Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

Na we are staying put ,any chance you will be doing the same??????

rock i doubt gotheroos will be at colts, hear he is shopping himself around out my way to the edfl and isgoing to the highest bidder.i'm surprised he only give you guys 1 year service and then he is off already, the colts must not be everyones favourite club hey rock.
Colts losses caddy,chisnal,webb,that will see them certainly fal out of the top 3.........
Who have you picked up?

rock i doubt gotheroos will be at colts, hear he is shopping himself around out my way to the edfl and isgoing to the highest bidder.i'm surprised he only give you guys 1 year service and then he is off already, the colts must not be everyones favourite club hey rock.
Colts losses caddy,chisnal,webb,that will see them certainly fal out of the top 3.........
Who have you picked up?

those guys were all fringe players so we won't miss them..........

seriously colts will be fine we'll be up there again most of the guys i've spoken can't wait to get back into it after chrissie:thumbsu:

Who have you picked up?

Web no loss Spotty Vs Colts GF

So who have Spottswood picked up?? going in with the same side as last season pretty much?? Colts have lost a few, seem to be the bigger names to. Hoppers have added 4 or 5 top quality footballers and Albion have also began the march going on a spending spree with a bit of coin flowing through the joint, also heard that St.Albans have added some very handy boys to the squad, they could be the real smoky.

Who have you picked up?

Every year Colts lose a few as do most clubs and people say they will fall. They wont, they will always be around the mark. Alot of good younger players who will get their chance now. Remember Caddy and Chisnell didnt play for them when they won in 05, and in 06 they lost Lindsay, O'Neill and Hoath and still won and only just lost this year. Write them off at your own peril.

Former West Footscray coach and Hoppers forward Cameron Wright will a non-playing assistant at Glen Orden in 08.

Money must have been good. He will have some great coaching tactics and speeches. "When i was playing" & "When i did this" & " If you do it like i used to" old news is Mr Wright!

So who have Spottswood picked up?? going in with the same side as last season pretty much?? Colts have lost a few, seem to be the bigger names to. Hoppers have added 4 or 5 top quality footballers and Albion have also began the march going on a spending spree with a bit of coin flowing through the joint, also heard that St.Albans have added some very handy boys to the squad, they could be the real smoky.

I heard that Spotty have lost no one and will be regaining 3-4 good players who left for Barwon Heads a couple of years ago. Also, they have some decent young magoos players and a crop of good under 18's coming through. No concern about Theodore not coaching either.

I heard that Spotty have lost no one and will be regaining 3-4 good players who left for Barwon Heads a couple of years ago. Also, they have some decent young magoos players and a crop of good under 18's coming through. No concern about Theodore not coaching either.

I heard Brad Mayberry, Michael Boothey have returned as well as Tim Lane from Keilor, does anyone know much about him heard he goes pretty well? Should be a force in 2008 Ben Kelly taking over the reins as coach with Luke Theodore just concentrating on playing all players have resigned, with a ? on montabello hanging up the boots. No doubt the woodsman will lead the pack in 2008!

Who have you picked up?

That's good to hear. Would love to find out where I am shopping myself around??? You seem to know more than me goose so let us all in in on it.

And if I do leave the colts it will only be to head home.

I don't mind being potted but state the true facts first.

Anyone shed some light on the two blokes from Port Colts that have signed with Craigeburn in the EDFL?
Well plenty of rumours floating about?? My mail says that colts are looking to remove both rock and obe1?? How this could have started is a joke as colts have beeen the best side for a number of years?? Silky half forward looking to step back to an old stomping ground?? Must have been the short step you took just on 3/4 time in the grand final rock when you went to ground when the ball was there to be won. Also if in doubt check the tapes?? 3rd quarter grandstand side maybe 20 minute mark??
Plenty saw it and stored it in the bank for next year??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's good to hear. Would love to find out where I am shopping myself around??? You seem to know more than me goose so let us all in in on it.

Don't worry about the crap on here chiz if you go back home we all understand but hopefully you have one more year with us......we all have unfinished buisness from last year especially you after that broken ankle..
Hope the family is well mate and merry xmas .

Keep it in the bank who are you????? You must be a hard nut
Not a performance i'm proud of anyway.
I have been appointed coach and john ellis assistant and it would be very surprising if the club did get rid of us, but like most clubs we can't keep everyone happy and there was one person that didn't want me as coach but when you have a commitee more than one opinion matters and common sense has come through........We will again be at the top and we have alot of players hungry for success and still hurting from the loss in the gf
I am a hard nut yes. Also good to hear hear you guys have been reapointed it would be a massive step backwards if you guys left!! good to see common sense has prevailed! All the best next year mate. We have the video. Ha ha

Seriously guys all the very best to each and every one of you over the break. We do make the WRFL a talking point! Stay safe guys and girls and see you all next year!!!!!

I am a hard nut yes. Also good to hear hear you guys have been reapointed it would be a massive step backwards if you guys left!! good to see common sense has prevailed! All the best next year mate. We have the video. Ha ha

Seriously guys all the very best to each and every one of you over the break. We do make the WRFL a talking point! Stay safe guys and girls and see you all next year!!!!!

me to my whole performance is pretty funny

Relax big boy,i have a mate involved at an edfl club and an uncle at another, both said that their club had spoken to you....it was tongue in cheek about the highest bidder but found it strange you would leave the colts after 1 season in melbourne, so i was thinking the colts might not be the club that it is made out to be.....but to be honest i don't care where you play and if you head home good luck......but easy on the goose champ

Relax big boy,i have a mate involved at an edfl club and an uncle at another, both said that their club had spoken to you....it was tongue in cheek about the highest bidder but found it strange you would leave the colts after 1 season in melbourne, so i was thinking the colts might not be the club that it is made out to be.....but to be honest i don't care where you play and if you head home good luck......but easy on the goose champ

Well one of them is lying to you because I have only spoken to one club. It's pretty easy to come on here and pot blokes behind your pc.

Don't worry about the Colts. They are a great club and a great bunch of blokes and they have the best motorbike group going around.

Why the hell are coaches coming on bigfooty and posting anyway?? I know for sure that if my coach was coming on here I would lose alot of respect for him, I personally think it is embarassing for your self.

Looking forward to seeing how you lot perform on the field...

Take car eover christmas lads, drink heaps and and eat more.

tah :thumbsu:

Why the hell are coaches coming on bigfooty and posting anyway?? I know for sure that if my coach was coming on here I would lose alot of respect for him, I personally think it is embarassing for your self.

looking forward to seeing how you perform cookie you've mentioned a few times that you were at a vfl club but doesn't mean very much, were you a senior player, on the fringe or just another young bloke who couldn't quite crack it but has a high opinion of themselves

which club are you playing with in the wrfl, i think you'll find the top 6 maybe 7 to be competitive and the brand of footy to ok in this comp, it's hard but pretty fair with the obvious niggle here and there which happens in every metro comp but the bottom 2 or 3 really struggle against the top sides but hopefully that trend can change

in regard to our coach coming of bf who really cares, i'm pretty confident just about every coach would be on here at least reading what goes on even if they never post, nothing on here is taken too seriously and it has never been a problem with our players and coaches

looking forward to seeing how you perform cookie you've mentioned a few times that you were at a vfl club but doesn't mean very much, were you a senior player, on the fringe or just another young bloke who couldn't quite crack it but has a high opinion of themselves

which club are you playing with in the wrfl, i think you'll find the top 6 maybe 7 to be competitive and the brand of footy to ok in this comp, it's hard but pretty fair with the obvious niggle here and there which happens in every metro comp but the bottom 2 or 3 really struggle against the top sides but hopefully that trend can change

in regard to our coach coming of bf who really cares, i'm pretty confident just about every coach would be on here at least reading what goes on even if they never post, nothing on here is taken too seriously and it has never been a problem with our players and coaches

Cheers mate, fair call regarding coaches coming on here but posting and getting amongst is probably a bit much imo.

I played games at VFL level but not enough to call my self a senior footballer, 100% do not have a high opinion of my self.

Basically what you have said about the league is what I have been told, the top 4 sides go well but it drops away, hopefully the bottom half improve a bit. Also been told Colts like to give a bit when playing, played against and with some very tough sides (Seymour,Vermont and Sunbury are standouts) so it will be interesting to see how good you blokes go.

What is the opinion of Albion,St. Albans and Hoppers for 2008??

Cheers mate, fair call regarding coaches coming on here but posting and getting amongst is probably a bit much imo.

I played games at VFL level but not enough to call my self a senior footballer, 100% do not have a high opinion of my self.

Basically what you have said about the league is what I have been told, the top 4 sides go well but it drops away, hopefully the bottom half improve a bit. Also been told Colts like to give a bit when playing, played against and with some very tough sides (Seymour,Vermont and Sunbury are standouts) so it will be interesting to see how good you blokes go.

What is the opinion of Albion,St. Albans and Hoppers for 2008??

we pride oureslves on our hardness at the ball but i think we're fair also who are you playing with and what possie do usually play?

in regards to the clubs you mentioned hoppers are never far off, they have good juniors and no shortage of $ they will aiming top 3 finish no doubt

i put albion and st albans in the same boat at this stage in that they could really challenge if they recruit correctly or they could dissapoint with expectations on them, for the sake of the league i hope they go well so pressure is there all year for finals spots and double chance

I enjoy reading things from a coach's perspective. It obviously doesn't hurt the performance. Can be boring reading abuse or other types of crap.

Well one of them is lying to you because I have only spoken to one club. It's pretty easy to come on here and pot blokes behind your pc.

Don't worry about the Colts. They are a great club and a great bunch of blokes and they have the best motorbike group going around.
I think gotheroos has potted his fair share of blokes

I think gotheroos has potted his fair share of blokes
Scotty - whatever Rock & The Colts did to you - u need to build a bridge. The only time u get on is to pot the colts players or Clarke...
Or let the rest of us in on why you are so bitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back