Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

I seem to be the WRFL's Big Footy Bookie so here's some odds. Same deal put your last 20 on who you think. This could be interesting when the season ends!
Spotswood: Keenan $4 Molan $6 McGhie $26 Montebello $34 D.Pelar $51
Port Colts: Clarke $6 Winters $12 Brannan $26 Hoath $51 McGregor $51
Hoppers Crossing: T.Montebruno $8 Downey $26 B.Murphy $34 Reynolds $51
Albion: Fenton $12 Buttina $12 Thompson $34 Williams $51 Dell $51
Sunshine: King $12 Carroll $12 Connor $12 Foley $26 Goring $51
St.Albans: Swadiak $8 Spooner $12 D.Fitzpatrick $12
My Tip: Swadiak $8= $160 Collect
whats odds are you giving me for Bakolous from St Albans.
ill have my money on him.
i will also back Damien Fitzpatrick for the B + f they are massive overs at $51

Can anyone one give the low down on Yarraville or West Footsscray in terms of the better club to play at.

whats odds are you giving me for Bakolous from St Albans.
ill have my money on him.
i will also back Damien Fitzpatrick for the B + f they are massive overs at $51
D.Fitzpatrick at $51 is where he should be. You have Hollow, Agius and Arena taking the votes, he is a quality player one of the best key position players in the comp but its really a midfielders award or an 90 goal plus forwards award. Don't know much about Bakolous but you have Spooner, Swadiak and possibly D.Fitzpatrick kicking a fair tally of goals. I'd give ya $17

hey good site this, whats the odds on you actually gaining weight throughout the season? id give you $1.80.

D.Fitzpatrick at $51 is where he should be. You have Hollow, Agius and Arena taking the votes, he is a quality player one of the best key position players in the comp but its really a midfielders award or an 90 goal plus forwards award. Don't know much about Bakolous but you have Spooner, Swadiak and possibly D.Fitzpatrick kicking a fair tally of goals. I'd give ya $17

very good odds i would have at least a hundred on that.

Hey 13-CABS about those odds, and the odds of you winning a hard ball this year are $101

Haha come on, lets be serious. thats well under the odds, more like $1001. Ill have my house at the $1.80 for u though.

[/b]

very good odds i would have at least a hundred on that.

BAKOULAS probably won't poll many votes, but if the big fella is fair dinkum should really kick 80 goals.

Watched him in the famous 2006 Essendon Prelim Final when Douttas rolled GV from 10 goals down and he kicked 6.6 and was awesome.

I seem to be the WRFL's Big Footy Bookie so here's some odds. Same deal put your last 20 on who you think. This could be interesting when the season ends!

Ill have 20 on Fitzpatrick, if he plays from the Goal Square he will get a few.

Hard to go past the 2 blondes in Keenan and Clarke. 20 bucks on either of those 2, you can choose.

footscray north primary school wore the blue and white V jumper.. as did Maidstone football club before it folded

(Log in to remove this ad.)

having a look at this post ive decided to take a multi bet...wat odds would someone give me on this...

hollow to win league b&f

keenan to win goal kicking

hoppers to win the flag

id expect around 20-1 for that or possibbly more...

hollow is a solid VFL player and is a very tough in and under player but also a very good running player from what ive seen and heard-heard he was a chance to be rookied by the saints 2 years ago.

keenan well wat can u say about him. a gun is an absolute certainty for the goal kicking IMO, with great delivery from some quality midfielders and rarely misses a goal so i think thats easy money.

and hoppers have picked up the most quality of players IMO and havent lost to many-compared with colts especially. so weighing all that up i believe hoppers will win the flag if not them then it will be spotty.

having said all that i think my multi is a very good bet...let me know what you all think, and what ur multi bets would be!

every forward who has ever taken the field relies on dood delivery, but they still need to lead to the right spot at the right time catch the pill and put it through the sticks, not many can claim to do that 80 to 90 times a year consistantly for over a decade

The wisdom of the cougar, well said.

Them odds show so of the quality in this comp and alot still got left off

Seems like all the gun forwards are blond in this comp Clarke

with a little tinge of strawberry thrown in.

Comp Medal - HOATH
Goal Kicking - CLARKE
Flag - COLTS

A little biased I know but stranger thing have happened.

with a little tinge of strawberry thrown in.

Comp Medal - HOATH
Goal Kicking - CLARKE
Flag - COLTS

A little biased I know but stranger thing have happened.

Your medal favourite Hoath ????
I heard on the grape vine that last year he was willing to come back and play but because you had the great team player Caddy that Hoath wasn't required,but now it's alright because caddy didn't like the travel so where the **** is greenvale oh that's right it's only a hop skip and a jump further than port melbourne, COME ON COLT'S GET REAL...

Your medal favourite Hoath ????
I heard on the grape vine that last year he was willing to come back and play but because you had the great team player Caddy that Hoath wasn't required,but now it's alright because caddy didn't like the travel so where the **** is greenvale oh that's right it's only a hop skip and a jump further than port Melbourne, COME ON COLT'S GET REAL...

Your grape vine is polluted with figs or is it ****??. Your reference to Saul is also very vague and misinformed. For the record we were at budget and cound not afford Sam even if we wanted him. When you live in Doreen as Saul does, Greenvale is somewhat closer than Port Melbourne. Add the Westgate traffic congestion at training times and that adds a significant amount of time on the road. Pot away and take cheap shots all you like but please be a little more accurate for the sake of thread please.

Your grape vine is polluted with figs or is it ****??. Your reference to Saul is also very vague and misinformed. For the record we were at budget and cound not afford Sam even if we wanted him. When you live in Doreen as Saul does, Greenvale is somewhat closer than Port Melbourne. Add the Westgate traffic congestion at training times and that adds a significant amount of time on the road. Pot away and take cheap shots all you like but please be a little more accurate for the sake of thread please.

Love your use of words shiney top the hair style hasn't changed from your albanvale day's,cannot disagree about your so called budget but in hind sight did you spend wisely and did those decisions prove undoing when spotty knocked you's off..

Hang on the rock is waiting to get on to say how close you's blokes are..

Attention WRFL

Let's talk about something real... Albion recent re-structure

Initially began as an attempt to band-aid the amount of clearances (and new coach) of 2007. Current condition however is much better. Albion to be a genuine contender this year more so and I quote more so than last year!

With lads like broadbent leaving albion has recruited very well. Struggling to find a gap. Centre line, right up there, forward line, right up there, back line 80% there.

C.Barker is the best shape of his career, pick ups from p/side, turner, kelm, etc the list goes on (obviously do not want to reveal too much).. Just a caution to all clubs (well mainly the big 3 as they are the only genuine competition).

Interested to hear from others on their thoughts of the cats.

Will not lose a game at home in 2008!!!

Good Luck to all and bring on round 1!!! :thumbsu:

Attention WRFL

Initially began as an attempt to band-aid the amount of clearances (and new coach) of 2007. Current condition however is much better. Albion to be a genuine contender this year more so and I quote more so than last year!

With lads like broadbent leaving albion has recruited very well. Struggling to find a gap. Centre line, right up there, forward line, right up there, back line 80% there.

C.Barker is the best shape of his career, pick ups from p/side, turner, kelm, etc the list goes on (obviously do not want to reveal too much).. Just a caution to all clubs (well mainly the big 3 as they are the only genuine competition).

Ok then name your so called forwards and mifielders who make the cats there in those departments.

Attention WRFL

Players going to be paid this year?

Attention WRFL

C.barker is a good player but let's remember he has not played for a while and i don't think he will be the match winner albion needs,jd is by far the best pick up imo, also has fenton been sacked or not?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back