Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i agree nth footscray are the team to beat at this point but i would not write parkside off on having a massive next too months.

thought much about a ruff team of the year tony?

Na no chance. I didn't even know the names of many players from other sides even when i coached.

One name i will put up there for Kevin Hillier to read is Pauly Mac no 2 for Nth Footscray in the back pocket. He is courageous, team orientated and ultra consistant. He is the sort of player that coaches love coaching. Nothing flash but gets the job done week in week out.

found some old quotes from Callan

Half the Parkside 2s team this season are all 1s players from last year. Of those who get dropped, most cop it on the chin and do everything they can to get back in the next week.

We had 12 u18 players blooded during the season and I hope to see many start to push out the older players this season (inc me).

No mate I don't get paid at Parkside. Reason I play there is because it's close to my home.

Callan tell us what your reason is to leaving parkside then?

found some old quotes from Callan

Half the Parkside 2s team this season are all 1s players from last year. Of those who get dropped, most cop it on the chin and do everything they can to get back in the next week.

We had 12 u18 players blooded during the season and I hope to see many start to push out the older players this season (inc me).

No mate I don't get paid at Parkside. Reason I play there is because it's close to my home.

Callan tell us what your reason is to leaving parkside then?
does it really matter into why he left parkside edgewater??. he couldnt run let alone play footy, he was the biggest dud who came from marby park. worst tall ruckmen/benchman in 35 years at the club without doubt

if west footscray had been relegated this year how would they have gone in div2? based on their current team

iv seem west footscray there 2 min from my house and went down and watch parkside v wyndhamvale and would say wyndhamvale would win,comfy as they moved the ball quite well and had good zone set ups... that west were a rabble. So would be behind them on the ladder i would say!

The time bomb has finally gone off down parkside with the club sitting pretty at 7-2 the coach has had enough and walked out the mail was right the club is in turmoil.

ok so can someone who is actually in the know provide some kind of comment on what is actually happening at Parkside? Who has left, who is back, why would/has the coach left etc etc?

Also why has Zurek put in a clearance to go back to Laverton?

Why are Braybrook advertising for players in June, offering rumuneration on the AFL Vic website?

what do people think about playing a Div 2 Grand Final at Werribee under lights on a Sat night.... be a big day for the WRFL if the Div 1 pre lim was followed by the Div 2 grand finals....

Got no idea whats going on at Parkside but was interesting to see Sir and Khartibal down watching Yarra vs Districts ... granted that Parkside play them next week but the interesting part was the 2 boys in deep conversation with the Hierachy of Districts at halftime with both boys being invited in to have a drink and a bite .....

Got no idea whats going on at Parkside but was interesting to see Sir and Khartibal down watching Yarra vs Districts ... granted that Parkside play them next week but the interesting part was the 2 boys in deep conversation with the Hierachy of Districts at halftime with both boys being invited in to have a drink and a bite .....

Did hear late last season that Coburg had sounded out Sir for a playing asst coach role (and almost had him over the line). They assumed that Parkside would win and go up which would have made the decision easier not having to play against Parkside but things fell over when Parkside lost the GF

I was of the belief that Sir was a non playing assistant coach at Coburg this year, but who would know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok so can someone who is actually in the know provide some kind of comment on what is actually happening at Parkside? Who has left, who is back, why would/has the coach left etc etc?

mate we have been on here for ages saying parkside is a joke and the place is crumbling from the inside out. people look at the ladder and see parkside last year underfeated and this year sitting third and think the place is all good and were just talking rubbish but its all true. all the dramas at parkside have been filted from the top - pres, sheppa, crook.. these three muppets are destroying the club.

a little birdie from parkside with initials RP told me that another bloke with initials RP had his PS3 stolen and the number one suspect is none other than the big sloth Sheppabottom or as the players like to call him....

Jabba_the_Hut.jpg

Geez sheppa's lost some weight

parksides got more dramas than a episode of days of our lives

- coach and ass coach resigned
- parkside change rooms has a revolving door for every 2 that walk in 3 walk out
- slobba owes money all over the western subs
- backstabing and two facing happens on a weekly basis

I am a player at Parkside and can confirm the coach has resigned i believe it is becuase of all the backstabbing he has recieved especially by NJ and BC and becuase B.C. signed up N.J [ B.C is the football manager and is best mates with N.J ] for a large match fee without anyone's authorization. Interesting to hear that Sidda and big Moe were at the Coburg game because they havn't been seen down at Parkside for the last couple of weeks and are best mates with Chets who has just been cleared to coburg and both live within the coburg area. Also both robbies that play in the reserves are not happy with the accused about there missing ps3 and overdue rent money. Its not a happy place at the moment and i am thinking about leaving aswell.

I am a player at Parkside and can confirm the coach has resigned i believe it is becuase of all the backstabbing he has recieved especially by NJ and BC and becuase B.C. signed up N.J [ B.C is the football manager and is best mates with N.J ] for a large match fee without anyone's authorization. Interesting to hear that Sidda and big Moe were at the Coburg game because they havn't been seen down at Parkside for the last couple of weeks and are best mates with Chets who has just been cleared to coburg and both live within the coburg area. Also both robbies that play in the reserves are not happy with the accused about there missing ps3 and overdue rent money. Its not a happy place at the moment and i am thinking about leaving aswell.

I doubt you are a player because Mo and Sid both trained last thursday
also Mo was at laverton eating hotdogs.:D

parksides got more dramas than a episode of days of our lives

- coach and ass coach resigned
- parkside change rooms has a revolving door for every 2 that walk in 3 walk out
- slobba owes money all over the western subs
- backstabing and two facing happens on a weekly basis

Probably got nothing to do with it but the u/18 coach resigned 2 weeks ago as well.

Probably got nothing to do with it but the u/18 coach resigned 2 weeks ago as well.

What not Bubbles?!?

Parkside have had issues before off the field, but they don't seem to let it worry them on the paddock. Still favourites for mine. How come Jeugan didn't play on Saturday? Any truth in the rumour that he kicked 17 goals the week before against NS, but the club chose not to include this in the goalkickers list?

Heard Big Callan was told by the now ex-Parkside coach that he had no plans to play him in the 2nd half of the year. Only wants to play one traditional ruckman in Storey, which is a a strange one as I would think must clubs probably struggle with rotating a bench of 4 players as it is. Didn't want to leave but wants to play seniors. Cobras happy to stick him straight in the ones.

Am also interested in the Zurek question. According to the WRFL website (which isn't up to date) Albanvale have knocked back his clearance and Lavo has re-submitted another one?

Also heard the same as GBF50 that Coburg Districts were into Sir in a big way and were speaking with him during the 2009 season. Didn't he train with the Lions earlier in the year?

I'll put the Zurek question to bed.... We did knock back his clearance first time due to the fact that he owed us some money. When we tried to get him cleared from Lavo they said he had a jump so the club paid Lavo for the jumper to get him cleared, we just wanted to be reimbursed.

He then never trained once with Albanvale and never answered any calls so was basically uncontactable. Then last week put in for a clearance back to his former club so that he could bum around with his mates. Told me Albanvale was too professional for him and he just wanted to have a kick with his mates.

Maybe there was a fear that he wouldnt be top dog at Albanvale and may have to actually perform and follow some team rules to get a game.. who knows

At the end of the day he is now back at Lavo and everyone moves on and our club wish him all the best :thumbsu:

2 coaches have resigned in 2 weeks ? mr president hello alarm bells somethings not right down there you cant blame the ex players anymore like you normally do stand up & be counted make some hard decisions you have to resign you have ripped the heart out of the club & thats why your in 2nd division & coaches are quitting have a look at the juniors we have 1 side i can name 30 ex players that you didn't want around the club who's kids are playing with other clubs yourself & sheppa have to go or its close the door in 2 years trust me the writings on the wall

!!!! POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT PARKSIDE FOOTBALL CLUB !!!

SENIOR COACH: team is already picked by sheppa and the president your role is to stand on the boundry and pretend to make moves while sheppa and crook make the moves.

U/18s COACH: must play committee and the presidents sons every week regardless of form

RP FLAT MATE: must not steal ps3 and pay rent money

I'll put the Zurek question to bed.... We did knock back his clearance first time due to the fact that he owed us some money. When we tried to get him cleared from Lavo they said he had a jump so the club paid Lavo for the jumper to get him cleared, we just wanted to be reimbursed.

He then never trained once with Albanvale and never answered any calls so was basically uncontactable. Then last week put in for a clearance back to his former club so that he could bum around with his mates. Told me Albanvale was too professional for him and he just wanted to have a kick with his mates.

Maybe there was a fear that he wouldnt be top dog at Albanvale and may have to actually perform and follow some team rules to get a game.. who knows

At the end of the day he is now back at Lavo and everyone moves on and our club wish him all the best :thumbsu:

Your comments on Zurek seem a bit harsh. If he has been so uncontactable, how was it he was able to tell you that he couldnt handle the professionalism of your club? Sounds a bit like sour grapes that you couldn't get him over the line, as I've been told he would almost certainly be the missing piece in the Albanvale premiership puzzle.

As far as I know, and i'll admit i dont know the bloke, i've heard he isnt walking around with a massive ego, and has decided to stay at lavo due to a few of his mates and his cousin? playing there as well. He lives in lavo too doesnt he? Bit of a hike to albanvale twice a week and every second saturday when lavo is just around the corner. Unless the cobras were making it worth his while, i'm not sure why he'd really want to when his mates are training just around the corner and i'm sure would be on his back to come down and give them a chop out after the joke of the season they've been having so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back