Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

please with a name like sunline you should have more class, but to put puli in as a good player ,come on he has less of a heart than anyone , thats why he didnt play against parkside and colts. As for clonan great player but how is he going after that achellies im sure he has slowed down abit and carson would have changed little mate with 40 shot to 23 but who knows next time u may beat us at our ground where you have lots of places to hide[/quote]

Yes, colts won the game we get that point, how did i know you would pipe up rock07. As for Puli not playing because he's scared, there wasn't much out there to be scared of champ.[/quote]
i agree but he is still scared maybe of himself or even les taylor's good looks

ROCK07 said:
please with a name like sunline you should have more class, but to put puli in as a good player ,come on he has less of a heart than anyone , thats why he didnt play against parkside and colts. As for clonan great player but how is he going after that achellies im sure he has slowed down abit and carson would have changed little mate with 40 shot to 23 but who knows next time u may beat us at our ground where you have lots of places to hide

Yes, colts won the game we get that point, how did i know you would pipe up rock07. As for Puli not playing because he's scared, there wasn't much out there to be scared of champ.[/quote]
i agree but he is still scared maybe of himself or even les taylor's good looks[/quote]

Clarke your a :thumbsu: gunn..................

duckduckgoose said:
table for 3 thanks waiter, its a special occasion, we've just b l o w n each other............again

Love your work:thumbsu: to quote someone on this thread "we have a winner"

Come on boys lets not do this childish stuff again, both sides had decent quality players out but Colts won at Hoppers end of story, the way youse blokes are at each other I reckon your next matchup is a must see but for the meantime I'd suggest an end to this bickering.

travvy43 or 13 cabs has sunshine got a full list to pick from this week I know they hav'nt had much luck in the injury department I think if they want to play finals this year then they need to beat the teams above them.

sunline seems we have or move on would you like to share with us who is going to line up on james because you beat james you beat albion.

bronco27 said:
travvy43 or 13 cabs has sunshine got a full list to pick from this week I know they hav'nt had much luck in the injury department I think if they want to play finals this year then they need to beat the teams above them.

sunline seems we have or move on would you like to share with us who is going to line up on james because you beat james you beat albion.

koutsamanis...............

Hot Potato said:
Come on boys lets not do this childish stuff again, both sides had decent quality players out but Colts won at Hoppers end of story, the way youse blokes are at each other I reckon your next matchup is a must see but for the meantime I'd suggest an end to this bickering.
Played on a Sunday would be good

clicketyclix said:
are you playing on him??? If so watch for the cheap push just before the ball arrives, his very good at it

clicketyclix said:
not playing this week
Mr Clix you seem alright walking off the ground.
Heard you had an arguement with a Colts supporter who is a regulardown there, late Sat night any truth what happened

clicketyclix said:
not playing this week

I haven't heard about Croft but would be a handy player. I heard taylor and Clonan aren't playing tomorrow so who will play on james?. I see barker is back playing, he can play on his day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clicketyclix said:
Very cheeky young lad havent had the chance to see him back it up with footy talent yet although see him in the best time and time again, maybe he is waiting for finals time against us did he play in last years fianls against Colts Mr Clix. Also heard from a player that Phipps reads Big Footy all the time, like to say hello and dont let last weeks game get you down you done well and Clarke said you got better as the game went on and im sure all three of you hard backman will get a go again theres a hell of alot of footy to go still. Start putting some veiws across Cliketyclix is the only one with valid points from your neck of the woods, Raza said hes neutral(Yeah) come on
How many years you got left Mr Clix it would have to be getting harder on the body?

WRFLfan said:
Heard you had an arguement with a Colts supporter who is a regulardown there, late Sat night any truth what happened

dunno what your talking about, had a function to attend satdy night and left around 6.45pm. sure you got the right bloke,had

WRFLfan said:

dunno what your talking about, had a function to attend satdy night and left around 6.45pm. sure you got the right bloke,had a beer with a few colts regualrs after the game, no arguements though. copped some flack though, all was sweet

clicketyclix said:
dunno what your talking about, had a function to attend satdy night and left around 6.45pm. sure you got the right bloke,had
Pretty sure same bloke from the GF in 04, anyway how was the function and where do you think the boys need to improve?

RAZA said:
I haven't heard about Croft but would be a handy player. I heard taylor and Clonan aren't playing tomorrow so who will play on james?. I see barker is back playing, he can play on his day.
Once again for a neutral supporter you seem to know alot. Ha ha. Will Hoppers flog them this week or just get over the line a flogging will help them remarkable.

ROCK07 said:
Ok the rock is back with this weeks tips.
albion v's HOPPERS i could almost tip albion here, but i worry about them in pressure games. they certainly have the talent to cause an upset ,especially after hoppers have failed in their last two games but i will go with hoppers just.
PARKSIDE v's altona parks will do it easy
SPOTS V'S yarra spots will have it all their own way and will do it by 10goals
ST.ALBANS v's seddon the saints easy will not have to show up til half time
COLTS v's sunshine in what will bo another tough game,they always put up a strong performance against us but we should win in wet conditions by 4 goals

GOOD LUCK to your team and may you all stay injury free GO COLTS

Hoppers with James/Barker(can play) to keep Albion in it
Parkside in a canter
Spotty same Budjea hopefully stays home big coward jack rat he is
St Albans in another canter
Colts in a hard contest is a danger game tipping Sunshine to lead at times cause they arent intimidated by anyone

Matthew Croft will play against Albion tomorrow. You will find his clearance went through at lunchtime today , just before the deadline. Will he get James tomorrow??????????????. Can he get HCFC season back on track???

After reading all these posts (long time reader, first time writer), the season must be over and it's only Round 7!!!!!!!!!! How good are the Port Colts footy club in season 2006.?????? Some would stay and many on this site would say they are an unbeatable machine!!!!!!!!!!

Only one left thing left to do in 2006 as it is over as no one will get close to the colts. We need to

Select the Port Colts player to smash the premiership cup over Johnny Ellis head after the grand final Dessy Tuddenham style!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

Go the sunshine kangas

HA HA HA HA HA

In regards to James, the mistake has been made to put a big strong push and shove player on him. Spotty made this mistake in playing Jenson on him, and he got absolutely smashed. In the past we have had success by playing a smaller, more agile opponent who is able to run and jump to spoil. Has to be someone who hates getting beaten, very competitive. Also need help from other backmen, as well as midfield pressure. James has a bad attitude and if hes down it rubs off on the other Albion blokes.

RAZA said:
Wrong again obe1canKNOBi, you love speculating, you have no clue how old I am or how early in my career I retired. If I was in my late 30's I would've retired when i was 33 because the Gowans arrived in 2000. Let me tell you I'm not that old and playing till i was 33 was out of the question with my old body. Give it up.

Blast I thought I was on the right tram with that line of query. Not to worry. Sorry for the speculation I thought you were Luke Phipps from Hoppers. But have decided against that, you are way to articulate to be him, besides you write so rough and tough you couldn't possibly be him. After watching he's game last week end he is only half the man you are.

See you at tomorrows game. Go cats

clicketyclix said:
koutsamanis would do a better job then what taylor would do .taylor is playing on past years is one of the worst backmen I've seen to old should be playing seconds and give some young bloke ago if they line taylor on james.james will kick ten plus.

touch of class said:
i herd kane cooper is a late withdrawl due to his on going feet problems

Rock07, where are you when we need you????,.

Could this be true??

Radio boys are tipping an upset this week, sunshine are talking it up.

Spoke with the parkside small forward today ( between deliveries ), we had a good belly laugh recounting the storys from last sat night at sunshine, bit of a different tail than that of Travvey 43's.

Reading back over previous threads, I think one of the key words used was intimidation, sounds pretty correct from the discussion today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back