Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

obe1 said:
Your club must be in more trouble than I thought......

Thanks Obe1...

You may loose sleep over local footy pal, but i just play to have fun with some mates.

DekkaRoo said:
Thanks Obe1...

You may loose sleep over local footy pal, but i just play to have fun with some mates.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

clicketyclix said:
kano played a handful of games at the jets and is currently sidelines with a strained hip flexor, good young player that has a heap of room for improvement. murph played at west foots last year straight from the wbee u/18's. the guys that have been the regular 1's koutsa,ryan,crowder,murphy,miles. williams,brierty and b.monty have played 3 games each but have missed some due to injury or suspension in the twos earlier in the year. honest

Good move playing the kid's,I saw your new bus to used by the player's on game day's ,you will be able to use the handcuff's in the back to join each other together and that should promote some team bonding.

You could also arrange to pick the match day umpire's and i am sure you will get an even better run off them,is it true that Sgt Dicko is the driver being the good club man that he is i don't think he would mine .If you haven't seen it yet it's on page 6 of the Banner i hear.
For those wondering what i am crapping on about Hopper's have a new portable Police Bus and all at Hogan's Rd will make good use of:cool:

bloods05 said:
Good move playing the kid's,I saw your new bus to used by the player's on game day's ,you will be able to use the handcuff's in the back to join each other together and that should promote some team bonding.

You could also arrange to pick the match day umpire's and i am sure you will get an even better run off them,is it true that Sgt Dicko is the driver being the good club man that he is i don't think he would mine .If you haven't seen it yet it's on page 6 of the Banner i hear.
For those wondering what i am crapping on about Hopper's have a new portable Police Bus and all at Hogan's Rd will make good use of:cool:

comedy festival is over mate, are you still looking to get a gig:D

sunline 11 said:
What was the question?.
Go back it was an answer to your "If Clarke doesnt kick his 6 we lose" quote find the response and get back to me

WRFLfan said:
Did you watch the game? Its just a by product of a team that can use a few different avenues. And when will home grown talent like yourself be back

WRFLfan said:
You said if Clarke doesnt kick his goals we lose come on Scumline your better than that he kicked 6 out of 13 goals so there are other goal kickers and Davis kicked 4 out of 12 so is it the same case with them too that only he kicks there goals, well if thats the case then what are you blokes down at Hogans Rd doing both them sides have beat you this year. So dont make it out as if it that plain and simple because if it was them two teams wouldnt be iin the top three plainly on that. And excatly as Cold pies stated 6 out of 20-20 against the so called best side down your way in 30 years.................please

These are your two comments/responses WRFLfan. The first one is the only one that poses a question, and I've allready answered that one, but I will repeat myself. I will be back after the Seddon bye. The second response is just riddles and if there was a question in that riddle, ask me again and I will look forward to answering it for you.:confused: (Scumline comment, bit harsh WRFLfan, your hurting my feelings:( )

Here are my tips boys (and girls) for what they are worth:

Albion v Parkside- Parks will be breathing fire after last weeks lay down and die effort in the last quarter. This will be a big win.
Spotswood v Altona- Altona will be boyed by their win last week however i am not sure that can make up for their talent shortfall when compared to the woodsmen.
St Albans v Sunshine- A Danger game for the kangas, the saints are always a better side at home however i think we should get the win for benny davis who has his testimonial on Sat night.
Yarraville v Hoppers - Hoppers you would think should win this fairly easily however yarraville will have their tails up after their huge win against the now defunct seddon last week.
Colts- Bye and four points.

Not sure where the media are this week, any thoughts on the game of the week, or maybe they are doinga div 2 game. Saints v Sunshine would have to be close to the game of the week though i reckon.

Cheers

Have to agree with your tips there Travvy43.
Should be a great night for the club with Benny Davis Life membership. He has been a loyal member to the Sunshine Football Club for over 20 years. Hope he has a great night. It is well deserved

sunline 11 said:
These are your two comments/responses WRFLfan. The first one is the only one that poses a question, and I've allready answered that one, but I will repeat myself. I will be back after the Seddon bye. The second response is just riddles and if there was a question in that riddle, ask me again and I will look forward to answering it for you.:confused: (Scumline comment, bit harsh WRFLfan, your hurting my feelings:( )
SUNLINE is that better, sorry you got me fired up as for the second post l should have sais l wanted an inteeigent response not answer.

Travvy43 said:
Here are my tips boys (and girls) for what they are worth:

Albion v Parkside- Parks will be breathing fire after last weeks lay down and die effort in the last quarter. This will be a big win.
Spotswood v Altona- Altona will be boyed by their win last week however i am not sure that can make up for their talent shortfall when compared to the woodsmen.
St Albans v Sunshine- A Danger game for the kangas, the saints are always a better side at home however i think we should get the win for benny davis who has his testimonial on Sat night.
Yarraville v Hoppers - Hoppers you would think should win this fairly easily however yarraville will have their tails up after their huge win against the now defunct seddon last week.
Colts- Bye and four points.

Not sure where the media are this week, any thoughts on the game of the week, or maybe they are doinga div 2 game. Saints v Sunshine would have to be close to the game of the week though i reckon.

Cheers
Your bit about Parkside laying down, dont think ive played a Parkside that has ever done that and ive been in the league for a while now. IF you were there you would have seen that Parkside had their chances with many inside fiftys but due to some great backline and midfield pressure they were unable to score goals, so to put it as laying down is an insult to Parkside and the Colts. Brad Julier started to get more of it at the centre bounces which gave us first use and they decided to flood which didnt work as a couple of different goal kickers popped up and we kicked goals from outside fifty on a few occasions. I dont think laying down was the right way to describe it there mate

As for your tips l agree with them except for your game l think St Albans might just get you guys and Spotty and Altona will be closer than people think

WRFLfan said:
Your bit about Parkside laying down, dont think ive played a Parkside that has ever done that and ive been in the league for a while now. IF you were there you would have seen that Parkside had their chances with many inside fiftys but due to some great backline and midfield pressure they were unable to score goals, so to put it as laying down is an insult to Parkside and the Colts. Brad Julier started to get more of it at the centre bounces which gave us first use and they decided to flood which didnt work as a couple of different goal kickers popped up and we kicked goals from outside fifty on a few occasions. I dont think laying down was the right way to describe it there mate

As for your tips l agree with them except for your game l think St Albans might just get you guys and Spotty and Altona will be closer than people think

Yeah fair enough with the laying down call, just a slip of the tongue. It should have been the comeback of the century....my point was, they would be disappointed with their final quarter so they will be out to make amends. So lets leave it with that.

You are entitled to your opinion with our game, it looms as a real danger game.

We need to win to gain some respect, solid wins against colts, albion and spotty will mean nothing if we let this one slip.

I hope we prove your tip wrong.

Travvy43 said:
Yeah fair enough with the laying down call, just a slip of the tongue. It should have been the comeback of the century....my point was, they would be disappointed with their final quarter so they will be out to make amends. So lets leave it with that.

You are entitled to your opinion with our game, it looms as a real danger game.

We need to win to gain some respect, solid wins against colts, albion and spotty will mean nothing if we let this one slip.

I hope we prove your tip wrong.
I think you guys are the form team at the moment and its a good time to be a that point but as you said its a danger game and maybe its just some wishful thinking on my behalf, this win away will send a message when and where do you guys play Hoppers/Parkside?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if there clubs have spoken to any players from Seddon?. WRFLfan what's happening with Ade Newman, is he going to the Colts or staying in the bush for the year?

WRFLfan said:
I think you guys are the form team at the moment and its a good time to be a that point but as you said its a danger game and maybe its just some wishful thinking on my behalf, this win away will send a message when and where do you guys play Hoppers/Parkside?
This sh it about Seddon folding is en embarrasment to the players and the league we play in, last year Nth Sunshine were going to fold and the league didnt let them so maybe there is more to this than we know. Also players for our club that are suspened arent being allowed to count this week, l think thats a digrace due to it being a forfiet and not a bye any thoughts?? maybe the great Obe 1 can enlighten us oh great one

WRFLfan said:
when and where do you guys play Hoppers/Parkside?

our next run of games:
st albans
yarraville
hoppers @ hoppers
bye
parkside @ parkside

Just a question to ponder....

Will both Div 2 Grand Final teams from this year be promoted to Div 1 for 2007??????

It is not about the wording - if it is a forfiet than all clubs should get the max percentage and four points - if it is a bye than it should only be 4 points. I'd say the league was conspiring against your players that have been suspended LOL. Seriously the league can make what ever rule they want. AS clubs we sign over this right at the start of each season. The difference between Nth Sunshine and Seddon, I think was the player numbers, it seem seddon over the last few weeks have lost players due to players sick of being smashed each week, and long term injury. North Sunshine had issues, but they still had enough players each week, only just though. I think it is an embarresement that the league could'nt forsee this happening after round 3 and perhaps done something about it then. It is a blight on the league and their administration.

Go Doggies said:
I think it is an embarresement that the league could'nt forsee this happening after round 3 and perhaps done something about it then. It is a blight on the league and their administration.

What do you propose the league should ahve done after round three??

Surely you could not expect them to dump seddon from div 1 after three rounds???

WRFLfan said:
Also players for our club that are suspened arent being allowed to count this week, l think thats a digrace due to it being a forfiet and not a bye any thoughts?? maybe the great Obe 1 can enlighten us oh great one

Fair call WRFLfan, if the league had said that Seddon folded you can probably cop the fact the suspension would carry over, to a round that is worth 4 points. Because the wording is "forfiet", that means the game still exists and 4 points are awarded to the club that is willing to turn up. Therefore I think it's a rediculous ruleing.

Travvy43 said:
What do you propose the league should ahve done after round three??

Surely you could not expect them to dump seddon from div 1 after three rounds???

Well not sure - maybe dropped them down and we would still play the bye - now we have lost a club, and it is very hard to reform club - especially when the council are waiting in the wings to utilise every available ground for soccer. Coucil were already prushing the merger with yarraville and seddon, and now well they have come out of it without having to spend a cent.

I know that it was not the best option, but it may have continued the life of another club

sunline 11 said:
Does anyone know if there clubs have spoken to any players from Seddon?. WRFLfan what's happening with Ade Newman, is he going to the Colts or staying in the bush for the year?
Hes unfournately staying in the bush you will be pleased to know, but back next year for sure, we ha d aguy train with us last night what about you guys anything?

Travvy43 said:

Will both Div 2 Grand Final teams from this year be promoted to Div 1 for 2007??????

There is nothing to ponder Travvy43, Seddon have forfieted the rest of the season and will still finish on the bottom of the ladder. The club that wins the second division grand final will be elevated to first division. Why do you think both teems would be promoted?.:confused:

Travvy43 said:
our next run of games:
st albans
yarraville
hoppers @ hoppers
bye
parkside @ parkside
Nice time for the bye, hard run coming up. Although dont think Parkside play there home ground to the advantage

Travvy43 said:

Firstly trav if they bring two sides up it will take it to 11 teams,the league do not want that nor do we nothing worse than not playing.

Now to sunline11 saying that im the 'fearless leader' is way off mate.
My biggest fear is losing to hoppers, and thats what drives me and the colts boys to enjoy beating you so much. One thing is true though i have no fear of you,and just hope next time around your on me for 4 quarters and i will kick 8 at least

Tips for this week
st.albansv's SUNSHINE probably game of the week but the mite of the roos will get them over the line by 23pts

yarra v's HOPPERS not a bad effort for the 8th place team to kick 41 goals but they will play a real team this week and loose by 55pts

albion v's PARKS this will be another one sided affair,like last time these two teams played and parkside will win by 12 goals

altona v's SPOTSWOOD this will be closer than people mite think but if spotty want to play finals they better get a win here and im tipping them to win by 21pts

in the last game we should get the 4pts just[what a joke]

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM AND MAY YOU STAY INJURY FREE!

GO COLTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back