone but from a colts point of view webby has to be in along with D.jacobs( he played as many gams as theodore), would also have D.carson in the starting line up ahead of condos.

dont know about clarke at FF ....lol

As the other guys have said champ, you have done well with the side. Surely Paul Euddy could have slotted in. He's played in just about every other decade.lol Not sure about S. Kolynuik though, from my recolection he kicked goals against bottom sides and in the g/f kicked 1 goal from a dubias free kick in the goal square and had 2 other possies. These sort of sides though always spark debate, so congrats on your effort.:thumbsu:

As the other guys have said champ, you have done well with the side. Surely Paul Euddy could have slotted in. He's played in just about every other decade.lol Not sure about S. Kolynuik though, from my recolection he kicked goals against bottom sides and in the g/f kicked 1 goal from a dubias free kick in the goal square and had 2 other possies. These sort of sides though always spark debate, so congrats on your effort.:thumbsu:

My recollection is Kolyniuk didn;t do a lot of running... not sure whether it was due to being at the tail end of his career or what... if it was delivered within arms reach he;d out muscle opponent but otherwise no good... bit like Patty Davis & Aaron James... all good players but not sure about team of decade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good list mate, well done.
Some changes. Kolyniuk out (just coz) haha. Ali Taleb in for Savalas. Fitzpatrick to be on the ground for Galea (one season, although a bloody good one). Foley to slot on to the bench.

A great effort, it's hard to remember everyone but from a colts point of view webby has to be in along with D.jacobs( he played as many gams as theodore), would also have D.carson in the starting line up ahead of condos.

Fair Call - D.Jacobs would have to come into starting line up:thumbsu:

Not Sure outside of Colts where Webb's rating would be???, good player but got a lot of easy kicks hanging out which was obviously a key part of Colts game plan at the time. M.Bettin needs a mention as well for being a part of this squad.

Fair Call - D.Jacobs would have to come into starting line up:thumbsu:

Not Sure outside of Colts where Webb's rating would be???, good player but got a lot of easy kicks hanging out which was obviously a key part of Colts game plan at the time. M.Bettin needs a mention as well for being a part of this squad.

Wouldn't say Webby was a hang out alway's put his body on the one when needed,just liked to run to space a bit to much very attacking and was and is a great player for the Colt's.

Wouldn't say Webby was a hang out alway's put his body on the one when needed,just liked to run to space a bit to much very attacking and was and is a great player for the Colt's.

Agree. To many there seems to be a fine line between an 'outside player' and a 'hangout'. IMO its too simple to label every other player that's not 'in and under' as a hangout. No outside players = stacks on at every stoppage. Think the game has progressed beyond that.

You wouldnt have yourself before condos would you rock ?
If you were in the same side as condos you would have the special job of carrying james's bag to the game :thumbsu:

You wouldnt have yourself before condos would you rock ?
If you were in the same side as condos you would have the special job of carrying james's bag to the game :thumbsu:

Not that i'm here to compere myself to condos, but considering it was team of the "DECADE" i'd say i would have played just about more games than anyone other than maybe B.JACOBS, and considering i kicked roughly around 750 goals played in 6 gf winning only 2, along with a priest medal..( yes i didn't desrve it but i got anyway). Then considering Jimmy only played probaly 50 games and didn't win premierships or any goal kicking awards or the like. I would say i deserve to be in it before him, but he is avery good player and i would happily carry his bag if he needed me to.

On Airpot West sounds a bit fishy!!!

Not that i'm here to compere myself to condos, but considering it was team of the "DECADE" i'd say i would have played just about more games than anyone other than maybe B.JACOBS, and considering i kicked roughly around 750 goals played in 6 gf winning only 2, along with a priest medal..( yes i didn't desrve it but i got anyway). Then considering Jimmy only played probaly 50 games and didn't win premierships or any goal kicking awards or the like. I would say i deserve to be in it before him, but he is avery good player and i would happily carry his bag if he needed me to.

On Airpot West sounds a bit fishy!!!

Sounds like Cain has stolen Rocks password and is now posting on his behalf. LOL

Airport west is my mail to Rock, maybe along side Aaron James ? :)

Well yes it was very Cain like. Thought i was entitled to after i was told i would only be good enough to carry his bag.

u seem to be avoiding the airport west rumours but you posted in the edfl section that you are playing there.

aaron james playing at kilmore in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back