Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple research would say it does add up. Ever heard of Courtney Johns? I’d consider him of note. Reimers couldn’t get a game last year but was on list. WA ruck has played one game. They’ve also shed McLean Lynch Patak etc recently.
Yeah i think this thread has done Deer Park Cheating near to death (I say near because at some stage there will be an outcome, that and I think David G will find a different way to say the same thing for the 1000 time lol.)
Don't think we really need to start worrying about who is and isn't cheating in the EDFL and the specifics around it. If I want to know i'll become a forum sl#t. Like Turbo. Lol

Last edited:
Be careful your knowledge maybe limited. The $ cap in the EDFL has actually reduced to $220k in 2019. Aberfeldie then recruit Cachia and a gun WAFL ruckman and Reimers returns WITHOUT shedding anyone of note. Simple maths would say something doesn't add up.
Don't forget a one point player doesn't equate to low dollars in fact the reverse may occur.
I’m talking about the fact even though they spent over the cap they are a strong club from top to bottom DP have had millions come in and can’t sustain any jnrs or under 19.5 long term not sustainable

L
Yeah i think this thread has done Deer Park Cheating near to death (I say near because at some stage there will be an outcome, that and I think David G will find a different way to say the same thing for the 1000 time lol.)
Don't think we really need to start worrying about who is and isn't cheating in the EDFL and the specifics around it. If I want to know i'll become a forum sl#t. Like Turbo. Lol
Looking
at the amount of posts you have put up I reckon your a **** 😂😂😂

Ok back to Football

Alt V's Alb - This could be ugly 30 goals +
DP v's St.A - can Albans give them a fright? - DP to good at home 5 goals
Hoppers v's Sunshine - Hoppers to strong at home - 10 Goals
Spot vs PC - Spotty easy - 20 goals
WD vs CS - Districts should do it easy at home - 8 goals

Also noticed DP loosing more Reserves players . They will be more vunerable if their seniors get a few injuries unless if they have a few more in the bank

😘😘

Unsure where to post but have posted in a few forums,

Moving Down from QLD looking for a club to have a kick with!!

Shoot me a message if i could get some help, League websites confusing and hard to figure out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone knows a young bloke wanting to pull on the boots for a kick don’t hesitate to send them deer parks way. 😉

Attachments

• 39C2E6AE-C819-4BE2-9E93-148AD787158D.jpeg
    39C2E6AE-C819-4BE2-9E93-148AD787158D.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 402
Looks like they have a sustainable future ahead. Why not play the U18s in the ressies..

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
listen to a lot of what people are saying have been around this league a long time even when it was FDL cant anyone see what is happening origanal clubs are falling over they dont have juniors all the juniors are in werribbee area bar caroline springs which is a new area.you cant have them if there is know kids in your area eg deer park albanvale and even st albans there is only 4 state schools along station rd.

Division 1 is hard enough. Now blokes stirring up redpath and deer park the week we play them! Cheers guys. Lol
Dinner last night at Altona with some well respected community avid local footy followers.
Deer Park exposed they are desperate and know it, was a bit of fun when all these new players come to there club paid massive money and made them great by default, They are now half way house for mercenaries and the club person no longer is important. There are poor numbers At training and no soul at a once great club.Teams with good list that train together plan together and commit together and respect there past and volunteers efforts and will eventually cut through. Was interesting these guys stated if DP miss the five what a great finals series and they would go to every game. I asked if DP re stacked there side played finals would they go answer we haven’t gone for three years in protest against what they call a insipid WRFL that had no balls to make the hard call againt club clearly cheating these guys also had in the past had relationship with DP stalwarts that have stated they fear they won’t have a club next year .
No talk on the last 6 premierships no talk on how great DP where just hatred to how this come to what it’s come to and sorrow to the soul of the DP footy club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back