Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

it's got to be said that money doesn't always have to be the way to go, i know all clubs in division 1 comps pay out a bit but some of these clubs striving for some success need to understand that you have to have a good environment, you want your players to enjoy being at the club not just put there hand out
just look at port colts, sunshine and parkside, all there players are club men and a lot have played together for a while and theose clubs have enjoyed success without paying out HUGE money, because there all good mates off the field. even hoppers crossing who we know have plenty and pay more than the others, they still have a good environment and appear pretty tight, money can buy the best players but not the best culture
albion and st albans and these types need to understand that it not all about splashing out plenty of coin, it's about getting the right people at your club who will make the place a good one to be around

GetOnIt said:
I've heard alledged reports from an unknown source that a young Chris Brannan grabs Single Mums better than the Footy, and that it's now Chris 'The Milf Hunter' Brannan, confirmation? :eek:

Haha also heard reports that he's a great pianist, related to such as Bach and Beethoven.

The kids got talent. :D

cold pies said:
it's got to be said that money doesn't always have to be the way to go, i know all clubs in division 1 comps pay out a bit but some of these clubs striving for some success need to understand that you have to have a good environment, you want your players to enjoy being at the club not just put there hand out
just look at port colts, sunshine and parkside, all there players are club men and a lot have played together for a while and theose clubs have enjoyed success without paying out HUGE money, because there all good mates off the field. even hoppers crossing who we know have plenty and pay more than the others, they still have a good environment and appear pretty tight, money can buy the best players but not the best culture
albion and st albans and these types need to understand that it not all about splashing out plenty of coin, it's about getting the right people at your club who will make the place a good one to be around

You hit the nail on the head..... I can only talk about Sunshine... but it is all in the people, when you recruit you have to have people that are going to be involved, this year we have been extremely lucky with our recruits Travvy being one of them, they give their all both on the playing side and socially, this is what is important!! You want people who are going to commit for longer than one season

cold pies said:

Totaly agree with you Coldy, even though you guys always highlight Hoppers, I think it's because we're so far away.:thumbsu:

ROCK07 said:
sunline 11 said:
Travvy43 said:
What were the reasons for Shanks reportably being dumped from Melton South. Is he also linked with St Albans?

I Have heard that Luke Phipps has put his hand up to coach spotty but wants it kept quiet til after the season.ANY TRUTH????
Very Interesting...

sunline 11 said:
Totaly agree with you Coldy, even though you guys always highlight Hoppers, I think it's because we're so far away.:thumbsu:

being from northcote park i would have to disagree about the money situation if you have the money to pay the best footballers available success will come and the culture is never a problem except for when functions are on but if all a club wants is success then money will win out in every way its a sad thing to say but ive seen it first hand over the last few years the club has had lean years cause they havent payed the money they once did but with a guaranteed 200 000 for just match payments next year watch as we will be a force again with at least 10 new gun players and a new high profile coach we will leave heidleberg for dead

Travvy43 said:
You tell me how our training was last night, what did your spy have to say.
TRAVY mate just reading back over this response and it seems to me as though your feeling the pressure of the big game ahead ,just try and relax it's only a game.
One question though when did you last platy in finals?
Did u know that sunshine have never won an a grade premiership,you guys can create some history here or just go into submission like those before you.

I can remeber Travvy running around in the GF against the hammerheads... Not sure if that was the last finals that he has played in... I would say it was the biggest crowd though.

ROCK07 said:
TRAVY mate just reading back over this response and it seems to me as though your feeling the pressure of the big game ahead ,just try and relax it's only a game.
One question though when did you last platy in finals?
Did u know that sunshine have never won an a grade premiership,you guys can create some history here or just go into submission like those before you.

Rock if you can read from that comment that i am feeling pressure coming into this game then on the weekend i may also get you to read my palms to see what you can tell me about my future!!

This could be a good site for you:
http://www.hark.net.au/diary.htm

I would say i am more anxious than nervious. Cannot wait to get out there, big crowd, forecast is for fine and 17, and its a final against the colts who everyone likes to knock off.

Did not know sunshine have never won an A grade flag....what an opportunity it is for us then.

Go Doggies said:
You hit the nail on the head..... I can only talk about Sunshine... but it is all in the people, when you recruit you have to have people that are going to be involved, this year we have been extremely lucky with our recruits Travvy being one of them, they give their all both on the playing side and socially, this is what is important!! You want people who are going to commit for longer than one season

I'm not sure where you got this information about Travvy being involved off the field Doggies.. Has only been to two functions for the year.. Big family though I guess Travvy hey..

Travvy43 said:
Rock if you can read from that comment that i am feeling pressure coming into this game then on the weekend i may also get you to read my palms to see what you can tell me about my future!!

I would say i am more anxious than nervious. Cannot wait to get out there, big crowd, forecast is for fine and 17, and its a final against the colts who everyone likes to knock off.

Did not know sunshine have never won an A grade flag....what an opportunity it is for us then.

Nice web site travvy,although im not into that stuff really but my mother in law is,and i asked her about you and she said that over the next four weeks things involving footy don't look good for travvy and sunshine, and she said there maybe even some heavy drinking on monday week so watch out for that,lets see how if she gets that right.
The reason i pointed out that you seem stressed is because you usually offer more than that but then you gave nothing,anything you won't to know just ask im here to help.
Im also looking forward to show you that i can still get a kick at 32 after you give me a spray on another site.BRING IT ON 3 MORE SLEEPS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travvy43 said:
Rock if you can read from that comment that i am feeling pressure coming into this game then on the weekend I may pee my pants

I would say i am more anxious than nervious. Cannot wait to get out there to see you in action.

Did not know sunshine have never won an A grade flag....what a joke it is for us then to think we can.

Talking about pressure Tocca has been on the line to Werribee non-stop over the last couple of days. Is pleading with them to let McInnerny play with them.

Travvy43 said:

I'd be worrying about getting a kick if i was you Travvy

I was just wondering if you blokes beleive the rubbish that you all write,or do you do it to humour one another,get over yourselves and leave i tfor saturday.
No need to talk it up just do it.....................

Big rumour out of albion

Julian Shanks has the job next year!

Jamie Madigan retired

Micheal Brown to Torquay

Could be alot more outs now shanks has got the job, got the arse from melton because he is all for himself!!!!!!!

andrew jarman said:
I was just wondering if you blokes beleive the rubbish that you all write,or do you do it to humour one another,get over yourselves and leave i tfor saturday.
No need to talk it up just do it.....................

If you have been following our league, I think you'll find, the mojority of people posting on this thread, have been talking the talk and walking the walk. Hence we are all talking finals, because we are in them. It's all just a bit of fun JARS. If you don't like what your reading, don't read it.:thumbsdown:

Rock 07 just wondering how the pig has gone the last couple of weeks?,watched against hoppers and he put his body on the line and did some nice things.

ROCK07 said:
Nice web site travvy,although im not into that stuff really but my mother in law is,and i asked her about you and she said that over the next four weeks things involving footy don't look good for travvy and sunshine, and she said there maybe even some heavy drinking on monday week so watch out for that,lets see how if she gets that right.
The reason i pointed out that you seem stressed is because you usually offer more than that but then you gave nothing,anything you won't to know just ask im here to help.
Im also looking forward to show you that i can still get a kick at 32 after you give me a spray on another site.BRING IT ON 3 MORE SLEEPS

ha ha, yeah like it.

My comments on other threads must have cut you deep Mr Clarke if you are still thinking about probably 7-8 weeks later.

Travvy43 said:
ha ha, yeah like it.

My comments on other threads must have cut you deep Mr Clarke if you are still thinking about probably 7-8 weeks later.

DEEPER than you can imagine trav as i respect your opinion so much,i haven even printed your comments out abd stuck it on my bedroom wall for motivation.{lol]

madpie said:
Rock 07 just wondering how the pig has gone the last couple of weeks?,watched against hoppers and he put his body on the line and did some nice things.
Yes pie the pig has gone well the last couple and at his best he can be a real smokey in us winning the flag this year.He knows he is under pressure to perform at all times which i think is good for him

Travvy43 said:
ha ha, yeah like it.

SO trav how was the whitten oval to train on ?
Do you think it will suit your game style or not?

Just one last comment i have the dvd of the second half last game we played and for some reason everyone talks about sunshines run and fitness but from what i seen i would dispute that and also if you think goring could run with brannan you are mistaken

ROCK07 said:
SO trav how was the whitten oval to train on ?
Do you think it will suit your game style or not?

Just one last comment i have the dvd of the second half last game we played and for some reason everyone talks about sunshines run and fitness but from what i seen i would dispute that and also if you think goring could run with brannan you are mistaken

Check you facts here mate, i never said goring should go with Bracken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back