Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

It looks like AK has signed with Albion.

Albion is a very lucky to have signed this bloke as he can and will tear the WRFL apart if he gets fit and enjoys his football.

Albion is a club that may or may not suit him. They will either like him or not. He is a good bloke. Opposition put your best player on him as he will win Albion some games off his own boot.

Good Luck AK gutsy move going to Albion. Enjoy your year.

Sorry, whos AK? im not sure of who that is... Albion have picked up quite a few. will need to cover the likely losses of Broadbent, Fenton, Vimpaney and Turner... all in there best 7 or 8 footballers last year. No doubt they have gone some way towards that with the names mentioned so far... looks like the finals race in the WRFL will be interesting again.

Andrew 'Chucka' Knezevic is a great bloke and not used to dealing with clubs as he has been playing at Keilor for peanuts for the last four 4 years after 2 seasons at Werribee in their seniors. He hasn't signed anywhere and that's a fact. If fit he will be a gun ruck rover half forward and will kick about 50 goals in the WRFL.

ur spot on with ur assesment tc, chuka knezevic will be a great inclusion 4 albion, also heard that a keilor gun is training down at spotty,

beazer had the option of going to parkside spotty and colts he decided against colts because his scared he decided against parkside because he would of been sucking to much ****,which left spotty he fits in well with those dogs. when they go out as a group its not how many women they pull its how many statements you make and talk about it on a tuesday nite.

They too have yellow in there jumpers and blood - spineless rats

Sorry, whos AK? im not sure of who that is... Albion have picked up quite a few. will need to cover the likely losses of Broadbent, Fenton, Vimpaney and Turner... all in there best 7 or 8 footballers last year. No doubt they have gone some way towards that with the names mentioned so far... looks like the finals race in the WRFL will be interesting again.

Where are those blokes off to?

Gangster, HAWKERS07, wounda, UNDER COVER are you four the same bloke????

If not which club do you all follow, any one from the WRFL?:thumbsu:

Where are those blokes off to?

not sure if its even true. but Fenton to Melton South possibly with Grenfell... Vimpaney is training at Port Melbourne in the VFL so he might make that list, and i reckon if these two leave then Turner will follow up to Melton with them.

Gangster, HAWKERS07, wounda, UNDER COVER are you four the same bloke????

If not which club do you all follow, any one from the WRFL?:thumbsu:

dont no who those other nerds are, all i no is that one of them plays for spotty and the other 4 yc there both lagging cowards, i follow albion

dont no who those other nerds are, all i no is that one of them plays for spotty and the other 4 yc there both lagging cowards, i follow albion

I actually used to play for Glenordan and Yarraville now just support Yarravilee Seddon - by the way not too impressed by our selection of a coach, leaves alot to be desired. It will be a long season - see how we go.

FYI specially to those who have got no where else to go!

All is welcome - please PM me for futher info

The Fitzroy Stars FC are holding a BBQ to seek interest of potential players. The Northern Football League are seeking a list of potential players to coincide with our application, the NFL will be considering our entry into the NFL on Monday 10th December;

When:
This Wednesday 5th December 2007

Where:
Aborigines Advancement League
2 Watt Street, Thornbury

Time:
5.30pm Onwards

Supporters and any Interested Members are encouraged to come along, we hope to see you there.

not sure if its even true. but Fenton to Melton South possibly with Grenfell... Vimpaney is training at Port Melbourne in the VFL so he might make that list, and i reckon if these two leave then Turner will follow up to Melton with them.

I'm pretty sure Fenton and Turner are heading back to Melton Bloods and Vimpany was training with Sunbury. Grenfell has signed at Melton South.

beazer had the option of going to parkside spotty and colts he decided against colts because his scared he decided against parkside because he would of been sucking to much ****,which left spotty he fits in well with those dogs. when they go out as a group its not how many women they pull its how many statements you make and talk about it on a tuesday nite.

You are a f#cking clown and you are obviously on here to stir the pot. You sound like a school kid with rediculous comments like this. Im probably giving you too much credit as a school kid actually. Hope you enjoyed your last 3 years in year 12 at school. Talk footy or get off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey cabs how is training going seeing that no one answered you AK is Andrew Knezevic from Keilor, big bodied on baller good skills can kick it a mile was at Werribee when he was 19-20 played mostly in the seniors he is about 25 now, good pick up if rumour is true

You are a goose f*#@ off!

Well seems that some at Yarraville are not that impressesed with the coach. Hanni Harb to coach the 2's.
Altona talk have gone very quiet have they started preseason yet if so how many training? 2008 U18's not included in tally.
The mighty colts are yet to begin and it seems there may be some movemnt with the caddie boys maybe ROCK can clarify?
Hoppers and Albion have gone on a recruitment drive with 100 names being thrown around, zavalas and doorwood now where the Albion hoops.
Spotty seem to be much the same with a few whispers of old sons returning and bringing some new talent.
West it seems are a struggle with no descent numbers at training so far could be a long season.
And St Albans after some early off season talk have gone a little quiet on whisper mill.

Lets hope the grounds hold up next year so we can see the fruits of all the off season recruitment drives. Who will be the real deal and who will die in the a*$@?

Footy news has been pretty light on.

Any off season retirements anywhere?

Down at the Kangas i am pretty sure Benny Davis has hung up the boots. Massive loss for sunshine, he has been the heart and soul of the team for many years, team of the century member and just has a crack whenever the ball is there to be won, very gutsy. It has been a huge honour to play with him for the last two years.

You going on again elton??

Down at the Kangas i am pretty sure Benny Davis has hung up the boots. Massive loss for sunshine, he has been the heart and soul of the team for many years, team of the century member and just has a crack whenever the ball is there to be won, very gutsy. It has been a huge honour to play with him for the last two years.

i heard the kangas r picking up a few from the country??
and the young bloke who won the comp bnf might be fielding a pretty big offer from a country team... any truth travvy?

Thats a shame if so does it have anything to with his knee?
Team of the century member thats a fair effort. Whats his B&F record at the club?

Does appear that there may be a few not happy with the choice of coach at Yarra, as I heard a few may/ have departed the club. I think Richie Richardson is coaching the 2's, he done the job last year to good effect compared with the seniors.

What are numbers like for training at all clubs?

i heard the kangas r picking up a few from the country??
and the young bloke who won the comp bnf might be fielding a pretty big offer from a country team... any truth travvy?

I think the kangas pick up people form the country each year. Tokka has strong links down warrnambool way and there are a few at the club now (including myself) that come from up around the Goulburn Valley Region.

I understand there are a few blokes that we are in discussions with coming from both regions.

If we land them it would be very helpful.

Rusty, well he is a country boy too, winning the B&F would bring some more attention his way. Maybe some clubs down warrnambool way are trying to get him back or even one up in the north central region are throwing some cash around.

Well seems that some at Yarraville are not that impressesed with the coach. Hanni Harb to coach the 2's.
Altona talk have gone very quiet have they started preseason yet if so how many training? 2008 U18's not included in tally.
The mighty colts are yet to begin and it seems there may be some movemnt with the caddie boys maybe ROCK can clarify?
Hoppers and Albion have gone on a recruitment drive with 100 names being thrown around, zavalas and doorwood now where the Albion hoops.
Spotty seem to be much the same with a few whispers of old sons returning and bringing some new talent.
West it seems are a struggle with no descent numbers at training so far could be a long season.
And St Albans after some early off season talk have gone a little quiet on whisper mill.

Lets hope the grounds hold up next year so we can see the fruits of all the off season recruitment drives. Who will be the real deal and who will die in the a*$@?

After he walked out on the club last year i find this highly unlikely.
Care to elaborate on what you think you know is happening down at yarra?

Does appear that there may be a few not happy with the choice of coach at Yarra, as I heard a few may/ have departed the club. I think Richie Richardson is coaching the 2's, he done the job last year to good effect compared with the seniors.

What are numbers like for training at all clubs?

And who might these people be? I believe Richardson is going on, good bloke who built up a good year so can't see why he wouldn't continue.

Averaging over 40 not including Under 18's.

After he walked out on the club last year i find this highly unlikely.
Care to elaborate on what you think you know is happening down at yarra?

i don't know that much, have just heard some players were a little disappointed with the appointment of the coach they were hoping the club appointed someone that was a little more high profile to get a bit of buz. As for Harb coaching the 2's that came from the horses mouth itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back