Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point to prove......

My arse you coudn't handle not getting a game with a broken limb ( I Know sorry u'v played with pain killers in previous finals and it just worked before ). But i'll be honest your display at Spotty in the home & Away was 2nd only to a Mitch Bettie's performance in his prime, I must admit I heard the old boys saying how did we let this bloke go!! Although you did a fine job when filling the water bottles on the pine.....

The day you left Spotty will be the thing you'll regret for a while, just imature.

Congrat's on the Hoppers Best & Fairest though sterling effort.

Next Club at the ready......................

That was quite funny about Mitch Beatie. As for leaving, Im not going to fall into replying to a dill like you. Ive said plenty of times what happened so save your time writing it.

I noticed I didnt get a reply about the boxing offer? Why not big mouth? Think Id forget about what you said last time or what I put to you? You are obviously just happy potting me behind a pc in the hope I dont find out who you are? Im sure I know you but you are too gutless to own up to it. People have said to me, why do people have to identify who they are on here and thats true. But if you are going to have a presonal crack at somebody, go for it, but have the balls to say who you are or dont say it you weak pr#ck.

Im sure it will be another couple of weeks b4 we hear from you when you think people have forgotten about what Ive said to you. Or maybe you will reply sooner bcos you dont want to be made to look like a fool on here. Either way I look forward to it.

That was quite funny about Mitch Beatie. As for leaving, Im not going to fall into replying to a dill like you. Ive said plenty of times what happened so save your time writing it.

I noticed I didnt get a reply about the boxing offer? Why not big mouth? Think Id forget about what you said last time or what I put to you? You are obviously just happy potting me behind a pc in the hope I dont find out who you are? Im sure I know you but you are too gutless to own up to it. People have said to me, why do people have to identify who they are on here and thats true. But if you are going to have a presonal crack at somebody, go for it, but have the balls to say who you are or dont say it you weak pr#ck.

Im sure it will be another couple of weeks b4 we hear from you when you think people have forgotten about what Ive said to you. Or maybe you will reply sooner bcos you dont want to be made to look like a fool on here. Either way I look forward to it.
don't worry beaz you're use to knock backs...lol...the general wasn't keen on getting the gloves on??

don't worry beaz you're use to knock backs...lol...the general wasn't keen on getting the gloves on??

Yeah but thats normally from chicks! Lol. Guys are normally lining up to knock me out. Had 12 fights and lost them all. I was unlucky in most of them though. lol

Point to prove......

My arse you coudn't handle not getting a game with a broken limb ( I Know sorry u'v played with pain killers in previous finals and it just worked before ). But i'll be honest your display at Spotty in the home & Away was 2nd only to a Mitch Bettie's performance in his prime, I must admit I heard the old boys saying how did we let this bloke go!! Although you did a fine job when filling the water bottles on the pine.....

The day you left Spotty will be the thing you'll regret for a while, just imature.

I wasnt drinking with you 2 weeks ago at seagulls was I? And you dont live on the train lines in Newport do you? I wont totally give it away to everybody. You are a 2-faced little pr#ck arent you? We never got along great but I didnt think it was like this. Obviously I was wrong wasnt I. It was a shock to have found out it is you writing this about me I must say. You sure have a big mouth for a little guy. I know you read this during the day. What are you doing after training tonight? Want to come down for a few beers after training and we can sort through your issues with me? Sounds like you have a few. Or would it be easier if I came to you? Or maybe we should wait until you dont have all your footy mates there giving you advice in our discussions?

Just let me know MATE.

I wasnt drinking with you 2 weeks ago at seagulls was I? And you dont live on the train lines in Newport do you? I wont totally give it away to everybody. You are a 2-faced little pr#ck arent you? We never got along great but I didnt think it was like this. Obviously I was wrong wasnt I. It was a shock to have found out it is you writing this about me I must say. You sure have a big mouth for a little guy. I know you read this during the day. What are you doing after training tonight? Want to come down for a few beers after training and we can sort through your issues with me? Sounds like you have a few. Or would it be easier if I came to you? Or maybe we should wait until you dont have all your footy mates there giving you advice in our discussions?

Just let me know MATE.
drinking at seagulls beazer?? surely you havent been barred from that many pubs

Just let me know MATE.

this is awesome, like the sands of the hourglass :D

Just let me know MATE.

Beazer, dont get sucked into shit like this. take a relaxing day on the bay with Rex and just laugh to yourself as this dill isnt worth worrying about.
You have the runs on the board in a playing sense at all clubs you have playeed for.

Name & Shame them Beazer:thumbsu:

Remember - The actual truth will only have been known by those in that match commitee meeting, you left and with the right attitude one a club's B&F with a solid season behind you, so anyone taking cheap shots should feel free to do so, but when exposed need to to be able to back it up and let others judge them:D

Point to prove......

Pottin Mitch on here is poor form General. Doesn't deserve it.

yeh will second that Filo Beddoe,
wouldnt be a club out there that doesnt need blokes like Mitch.

Unfortunately, some local league 'superstar' players and coaches (all levels) have trouble appreciating the fact that that the non paid majority do the bulk of the work behind the scenes to keep the club running. You'd reckon these people deserve some respect.
Anyone wanting to have a crack because of this comment should take note of the word SOME.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh will second that Filo Beddoe,
wouldnt be a club out there that doesnt need blokes like Mitch.

Fair call, who would want to be associated with old rug head.

Although know Inspector Morse has finally found out who I am, I've been sitting in my arm chair with the gloves on ready to go...

Good clubs keep a hold of good bloke's eg; Mitch is around dead possum head aint.........

Merry xmas

All has gone quiet at Colts, who is the Coach as Love will not be allowed by Footy Vic.

Word around is that another DIV1 coach may have his card pulled if found guilty as a result of an up coming court hearing after he (allegedly) bashed a bloke sitting in the back of a taxi because he supposedly jumped the line of waiting patrons. AFL VIC are watching the outcome very closely and the club has already been informed of the stance AFL VIC will take due to the publicity which will be all over the story. Some coaches should stay away from the bar at the races or walk home especially if they live only a few hundred meters from flemington.

Word around is that another DIV1 coach may have his card pulled if found guilty as a result of an up coming court hearing after he (allegedly) bashed a bloke sitting in the back of a taxi because he supposedly jumped the line of waiting patrons. AFL VIC are watching the outcome very closely and the club has already been informed of the stance AFL VIC will take due to the publicity which will be all over the story. Some coaches should stay away from the bar at the races or walk home especially if they live only a few hundred meters from flemington.

I have no idea of what you are talking about, but since your brought this to our attention. What club is the coach from....my guess would be altona or albion. My personal opinion though is, aflvic should keep out of private matters and let the court deal with it.

Big whispers coming out sunshine way an ex afl player to sign early in the new year and J. rock07 Clarke to sign as non playing assistant coach:thumbsu::thumbsu:
If true a great get from the kangas, to have the two best leaders of the last 10 years heading our department would be a massive boost:thumbsu:.

Wishing all a happy new year.

J. rock0:thumbsu:7 Clarke to sign as non playing assistant coach:thumbsu:
If true a great get from the kangas, to have the two best leaders of the last 10 years heading our department would be a massive boost:thumbsu:.

boost or blunder rumor was 0:thumbsu:7 was offered the job 1st

Was asked to go for interview. but not officially asked to coach.
Was pretty sure sunshine were after a playing coach. They got their man and a good get.

As for anyone knowing what i'm doing in 2010 is laughable, as i have absolutely no clue where i will be either as a playing assistant coach or a non playing assistant coach. Some clubs are throwing some big coin around so i mite be a money man for a change:thumbsdown:

As for anyone knowing what i'm doing in 2010 is laughable, as i have absolutely no clue where i will be either as a playing assistant coach or a non playing assistant coach. Some clubs are throwing some big coin around so i mite be a money man for a change:thumbsdown:

This is a change from what you have previously stated, perhaps there is a possible move on the cards and a season in the 2's at Colts is out of the equation? (St Kilda City with D.Jacobs):rolleyes:

[/i]

This is a change from what you have previously stated, perhaps there is a possible move on the cards and a season in the 2's at Colts is out of the equation? (St Kilda City with D.Jacobs):rolleyes:

Highly doubtful, probably more welcomed at hoppers or spotty than there!!

No colts "2's" still very much in the equation

Hey Guys,
Kilmore Football Netball Club is seeking practice matches in 2010. All grades including netball are available/or can be a mix. If your club is interested, we are seeking these dates/weekends:

13 Mar 10 - Away or 14 Mar 10 - Home*
20 Mar 10 - Home
27 Mar 10 - Away or 28 Mar 10 - Home*
*Kilmore home ground not avaliable these Saturdays.

Thanks for letting my post on your forum. If you are interested contacted me via PM or russell@kilmorefnc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back