Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha good 1.........

i have been approached to coach the reserves side......so put that in your pipe and smoke it......im not a mudsucking carp like you who will bite at the smallest of things......but hey keep up your good work chump!!!!

Thats because you need to have teeth to bite :D

Can anyone from laverton on here, tiptopthomo, panther junior, choofa or laverton magpies fill me in on what seems to be a fairly worrying trend of their senior players looking for clearences. In the past month or so i've noticed Nathan Wallace (played every senior game up to his clearence) and M. Lindsay (although his clearence was refused and i've seen his name back in the side) have put in for clearences?? Add this to the big losses of kennedy, zerafa, young and mcnally and I've got to ask what is going on down there? Surely not that many blokes can decide to pull the pin on the club in one go without something being wrong? Just wondering what the coach is like? I've seen them play and he seems pretty good with his communication but away from game day does he just not get on with the boys?

Also went to have a look at that downing after someone mentioned him being a roughie for team of the year, didn't play 1s or 2s but was on the beers running around with his mates, didn't seem injured? Is he another on his way out of Lavo?

Can anyone from laverton on here, tiptopthomo, panther junior, choofa or laverton magpies fill me in on what seems to be a fairly worrying trend of their senior players looking for clearences. In the past month or so i've noticed Nathan Wallace (played every senior game up to his clearence) and M. Lindsay (although his clearence was refused and i've seen his name back in the side) have put in for clearences?? Add this to the big losses of kennedy, zerafa, young and mcnally and I've got to ask what is going on down there? Surely not that many blokes can decide to pull the pin on the club in one go without something being wrong? Just wondering what the coach is like? I've seen them play and he seems pretty good with his communication but away from game day does he just not get on with the boys?

Also went to have a look at that downing after someone mentioned him being a roughie for team of the year, didn't play 1s or 2s but was on the beers running around with his mates, didn't seem injured? Is he another on his way out of Lavo?

Nah mate 90% of the players get along with the coach as for Wallace im still not sure why he left & Lindsay just doesnt want to put the effort in whats to do his own thing and play ones so he was dropped to the 2's as punishment and wasnt happy & as for Downing im pretty sure he has just hung up the boots not intrested anymore!

But all in all every1 down at the club is very happy with jussie as coach and i think the club is oin in the right direction with all the kids comin threw!

They have already confirmed that John WILL NOT be the coach so will be interesting to see who gets the nod.

Personally I hope they appoint W Weapons to the top job. Surely there is nobody in the West that knows more about the game that this man (just ask him). He never bags his own club so you cant question his loyalty and his fitness is second to none so he would set a great example in that area. The bonus is that they wont have to pay him in cash as he would be willing to accept canteen vouchers in exchange for his services :D

thats a pitty john would be a perfect fit for cs, best coach ive played under for sure.. would love to see him coach again

I think that CSFC will get it right but they would need to know if the league is going to put a Divi 3 in or not. I have spoken to few guys from both divisions and their is a few who live in the area and within walkin distance of the ground which would make it more easy to go. Lets c what happens .

when ya club is sittiing 2/15,or whatever it might be, with your only 2 wins against ns, and with no monetary incentives to any players, your always going to have a few guys who become a little disgruntled, sure the loss of many players at the end of 2009 has had an effect to our on field performance, was always going to, but the club as a whole is progressing very nicely, there is a hell of a long way to go, the club has weathered many storms over many years, and this one is just a light shower.
in regards to michael downing being a roughie for the team of the year, unless u have him mixed up with paone, i think someone might be blowin smoke up ya lemonade and sars :D

That story is fact MS king hit BC and then started stomping on his head until it got broken up. Theres more to the story than just his son getting dropped.
Not sure about a king hit when Crook opened the door and saw who it was and fainted. Speaking of Parks I hear there is a new golf pro running the show don there? Apparently when there is a knock on the door he comes out swinging 3 irons like Greg Norman which may I say isnt very well! Careful of late night knocks or just take the golf balls with you hahaha. Good club out of luck the old parks:thumbsu:

Gary Turner 100%
he has got the job already

Will be interesting if any Parkside players will follow him

I think your mail is wrong,ran into his brother in law who
is with Avondale and apparently is signed too help C.Johnson
next year.
He also said that they have all ready spoke with 4 or 5 players
from Parkside.:thumbsdown:

I think your mail is wrong,ran into his brother in law who
is with Avondale and apparently is signed too help C.Johnson
next year.
He also said that they have all ready spoke with 4 or 5 players
from Parkside.:thumbsdown:
Have they (CSFC) spoke with the 4 or 5 or have the 4 or 5 spoke with them:D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't there but I heard a first hand report and it sounds like it got very willing.

I wasn't there either, but I've heard there was 3 all in's in the above mentioned quarters, so just wondering if you were after details of one specific fight!!

From what I've been told there were some decent punches thrown, but no reports to come out of it, and only one or two yellow cards for the match?

Sounds like it would have been a good game of local footy to go and watch thats for sure!

What was the story with the donnybrook at the Lavo vs CD match yesterday?

1 of the stories ive heard is that in the last fight a CD player kicked a laverton player which then quickly errupted into and all in brawl, i didnt c the kick but thats wat ive heard... and yes there wer some decent punches thrown, and the supporters from each side wer getting in2 each other also i beleive...

besides all that it was pretty disappointing that only a couple of blokes from CD came in 4 a beer after the game...

Was once AGAIN dissapointing to see and hear CD player Harik who is of Sudanese decent have to put up with racial abuse at the hands of not only Lavo supporters but there players too .... no wonder our blokes didnt come in to drink with u derro rednecks :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Poor Harik. Only kicked a bloke twice in the head and had to put up with racial abuse as a result. Good work in getting on the front foot and deflecting from his actions with the racism card however, spindoctoring at it's finest.

Flog of the day should go to Heath Shephard also, if you want to try your hand at objectivity for a change. He punched his own runner in the magoos which is rather amusing and clown like in behavior. :cool:

Poor Harik. Only kicked a bloke twice in the head and had to put up with racial abuse as a result. Good work in getting on the front foot and deflecting from his actions with the racism card however, spindoctoring at it's finest.

Flog of the day should go to Heath Shephard also, if you want to try your hand at objectivity for a change. He punched his own runner in the magoos which is rather amusing and clown like in behavior. :cool:

wonder what was said to him to get him to do that ??? ..... no spinddoctoring he copped it all day from players and supporters poor form !! and to be fair the kicks which i didnt see btw were poor form if that occured no time for either of those things in footy

LOL yes i did forget that but also didnt see it ! id still say they were tied tho that guy for u guys in the 2's was a crack up ... getting around like Tarzan playing like Jane ..... shadow boxing like a big dopey fairy ...it was great !!

Speaking of the Shepp incident what exactly happened ? like i said didnt see it ??

First of all, i am not involved with either side mentioned above but i have watched a few games played against coburg districts over the past couple of years. in 3 games i have watched played against coburg, Harick has been sent off in all 3 games. 1 for kicking, 1 for king hitting a player from behind and the last one for a clear headbutt splitting the guys eyebrow open. No comments were said to him before, during of after the incidents. But as soon as the card gets shown to him he wastes no time saying he was racially abused. It makes me sick to my stomache that this kid thinks he can do whatever the f he wants because he is of a different race. I have never heard anybody say anything to him or treat him differently but he's allowed to throw out accusations because he wants to be the dog that he is? he should never play again. banned from football for good. BUT you will probably see this as a racist remark. he is a joke and coburg needs to stand up and stop covering his ass with this racial bullshit.

First of all, i am not involved with either side mentioned above but i have watched a few games played against coburg districts over the past couple of years. in 3 games i have watched played against coburg, Harick has been sent off in all 3 games. 1 for kicking, 1 for king hitting a player from behind and the last one for a clear headbutt splitting the guys eyebrow open. No comments were said to him before, during of after the incidents. But as soon as the card gets shown to him he wastes no time saying he was racially abused. It makes me sick to my stomache that this kid thinks he can do whatever the f he wants because he is of a different race. I have never heard anybody say anything to him or treat him differently but he's allowed to throw out accusations because he wants to be the dog that he is? he should never play again. banned from football for good. BUT you will probably see this as a racist remark. he is a joke and coburg needs to stand up and stop covering his ass with this racial bullshit.

2 of those incidents are involving my club Albanvale. I was involved in one incident last year as a player and one earlier this year as coach. The one last year was a king hit from behind, there was a scuffle with about 10 players and Harick came running in and king hit one of our players from behind. Went to Tribuneral and said he was racially abused and got 2 weeks. ??????

Earlier this season he headbutted a player from 100 meters off the ball and took the 2 weeks straight after the game. This incident i can 100% confirm there were no racism remarks made !

Racism is something that should not be tolerated regardless, however so are king hits and headbutts and now kicking, something needs to be done ether way ! Not good for the rep of the league or Coburg or this particluar young lad.

deer park another scalp on the weekend.......cain give us a report on your comeback match.......

3 goals 42 possies 9 inside 50's(in the 1st half)16 contested marks(in the 1st half) must have been some game........hahaha

hahahaha........classic

Was a good old session of fisticuffs at one stage and i honestly thought they were gonna call the game off at one stage .... there were some ripper punches thrown and also there was a kick but it was in retaliation to a kneeing incident while the bloke was on all fours ...

Was once AGAIN dissapointing to see and hear CD player Harik who is of Sudanese decent have to put up with racial abuse at the hands of not only Lavo supporters but there players too .... no wonder our blokes didnt come in to drink with u derro rednecks :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The biggest flog of the day award goes to a Lavo player in the 2's i think he was number 8 or 9 tallish bloke with tatts on one arm ??!! he was getting around like rocky and even went as far to shadow box in the faces of a couple of CD players was very very embarrasing and how the bloke didnt know he looked like a massive toolbag was beyond me ..... one of the CD should of just dropped him for being a total w***er ... if i was his teammate i would of told him to pull his head in and stop being a flog and the coach should of dragged him for being a goose ...

I'm giving my biggest flog of the day award straight to Heath Shephard. He may as well stay at the podium until the end of the season because he is a shoe in for flog of the year. Brings himself on the ground because he felt his boys couldnt get the job done, when he can't get a kick and realises he can't get the job done himself starts punching his defender in the stomach numerous times 100m off the ball. When this doesn't help him get near it and Lavo kick away in the last takes himself off and punches his own runner in the mouth. Gives him a spray afterwards as well. Top quality leadership, no wonder the districts 2's pretty much gave it away in the last quarter.

Runners up for the day are the coburg reserves players, who after getting back into the game at 3 quarter time, gave up with out a yelp in the last and then graciously thanked the laverton seniors for playing them. If true, this would at worst be the pot calling the kettle black as I'm pretty sure Coburg are known for dropping senior players back into the 2's the minute their seniors finals chances are shot. A quick look at the team list from Saturday shows, in my opinion only 1 Lavo senior player (Scott Bell) played in the 2's, with some fringe players who have been in and out of the 1s all year playing. I'm pretty sure Belly wasn't dropped to try to get the 2's over the line. Further to that I am of the belief that the senior coach will not drop senior players as the marjority of our senior team is under 25 and need games together against good opposition to build for next year and beyond.

Seeing as I'm on a roll, I'll give 3rd place to Harik, who after being in my opinion easily best on ground and putting in one of the better performances i've seen this year, goes and starts an all in by kicking a bloke laying on the ground, then dissapears out the back of the fight quicker than he ran the wing all day, and doesnt return the field. Must have been while sitting on the bench he decides to drop the race card. Hey we are lavo, it must have been our fault!

As for not one districts player coming in to have a drink with us, its disappointing, but we'll move on. I'm certain what happens on the field stays on the field and all their players including harik would have been more than safe having a drink or a pie in our rooms.

When this doesn't help him get near it and Lavo kick away in the last takes himself off and punches his own runner in the mouth.

Like i said before i didnt see this did anyone hear what was said or why he whacked him ??

Didn't actually see the whack, but turned around in time to see the runner stumbling backwards holding his mouth with shephard calling him a w**ker as the runner walked along the boundary back to the rooms. Surely what ever the problem was could have been delt with much better away from the ground?

Also any idea about the target placed on the head of lindsay in the seniors? Seemed to be the one that all districts players wanted to put down all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back