Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

speculator said:
I do agree with u bout knocking off St Albans at there home ground, there supporters are absolute ferals, worst in the league by far. Were still having a go as we walked off the ground, maybe it had sunk in yet that we had just ended there season. Poor souls.

Speculator

Have to agree on that old bird nothing better than when you have Sunshine beat and you know cause she shuts up, she is so annoying. As for the rest of there fans notice they were carrying on when Pagan was trying to fire the boys up at 3 quarter time and took a little too much time and the Sunshine louts on the hill behind the bench were carring on saying come on get out there and your not going to win anyway and sh it stuff like that, l know there bad but what does that say when you know there bad and then you guys go and do similar to what they do?

WRFLfan said:
Speculator

Have to agree on that old bird nothing better than when you have Sunshine beat and you know cause she shuts up, she is so annoying. As for the rest of there fans notice they were carrying on when Pagan was trying to fire the boys up at 3 quarter time and took a little too much time and the Sunshine louts on the hill behind the bench were carring on saying come on get out there and your not going to win anyway and sh it stuff like that, l know there bad but what does that say when you know there bad and then you guys go and do similar to what they do?

Come on now - I think all clubs have theri elements of spectators, as for the ladies that sit near the goals at Sunshine - they would have to be some of the hardest workers at our club and have been for some 20 years, so I don;t care how loud they barrack they are passionate, they put their money and time into the club. Spotty have the old blokes that stand on the ramp, Colts have the same as well, Albion- well they are ahead os st Albans in the ferral stakes.. St Albans really only had one loser Murphy who played in the seconds - drunk as a skunk after the game and trying to take a swing at our president.

WRFLfan said:
Speculator

st albans supporters are like collingwood supporters his a few reasons#1there feral#2say stupid things like baging a player when getting carried off with a broken leg all calling someone a weak c u n t when being knockout running back into a pack with the flight of the ball #3both got joffas in there crowd. :p

Just a correction - WRFL fan noted that Sunshine were flag fav in Darwin mate - we are not getting a head of ourselves, Sunshine has a big couple of weeks coming up.

bronco27 said:
st albans supporters are like collingwood supporters his a few reasons#1there feral#2say stupid things like baging a player when getting carried off with a broken leg all calling someone a weak c u n t when being knockout running back into a pack with the flight of the ball #3both got joffas in there crowd. :p

#4 calling the opposition **** weak as they have just defeated St Albans by a lazy 10 goals. some of them are just DUMB!!

10 years i've been in this comp and st albans are ferals when it comes to supporters, bronco is spot on if they're winning they hang **** and laugh at injured players they have no class at all

Go Doggies said:
Come on now - I think all clubs have their elements of spectators, as for the ladies that sit near the goals at Sunshine - they would have to be some of the hardest workers at our club and have been for some 20 years, so I don;t care how loud they barrack they are passionate, they put their money and time into the club. Spotty have the old blokes that stand on the ramp, Colts have the same as well, Albion- well they are ahead os st Albans in the feral stakes.. St Albans really only had one loser Murphy who played in the seconds - drunk as a skunk after the game and trying to take a swing at our president.

Not questioning the ladies passion or work ethic, only there language and general knowledge of the game. They are on par with the Aussie test team for sledging. As for the boys on the hill, as long as there is a letter in the crowd you will always have a loud mouthed trouble maker. Cant believe little Joe (Murphy) was drunk again, has some serious health problems that bloke, shouldn drink or for that matter even play footy. Comes from a very hard family, old man tough as nails and brother Brian also was a hard nut during he's playing days.

13-CABS said:
Thats one of our strengths at Sunshine this year, the depth that we have. Our twos have been outstanding all year, and much the same as the 1s they are pretty even all over the ground. There are a few guys who are pushing for selection, but it makes it hard because we have had almost 21 contributors each week in the seniors. Guys like wells, grainger, croft, frost have all played senior footy, along with young guys like mitchy ellis and daniel glowacki who tear it apart each week in the ressies.

In regards to number 2, thats jess mcinneny who is only 20 and is on werribees list and was on williamstowns list last year. Down on confidence and form lately, but is always capable of taking a good grab or shutting down a dangerous tall. The last few weeks on the track he has been burning, and it is only a matter of time before big things happen with him.

WRFLfan, u seem to very opinionated on Sunshine but i think you may need to do a bit more research. Douglas of course needs to be manned up, but for u to be thinking about "Linton the hangout" you are way off. There are lots ahead of him who u should be more wary of i feel.

I do agree with u bout knockin off St Albans at there home ground, there supporters are absolute ferals, worst in the league by far. Were still having a go as we walked off the ground, maybe it hadnt sunk in yet that we had just ended there season. Poor souls.

linton never has a man he runs off half back doing as he pleases and douglas he is a good player but as obe1 & wrfl fan pointed out the suprise element isn't there for sunshine anymore the top sides will have plans for these guys second time round so we'll find out how good the roos are soon enough
the top 5 is set now just a matter of who finishing where and if ronald & wrfl fan keep pumping up sunshines tires sides likes hoppers parkside and port will come pretty hard at em

cold pies said:
10 years I've been in this comp and st albans are ferals when it comes to supporters, bronco is spot on if they're winning they hang **** and laugh at injured players they have no class at all

Agree with you mince pie, its a sign of the times though when opposition players can stand in St Albans rooms and watch the game without fear of being king hit or abused. Once upon a time St Albans supporters would be ten deep in there own rooms. Numbers have been dwindling for the last couple of years. Whats left however are still pretty feral I agree.

speculator said:
Not questioning the ladies passion or work ethic, only there language and general knowledge of the game. They are on par with the Aussie test team for sledging. As for the boys on the hill, as long as there is a letter in the crowd you will always have a loud mouthed trouble maker. Cant believe little Joe (Murphy) was drunk again, has some serious health problems that bloke, shouldn drink or for that matter even play footy. Comes from a very hard family, old man tough as nails and brother Brian also was a hard nut during he's playing days.

Unfortunatley the only problem he looked like having was boubon-itis, and then foot in mouth disease.

The good thing at the moment is that the Sunshine Boys are just enjoying their footy. They are a close group, same as the colts boast. It makes for a good club environment when everyone gets along, and aren't just paying for the almight dollar.

Go Doggies said:
Unfortunatley the only problem he looked like having was bourbon-itis, and then foot in mouth disease.

That's joey all over, never been any different, as for my last post spell check removed Leteet and replaced with letter... you know who I mean.

By the way no flies on my crowd all perfect gentleman and well mannered ladies out here in the boon docks.lol

Go Doggies said:
The good thing at the moment is that the Sunshine Boys are just enjoying their footy. They are a close group, same as the colts boast. It makes for a good club environment when everyone gets along, and aren't just paying for the almighty dollar.

Cant argue with that mind set, worth its weight in gold, the pressure of the next few weeks will be a good test for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahaha spectator I like your sense of humor. Every club knows that they have some spectators that well leave a bit to be desired - but most of it is funny

Alot of talk at the moment of the boys from sunshine bringing home the silverware this year allready after only 11 rounds. Find this a little amusing to be honest, though they are a good side and should have a saying the finals i think it is a little premature at this stage to start talking of flags.Just hope the sunshine boys dont get ahead of themselves just like spotty last year after a few wins on the trot. Getting belted by spotswood by 13 goals and hoppers by 15 goals, a loss to parkside aswell, the colts is the only side they've beaten who will play a part in the finals.

merlin said:
Alot of talk at the moment of the boys from sunshine bringing home the silverware this year allready after only 11 rounds. Find this a little amusing to be honest, though they are a good side and should have a saying the finals i think it is a little premature at this stage to start talking of flags.Just hope the sunshine boys dont get ahead of themselves just like spotty last year after a few wins on the trot. Getting belted by spotswood by 13 goals and hoppers by 15 goals, a loss to parkside aswell, the colts is the only side they've beaten who will play a part in the finals.
Obviously you don't follwo this site much Merlin - it is others not the boys from Sunshine talking it up, I think sometimes as a bit of a ploy, we at Sunshine enjoy reading it, but they are just words mate

Go Doggies said:
Obviously you don't follwo this site much Merlin - it is others not the boys from Sunshine talking it up, I think sometimes as a bit of a ploy, we at Sunshine enjoy reading it, but they are just words mate

obviously u dont read alot mate. Didnt mention the sunshine boys talkin themselves up. Read again, said i hope they dont get ahead of themselves.Results speak for themselves.:)

Thats cool I stand corrected, but results do speak for them selves - at the moment Sunshine are playing well, but each week is a test for them

merlin said:

Spot on here mate with your assumptions. Really we have only beaten the colts and spotty and thats it. We should not be getting ahead of ourselves as there is still so much to get through.

We need to just keep doing what we are doing, hoppers and parkside both coming up in the next three games.

Our position on the ladder at the moment indicates that we should be aiming for the top three and the double chance, however the next month of games will play a massive part in that eventuating or not.

Go Doggies said:
Just a correction - WRFL fan noted that Sunshine were flag fav in Darwin mate - we are not getting a head of ourselves, Sunshine has a big couple of weeks coming up.
Nothing to correct mate relax, thats what l read on the web page you blokes run in numbers, love each other, get numbers back you are what every team aspires to be. Ive penciled you guys in to the flag and if you beat Hoppers and Parkside away ill be doing it with pen. You style of play would suit Parksides ground more than they would suit them

Travvy 43 and the other Sunshine blokes,come get excited enjoy the moment you blokes are flying.

Go Doggies said:
Come on now - I think all clubs have theri elements of spectators, as for the ladies that sit near the goals at Sunshine - they would have to be some of the hardest workers at our club and have been for some 20 years, so I don;t care how loud they barrack they are passionate, they put their money and time into the club. Spotty have the old blokes that stand on the ramp, Colts have the same as well, Albion- well they are ahead os st Albans in the ferral stakes.. St Albans really only had one loser Murphy who played in the seconds - drunk as a skunk after the game and trying to take a swing at our president.
Never bagged her commitment just her terrible voice mate. We need them people ill be the first to say but if someone had avoice like that at the Colts id be the first to say gives us a spell as well for the sake of us and everyone else.
Go the Volunteers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRFLfan said:
Never bagged her commitment just her terrible voice mate. We need them people ill be the first to say but if someone had avoice like that at the Colts id be the first to say gives us a spell as well for the sake of us and everyone else.
Go the Volunteers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very funny WRFLfan! :D
Maybe the loud old duck's at Sunshine should hook up with the loud old fella's at Spotswood. Good mix!.
It has been said, with out these people the club's would not function. So good on them, keep yelling and keep barraking.:thumbsu:

sunline 11 said:
Maybe the loud old duck's at Sunshine should hook up with the loud old fella's at Spotswood. Good mix!.
It has been said, with out these people the club's would not function. So good on them, keep yelling and keep barraking.:thumbsu:
When are you back Lloydy

sunline 11 said:

agree totally annoying they are and a club cant function with out them.(loyal supporters, canteen, cleaning,ground duties) yc are travelling alright and will have to be on their toes as they are being examined and put under the microscope, and disereve to be, by all sides id think, colts went and had a squiz last week and hoppers blokes will be there this week as they play them the week later. there is some benefit of having a bye.

havent witnessed to many ferals at st albans must be pay day at centrelink when we play them.theyre the only side i think in the top 6 that havent beaten hx since the 2001 gf. rumour has it that they arent travelling quite as well off the field either and not behind the speculation of everyone hates pagan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back