Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

sunline 11 said:
Against Sunshine next week. I had a few frothys with BOOFA on the weekend, good bloke.

get out of his a r s e, thought you were tagging hin satdy lol

Go Doggies said:
The good thing at the moment is that the Sunshine Boys are just enjoying their footy. They are a close group, same as the colts boast. It makes for a good club environment when everyone gets along, and aren't just paying for the almight dollar.
now you know why the colts boast about playing with mates how good does it feel knowing the blokes wearing the same jumper as you is going to give every thing his got to help you out.and that is why when new players join the colts not many ever put on a diffent jumper afterwoods.I know people on this site are going to say all teams are like that once you cross that white line.but have a good long look at the bloke playing for the big dollar in your team and ask yourself would that bloke put his body on the line for me knowing he will get hurt and miss four to six match payments cause of injury?

clicketyclix said:
get out of his a r s e, thought you were tagging hin satdy lol

Did you attend that comedy festival you were talking about last week cliketyclix?. Why were you concentrating on me on the sidelines and not on the game of football you were participating in?.

sunline 11 said:
Did you attend that comedy festival you were talking about last week cliketyclix?. Why were you concentrating on me on the sidelines and not on the game of football you were participating in?.

coz you were louder than the yc chicks that have been mentioned today:p

clicketyclix said:
coz you were louder than the yc chicks that have been mentioned today:p

Probably some of your best work there clicketyclix. I might have been as loud as them, but you actually look like them. Not far off being a full time supporter and I'm tipping you will be hanging around the canteen a fair bit.LOL:cool:

I would have to agree with you Doggies saying that Albion have the worst supporters. After half time they take their teeth out and just abuse anything that moves in front of their eye line.

Good to see that you are agreeing with me Bombers55!! They almost leave Braybrook for quits, I think you might see some of them at "The Club"

Long time reader of posts,first contribution here. Played divvy 1 a couple of years back.I have some questions and observations;T.O.C-does your friend cooper read these threads?Some of your posts are good here and dv footy.Is rock07 actually clarke from colts or an impostor?If its him i agree with his confidence in predicting outcomes in personal battles.
Also agreed saul will impact heavily come sept,but ONLY if discipline stands up to scrutiny in finals.To the guys who post back and forth identity guessing,stroke your egos somewhere else or just out yourself,its boring to the outsiders.And for my ten cents worth,having played in other leagues wrfl and edfl is a step behind dv in terms of standard,no hidden agenda,just a fact.(I reckon saul would agree in a few weeks time,unless hes trying too hard to justify his transfer)

bronco27 said:
now you know why the colts boast about playing with mates how good does it feel knowing the blokes wearing the same jumper as you is going to give every thing his got to help you out.and that is why when new players join the colts not many ever put on a diffent jumper afterwoods.I know people on this site are going to say all teams are like that once you cross that white line.but have a good long look at the bloke playing for the big dollar in your team and ask yourself would that bloke put his body on the line for me knowing he will get hurt and miss four to six match payments cause of injury?
Nicely put about the query if a bloke is willing to miss 4-6 games with no payment l like it

sunline 11 said:
Probably some of your best work there clicketyclix. I might have been as loud as them, but you actually look like them. Not far off being a full time supporter and I'm tipping you will be hanging around the canteen a fair bit.LOL:cool:
Boyz come on Sunline 11 were you playing up at the footy. You could have had a drink with Hollywood(Boofa) everyweek if you didnt make the wrong move to far west.

Goalsquare Clapper said:
Long time reader of posts,first contribution here. Played divvy 1 a couple of years back.I have some questions and observations;T.O.C-does your friend cooper read these threads?Some of your posts are good here and dv footy.Is rock07 actually clarke from colts or an impostor?If its him i agree with his confidence in predicting outcomes in personal battles.
Also agreed saul will impact heavily come sept,but ONLY if discipline stands up to scrutiny in finals.To the guys who post back and forth identity guessing,stroke your egos somewhere else or just out yourself,its boring to the outsiders.And for my ten cents worth,having played in other leagues wrfl and edfl is a step behind dv in terms of standard,no hidden agenda,just a fact.(I reckon saul would agree in a few weeks time,unless hes trying too hard to justify his transfer)
Was it ever an issue if DVFL was better or not l dont think so its a know fact, so best you get on here and talk about WRFL relavent stuff or just keep reading mate

WRFLfan said:
Was it ever an issue if DVFL was better or not l dont think so its a know fact, so best you get on here and talk about WRFL relavent stuff or just keep reading mate

Like I said mate,just "my ten cents worth,".Or are u a moderator?Or do i have to conform to the port colts mutual admiration society to avoid criticism........

WRFLfan said:
Boyz come on Sunline 11 were you playing up at the footy. You could have had a drink with Hollywood(Boofa) everyweek if you didnt make the wrong move to far west.

Definately didn't play up, just supporting the boys. Definately didn't make the wrong move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goalsquare Clapper said:
And for my ten cents worth,having played in other leagues wrfl and edfl is a step behind dv in terms of standard,no hidden agenda,just a fact.(I reckon saul would agree in a few weeks time,unless hes trying too hard to justify his transfer)

I played in the DVFL for the last 3 years and do agree with you it is a step above, but not by far anymore. After playing in a game earlier on in the season (Hoppers v Colts), I can assure you if you had of seen the standard of that game you might have a different point of view. The best standard local home and away game I've been involved in.

sunline 11 said:
I played in the DVFL for the last 3 years and do agree with you it is a step above, but not by far anymore. After playing in a game earlier on in the season (Hoppers v Colts), I can assure you if you had of seen the standard of that game you might have a different point of view. The best standard local home and away game I've been involved in.
This site is not a comparison of leagues its about the wrfl.

Any Wrfl clubs interested in an Afl Premiership ruckmen??
John Barnes is seeking a clearence from East Keilor after there pea heart effort last saturday......................

Goalsquare Clapper said:

well firstly all of my posts are good and yeah cooper does read some of this from time to time but has never posted as for saul he will make more than an impact if he hits his straps and gels quickly with his new teammates i will go as far as to say he could poll heavily in the league medal as for the standard of footy the 2 other leagues in dvfl and edfl are all just about on par the dv has dropped considerably since 2002

sunline 11 said:

Sunline my boy finally some thing you say i agree with,not that i have played in the other leagues its just that whenever a player comes from another league and people will say that they will dominate in our league but never do.
I know some of the bottom clubs have lacked depth over the yrs but the top teams would give other top teams a run for their money.
I can also recall playing a game wrfl v's eastern and they had a star studded line up with trent hotton adam slater and greig and i felt we didn't have a real good side in and they beat us by about 8 pts.
Im sure that other players just talk trash about other leagues when they haven't even played in the league they bag but it was good sunline can give a view on it after playing in both.
Last point d.mcferran from st.albans seems to be best for west preston most weeks dont recall him having an impact like that in wrfl.
Anyway enuff dribble time for trainning.

madpie said:
This site is not a comparison of leagues its about the wrfl.
Thats spot on madpie, Clapper thats my 10 cents worth. There seems to be other people from other clubs agreeing too mate!!!!!!!!
See on the other hand blokes could go on about how efl is much better than DVFL and GVL is better and on and on and on please mate wake up to your good(maybe) self and get on with what we can measure in terms of footy

Also l can say makes me proud to hear what Sunline 11 said, and you did make the trip too far west should have stopped 20 minutes before...........never should have crossed the westgate

Do spotty have a chance of knocking off parkside in the match of the round this weekend? we sure hope so, because if we knock off yarraville it would move us to outright third. Spotty definently have a chance i feel, knowing that St Albans should win and make the fight for 5th a bit tighter will give the woodsmen more motivation to perform. Might be interesting to have a few of the Hoppers boys down to watch our game, im sure they will be supporting the mighty Kangas! All welcome! haha.

ROCK07 said:
Sunline my boy finally some thing you say i agree with,not that i have played in the other leagues its just that whenever a player comes from another league and people will say that they will dominate in our league but never do.
I know some of the bottom clubs have lacked depth over the yrs but the top teams would give other top teams a run for their money.
I can also recall playing a game wrfl v's eastern and they had a star studded line up with trent hotton adam slater and greig and i felt we didn't have a real good side in and they beat us by about 8 pts.
Im sure that other players just talk trash about other leagues when they haven't even played in the league they bag but it was good sunline can give a view on it after playing in both.
Last point d.mcferran from st.albans seems to be best for west preston most weeks dont recall him having an impact like that in wrfl.
Anyway enuff dribble time for trainning.

well rock from what i gather players that have come to the colts this year have dominated your ruckman from the efl and cooper was your best rnd1 and got injured which has set his whole season back but like you have even said that when fit he will dominate saul has only played 1 but played well and these blokes are the only big name players from there respective leagues to come to the wrfl this year

touch of class said:
well rock from what i gather players that have come to the colts this year have dominated your ruckman from the efl and cooper was your best rnd1 and got injured which has set his whole season back but like you have even said that when fit he will dominate saul has only played 1 but played well and these blokes are the only big name players from there respective leagues to come to the wrfl this year

dont want to drag this on any longer but were they good players in the previous leagues ? top 20 , 10 just asking :thumbsu:

13-CABS said:
Do spotty have a chance of knocking off parkside in the match of the round this weekend? we sure hope so, because if we knock off yarraville it would move us to outright third. Spotty definitely have a chance i feel, knowing that St Albans should win and make the fight for 5th a bit tighter will give the woodsmen more motivation to perform. Might be interesting to have a few of the Hoppers boys down to watch our game, im sure they will be supporting the mighty Kangas! All welcome! haha.

Spotty are a huge chance this weekend, clubs are polls apart in confidence at the moment. Spotty had a crisis meeting a few weeks ago to help identify what was going wrong. After a big deep and meanigfull they seem to be over themselves are are back to there best. Opposite at Parks , a lot of finger pointing and back stabbing at the minute.

clicketyclix said:
dont want to drag this on any longer but were they good players in the previous leagues ? top 20 , 10 just asking :thumbsu:
well clickety clix they were good players i seen a hell of alot more of cooper than what i did the rest and he was northcote parks best player and in the top 10 or 20 in the dvfl caddy was in my top5 didnt see much of julier except for an interleague game against the dvfl where he held his own against a seasoned veteran but looks to have matured as a player since and like i have stated cooper is a gun but has had a shocking run with injuries this year having bruised ribs a broken foot stress fractures and now im led to believe he has ligament damage to a knee but in my honest belief these 3 blokes will play a big part in the colts finals campaign

obe1 said:
Spotty are a huge chance this weekend, clubs are polls apart in confidence at the moment. Spotty had a crisis meeting a few weeks ago to help identify what was going wrong. After a big deep and meanigfull they seem to be over themselves are are back to there best. Opposite at Parks , a lot of finger pointing and back stabbing at the minute.

I think you will find things aren't all that rosey down at spoty, looking at the clearance page on the WRFL website, I see that M.Dean and B.Mayberry have been cleared to Werribee Centrals on the last day of clearances. Also S.Tobin had his knocked back to the same place, 3 senior players, something must be going on?. Maybe RONALD can shed some light???.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back