Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Western Region Football League team

we pride oureslves on our hardness at the ball but i think we're fair also who are you playing with and what possie do usually play?

in regards to the clubs you mentioned hoppers are never far off, they have good juniors and no shortage of $ they will aiming top 3 finish no doubt

i put albion and st albans in the same boat at this stage in that they could really challenge if they recruit correctly or they could dissapoint with expectations on them, for the sake of the league i hope they go well so pressure is there all year for finals spots and double chance

Albion still owe a few players alot of money, and have heard they payed all there players late.. just what i have heard! any truth..

I dont think you'll find a more honest, hard at it competitor than gotheroos. Not sure why people would be havin a crack at him .....

Agree 100% with you there wiggum,people just like to have a crack at anyone in a colts jumper it comes from jealous, insecure people.
We will be making sure we do all we can to keep him and everyone at the colts will be very dissapointed if he leaves weather it's back to corowa or any other team

Boys, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 08....
I look on here every now and then.. and SEE the PORT COLTS BOYS have everyone on here in a pickle, just like when "FINALS" times comed AROUND... and it'll all happen again 08 when we have another crack! LOOK OUT I'M BACK!!??

WRFL FAN has been offered huge $ at East Brunswick? and he is the head of the Randwick Brass Band (playing the triangle seen on Xmas carols Mon Night) huge rumor floating around, can anyone confirm??

Agree 100% with you there wiggum,people just like to have a crack at anyone in a colts jumper it comes from jealous, insecure people.
We will be making sure we do all we can to keep him and everyone at the colts will be very dissapointed if he leaves weather it's back to corowa or any other team

Rock, big talk prior to xmas was John Lindsay is on the move,has there been any news there,he would leave a massive hole in the line up quite clearly your best player. Isnt gotheroos the average player form the bush I think Corowa, mate if your sweatin on him your kiddin yourself he is no loss hes spoken to at least 3 other clubs very overrated, from what I saw the little bald bloke with the long sleeves is better than him.
Not sure where Scotty J is from but he is right in a couple of areas, you can pot blokes but cant take it and all the colts blokes rate themselves to much. Who are your recruits, heard Newman was going to the colts

Rock, big talk prior to xmas was John Lindsay is on the move,has there been any news there,he would leave a massive hole in the line up quite clearly your best player. Isnt gotheroos the average player form the bush I think Corowa, mate if your sweatin on him your kiddin yourself he is no loss hes spoken to at least 3 other clubs very overrated, from what I saw the little bald bloke with the long sleeves is better than him.
Not sure where Scotty J is from but he is right in a couple of areas, you can pot blokes but cant take it and all the colts blokes rate themselves to much. Who are your recruits, heard Newman was going to the colts

he looks like an ice addict these days would hate to be even near that feral.....even if he can play.
Have heard the colts have lost lindsay,chisnal and caddy but it's all only talk at the moment so don't take my word as gospel or the colts girls mite sook up

he looks like an ice addict these days would hate to be even near that feral.....even if he can play.
Have heard the colts have lost lindsay,chisnal and caddy but it's all only talk at the moment so don't take my word as gospel or the colts girls mite sook up

No one has gone at all yet, although webby has retired but would not surprise to see a comeback by rd6,caddy has also said he is returning to nth heidelberg and again it would not surprise to see him in a colts jumper come rd 1, as with chisnal he has not said to me he is leaving but we are hoping to hold on to him,he was starting to fit into the side in the finals and was playing his best footy so hopefully we keep him and get the best out of him,lindsay is also another that gets massive offers every year but we are really doing all we can to keep him other,but apart from that we have been quite we will pick up a few but we are confident with our list and some of the younger guys coming through that we will be a force again.

No one has gone at all yet, although webby has retired but would not surprise to see a comeback by rd6,caddy has also said he is returning to nth heidelberg and again it would not surprise to see him in a colts jumper come rd 1, as with chisnal he has not said to me he is leaving but we are hoping to hold on to him,he was starting to fit into the side in the finals and was playing his best footy so hopefully we keep him and get the best out of him,lindsay is also another that gets massive offers every year but we are really doing all we can to keep him other,but apart from that we have been quite we will pick up a few but we are confident with our list and some of the younger guys coming through that we will be a force again.
heard from a couple of people chisnal wont be missed after struggling to get any confidence on the smaller grounds stemming from a couple of very poor efforts in one of your practice games

Rock, is Newman on his way back from QLD to the colts? the word around the traps is Lindsay has definitely signed at a Southern League Club, after watching finals in both comps, Southern would be a level above Western, maybe he has achieved all he can

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard from a couple of people chisnal wont be missed after struggling to get any confidence on the smaller grounds stemming from a couple of very poor efforts in one of your practice games

Scott you are tough on gotheroos , everyone has hesitated in there careers,but then again he rates himself, if you hesitate you shouldnt pump your tyres up to far and ask or shop for huge dollars when you are a solid 5;8 flanker with ok skills

Rock, is Newman on his way back from QLD to the colts? the word around the traps is Lindsay has definitely signed at a Southern League Club, after watching finals in both comps, Southern would be a level above Western, maybe he has achieved all he can

Think you're a bit harsh on the WRFL saying Southern is better league, ut you are entitled to your opinion. Have umpired in both comps and by far the greater challenge and better footy is in the WRFL.

Think you're a bit harsh on the WRFL saying Southern is better league, ut you are entitled to your opinion. Have umpired in both comps and by far the greater challenge and better footy is in the WRFL.

No worries, having seen both Grand Finals this year, I would think both SFL sides would have beaten the WRFL teams comfortably 6+ goals.Having umpired the great Rock would you think its time for him to retire? his finals performance was horrible.

No worries, having seen both Grand Finals this year, I would think both SFL sides would have beaten the WRFL teams comfortably 6+ goals.Having umpired the great Rock would you think its time for him to retire? his finals performance was horrible.

i agree the rock is finished cant play cant coach and the colts are going down too, bring on 2008,i will get so much joy watching these pricks loose most weeks........

Lindsay should leave the colts he is not wanted in this comp...it's probably to hard for the soft co ck but please mate i also watch the sfl a fair bit now as my mate coached st.kilda city and watched both grand final this year and the standard of the wrfl was a hell of alot better than the sfl[i rate it worst metro comp] and spotty winning was also a great result for our comp.
Simon johnson was struggling 5 years ago in the wrfl 2nd division so please don't write that crap on here,spotty would beat st.kilda by 50 points minimum, and i watch both sides alot last year

i agree the rock is finished cant play cant coach and the colts are going down too, bring on 2008,i will get so much joy watching these pricks loose most weeks........
Watching them lose most weeks!!!!!!!.Thats wishful thinking.A few rumored exits in 08 wont stop them.Dont kid yourself their hardness and spirit is the envy of every club in the WRFL.Every bloke thats down their in 08 will be there because he wants to be there and thats all they will need to challenge again.OH and from what they tell me down at Port,Rock doesnt fall into mugs he usally drinks out of a big fat one on a certain saturday in September.

Destroyer 'the great' your opinion is very worthy and after hearing your comments i have hung up the boots,my grand final was horrible and i guess if i was not on the ground we would have won easily,thanx for making it clearer for me buddy,your observations on me a spot.
As for chisnal and a so called praccy match contest he didn't go hard enough you say.....well he made up for it when it counted so please unless your glen archer or elton stevens don't come on here behind an alias and question his courage,or do the right thing and revel to gotheroos in a private message.

Destroyer 'the great' your opinion is very worthy and after hearing your comments i have hung up the boots,my grand final was horrible and i guess if i was not on the ground we would have won easily,thanx for making it clearer for me buddy,your observations on me a spot.
As for chisnal and a so called praccy match contest he didn't go hard enough you say.....well he made up for it when it counted so please unless your glen archer or elton stevens don't come on here behind an alias and question his courage,or do the right thing and revel to gotheroos in a private message.
Just logging on from sunny corowa, sitting back with a nice coldie, Rock - my guess in that destroyer is Scotty J...a newbie who only posts about the colts. How lucky are we to be involved in such a great club that outsiders get so jealous?

I think Rock had a slower year than we all expect of him but I'm sure the Rock knows when the Rock is finished :)

Looks like Mummy and Daddy bought you a computer for Christmas!!!

I really couldn't care less what you say of me champ. It seems that you have taken a very keen interest in me though. Keep up the good work. Hopefully you can keep coming up with some good reading for everyone because it has been a bit slow on here of late.

As for Newman going to the Colts I think that they wouldn't knock him back. He is a good player and has a lot of friends down there. And from what I hear he is looking very fit and rearing to go. Could be the year of the fang.

There is not too many coaches getting around with the rocks finals appearances. He must be doing something right.

Lindsay should leave the colts he is not wanted in this comp...it's probably to hard for the soft co ck but please mate i also watch the sfl a fair bit now as my mate coached st.kilda city and watched both grand final this year and the standard of the wrfl was a hell of alot better than the sfl[i rate it worst metro comp] and spotty winning was also a great result for our comp.
Simon johnson was struggling 5 years ago in the wrfl 2nd division so please don't write that crap on here,spotty would beat st.kilda by 50 points minimum, and i watch both sides alot last year

Mate, I dont prefer either comp, but I think your wrong and having spoken to players who have played both in recent years the consensus favours Southern but its an interesting topic,players have both suceeded and failed in either comp, watched a lot of Fabian Webb at Balwyn and he was finished 5 years ago, yet he has dominated every port colts game Ive seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back