Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

speculator u do seem to know quite a bit. have heard we are a chance for McGoldrick but have heard that for a couple of years so far. Ace has got the job at Albanvale, and good luck to him cos hes a top bloke. Im sure he will get the job done, apparently they have a good young side down there. Was trying to think the other day which players might leave, but really couldn't come up with many. Grainger would be a more than handy 2nd division footballer but i think hes probably too good for that level, and he enjoys his time down at Sunshine. Frost wont leave, he had a top year and is really rated down there, and just bought a house around the corner. Maybe a guy like big Sono, who was up there in the A reserve league best and fairest... he would be very valuable in 2nd division.
There has been a few changing on the coaching panel down at Sunshine, with Piza our fitness coach giving it up... but expect a big name signing to look after fitness and also assistant coach. Havent heard any other names we may have signed, and not too sure about a few guys such as Stenna and Foley.

speculator seems to know more than me, if im on the outer in november would be stupid to stay dont ya think.

From what I understand the future is totally in your hands. The decision to go or stay could be determined by the amount of effort you will dedicate to your footy.

Have heard Mcgoldrick and a non playing assistant/ fitness coach have signed for 2007.

Have heard Mcgoldrick and a non playing assistant/ fitness coach have signed for 2007.

Great get there for the kangas as scotty is a quality player and something that will help you guys out alot,although i don't know him well heard he is a quality fella and as colts also chased him along with hoppers,it's great to see him go to the kangas for reasons other than money as would have been the case if he went to hoppers.

At colts it looks as though we will pick up 4 quality players and maybe another top midfielder and loose maybe 1

PLAYERS,strong possability

Dave Mcgregor[RESEVOIR-CAPTAIN DVFL] forward
Robbie Wittmar[dnp last year east keilor edfl,formerly kilmore]chf/chb
Wes kestel [former swan dstr WAFL,last year mitcham EFL tall back

PLAYERS maybes
GUY CHISNAL[COROWA omfl ]h/back,onball
JOHN LINDSAY[If work permitts will stay at strathmore but if he cant committ 100% may look at returning HOME where he is a 3 time BNF winner and a PREMIERSHIP HERO,may struggle to get his numer 8 back though.]gun rover

if this is true it is a massive signing for sunshine, scotty has been very loyal to yarraville over the years and i'm sure he would very keen for some success and would have been impressed with what sunshine has to offer over the next few years, will be a strong midfield down there next year just need another key forward in my opinion but good to see some decent football gossip again:thumbsu:

if this is true it is a massive signing for sunshine, scotty has been very loyal to yarraville over the years and i'm sure he would very keen for some success and would have been impressed with what sunshine has to offer over the next few years, will be a strong midfield down there next year just need another key forward in my opinion but good to see some decent football gossip again:thumbsu:

Mcgoldrick confirmed to Sunshine

Rock are there any players the colts look like loosing at this stage? What about retirements there are a few senior blokes getting on. Who will be getting the twos coaching job i heard a few blokes have put their hands up for the job

From what I understand the future is totally in your hands. The decision to go or stay could be determined by the amount of effort you will dedicate to your footy.

the decision will be based on whether i even want to play footy. at the moment i dont. if it continues i may just return to the districts where i grew up and play with my school mates.
hopefully that answers some questions for you and the likes of rock07, wrflfan and bronco27

the decision will be based on whether i even want to play footy. at the moment i dont. if it continues i may just return to the districts where i grew up and play with my school mates.
hopefully that answers some questions for you and the likes of rock07, wrflfan and bronco27
good luck to you saints where ever you play just make shore your heart is with the team you choose because you would hate to see a diffent player who gives everything his got for the jumper to miss out on playing for the team he loves.

good luck to you saints where ever you play just make shore your heart is with the team you choose because you would hate to see a diffent player who gives everything his got for the jumper to miss out on playing for the team he loves.
Can you see that happening at the Districts Bronco27?

GoBombers55 are you going to post what you told me about on the weekend, l think the Bigfooty public deserve to know

Can you see that happening at the Districts Bronco27?

GoBombers55 are you going to post what you told me about on the weekend, l think the Bigfooty public deserve to know

this sounds interesting i hope someone shares it with the rest of us

this sounds interesting i hope someone shares it with the rest of us
great concert last night cougar man, was a highlight of the night to see the cougar on the other side of the arena doing the cougar claws, look out U2 l think there might be more than the Derby Day going to this concert its going to be big.

Adrain Newman not coming to the colts next year unforunatlety cant fit him into our small salary cap, so he is off to a club that regulary pinches our players in St Kilda City in th SFL so good luck to him l'm sure he will tear that league up again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Webb gone too would be a bit of a blow. I know you have blokes coming through but he was a pivotal part of your team this year.

Was just throwin the bait out for the SFL people

the fang was always a chance to there and good luck to him, he will dominate and i hope they do well for his sake

as for webb i knew you were sh1t stirring on the other thread if rock read he might of had a scare but i think he would have worked it out too

didn't think you seen the cougar claws last night but it was a great concert, looking forward to u2 on sunday now

great concert last night cougar man, was a highlight of the night to see the cougar on the other side of the arena doing the cougar claws, look out U2 l think there might be more than the Derby Day going to this concert its going to be big.

Adrain Newman not coming to the colts next year unforunatlety cant fit him into our small salary cap, so he is off to a club that regulary pinches our players in St Kilda City in th SFL so good luck to him l'm sure he will tear that league up again
Also missed out un getting R. Cheevers he has signed with East Freo for the next two years, good luck to him the boy is a gun and i am sure he will go well in the W.A.F.L

I might have mentioned that Skut's footy career could be over and has expressed interest into another aspect of football.

Thats not true, Skuts career is back on track. Hes flying around the streets of Sunshine, and looks a million bucks. What we may need to worry about is your cricket career? seems to have stalled...

Interested to hear from any Saints supporters in regards to the season kick off on Monday.

Have heard alls not well at Kings Park?

Arena and Dawson off to the DVFL, the big fella Tonna has knocked back the captaincy and is heading down Geelong road to Lara?? D Fitzpatrick still to sign pending a pay increase. Swadiak staying at Douttas.

Keen to hear of any recruits.....Tige are you out there?????

Thats not true, Skuts career is back on track. Hes flying around the streets of Sunshine, and looks a million bucks. What we may need to worry about is your cricket career? seems to have stalled...

I like your support Cabsy.. Lets go us to fine looking specimens. As for Bombers55, does this bloke even play footy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back