Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are WRFL clubs social media deficient? Can't see anything about barely any of the clubs pre-seasons.

Can't even find some of their Facebook pages.

Feels like they don't care at all about social media content.

Are WRFL clubs social media deficient? Can't see anything about barely any of the clubs pre-seasons.

Can't even find some of their Facebook pages.

Feels like they don't care at all about social media content.
have you seen the media manager for the wrfl ????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jerry gee you seem to have a fair grounding of knoledge re Deer Park could you please tell out of the 2018 premiership team how many of the 22 played junior footy for Deer Park juniors.By juniors I mean u12s/14s/16s and not recently recruited 18s or 19s

If you could go back even and list the amount of junior raised players that played each year in the last 6 flags would be even better.Please only reply with true facts.Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry gee you seem to have a fair grounding of knoledge re Deer Park could you please tell out of the 2018 premiership team how many of the 22 played junior footy for Deer Park juniors.By juniors I mean u12s/14s/16s and not recently recruited 18s or 19s

If you could go back even and list the amount of junior raised players that played each year in the last 6 flags would be even better.Please only reply with true facts.Thanks in advance
Facts are we still won 6 in a row and pencil in 7 clown. Used a possible 38 points out of 45 in the GF so I’m not to sure as to where you are going with this?

[/QUOTE]
I’ll have a guess to homegrowns
Kane Testa
Spiros Amantidis
Mark Galea
1 of these can play
1 just goes ok
1 gets a game as he is a 1 pointer to squeeze the stars in...
Pretty poor record of developing talent

Played with 38 because the mercenaries can’t get that money elsewhere so stick around and leech off GA year after year
now deerpark mustache I hear the net is closing on you so perhaps time for your fat fingers to log off
Mercenaries that have more silverware than your old lady’s cutlery draw. Well it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to work out who I am would it? Care to tell us who you support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back