Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

Borgy, training down at the cattery are you? thinking of making a comeback... could be interesting! haha... yeh i heard the same thing last year bout stafford, also heard he was going to glenorden too. Tappy wouldnt even bother responding to some of the fools on here... the ones on here who dont hide there identity are the ones who's opinions matter... eg, Rock, WRFLfan, Colbol35, Beazer and so on... over and out.

heard one of the edfl recruits is knezevic from keilor, if true very handy pickup he made the edfl team of the year last year on the wing

I heard yesterday that he initially signed at West Footscray and Albion have since offered him more cabbage and has signed at Albion aswell. I heard that this could get ugly and West are fighting tooth and nail to keep him, as they should. If true, doesnt say much for the bloke. Can anybody confirm or deny any of this?

Stick to the edfl thread Tappy you sh*tman

have to agree with 13CABS mate, most of us on here know who each other are & are willing to reveal who we are except for u who hides behind the computer!!

care to enlighten us with ur football background? last time i checked im allowed to play footy wherever the hell i want! u dont know my reasons, its between myself, albion and marby! speculate all u want. and to be honest, do u actually think i care about wat u think of me? dont even no who u are!!

have to agree with 13CABS mate, most of us on here know who each other are & are willing to reveal who we are except for u who hides behind the computer!!

care to enlighten us with ur football background? last time i checked im allowed to play footy wherever the hell i want! u dont know my reasons, its between myself, albion and marby! speculate all u want. and to be honest, do u actually think i care about wat u think of me? dont even no who u are!!

You must care you idiot you keep replying

It must be ( like mother like son ) then !!
Mastercraft you blonk how can you bring someones mum into BF idiot wake up to yourself

Wanksta throwing dog around is a bit rough Urch is a top bloke, i think you'll find he has nothing to do with Spotty anymore. Theres been plenty of dills like you come and go on BF, try and l know it'll be hard for someone with the intellect of a child but see if you can contribute something of value.[/quote]

Sorry wrfl fan you moron i didnt no there was rules maybe i should get on & pump each others tyres up like you fools telling each other how good you are

I can confirm I am Tiger Tong Po !!!!!!

Mastercraft is another one of those guns who contribute very little other than constant critisim of those who he aspires to be like.

Wrflfan only made the piont it was pretty low to bag someones mother.

I guess when you are as low as you are, its the easy way out.

The fan only pumps up the tyres of those he classes as worthy of the praise, you shitcan the lot.....your choice.

Have a nice day:)

Mastercraft is another one of those guns who contribute very little other than constant critisim of those who he aspires to be like.

Wrflfan only made the piont it was pretty low to bag someones mother.

I guess when you are as low as you are, its the easy way out.

The fan only pumps up the tyres of those he classes as worthy of the praise, you shitcan the lot.....your choice.

Have a nice day:)

Who else have i shit canned ?
Somebody else made the comment that the guy from spotty was a weak dog but his old man was a tough old bastard
& i said in ( jest ) it must be like mother like son
I never bagged the blokes mother it was said in jest
The only other people ive bagged is sunshine ycw you aint human if you dont bag them

And it shows how much sense you make. We havent been YCW for 7 years now, but thats ok. maybe we can have a heritage round for you to continue with ur YCW bashing. water off a ducks back.

Who else have i shit canned ?
Somebody else made the comment that the guy from spotty was a weak dog but his old man was a tough old bastard
& i said in ( jest ) it must be like mother like son
I never bagged the blokes mother it was said in jest
The only other people ive bagged is sunshine ycw you aint human if you dont bag them

Mastercraft - you seem to be confused - I think you will find you belong in the Div 2 thread these days. Its an attitude likes yours that has seen a proud club fall to the brink of destruction. Good footballers, loyal to Parkside have finally given up on your club because of the crap blokes like you bring down on the club.

Enjoy your stay in Div 2 - its going to be a long one!!

Yes, I am back and some of you will be none too pleased.
Some of you blokes ? must be having some serious oestrogen injections because your resultant menstraul cycles have coincided. You have done nothing but bitch like sheilas about anything but football for the last couple of weeks.
On the WRFL website on Sunday was the biggest Football announcement of the off season and not one word on Big Footy !!
Spotswood Premiership Playing Coach Luke Theodore pulls the pin on coaching due to the committments associated with owning/running a thriving business and we have to read crap about a bloke who has left his club to go to MP and about Callum Urch's mother !! You blokes are kiddin'
What about some speculation as to who will coach Spotty in their title defence ?
Some clubs may be nervously checking the contracts of their coach's to see if they have a "get out clause" which would allow them to sniff around the plum Spotty job !!

That should I hope get some Football rhetoric and banter back onto this thread.

Bye for now chaps.

Some of you blokes ? must be having some serious oestrogen injections because your resultant menstraul cycles have coincided. You have done nothing but bitch like sheilas about anything but football for the last couple of weeks.
On the WRFL website on Sunday was the biggest Football announcement of the off season and not one word on Big Footy !!
Spotswood Premiership Playing Coach Luke Theodore pulls the pin on coaching due to the committments associated with owning/running a thriving business and we have to read crap about a bloke who has left his club to go to MP and about Callum Urch's mother !! You blokes are kiddin'
What about some speculation as to who will coach Spotty in their title defence ?
Some clubs may be nervously checking the contracts of their coach's to see if they have a "get out clause" which would allow them to sniff around the plum Spotty job !!

Bye for now chaps.
this could be a big loss for spotty even though his 3 1/4 time speech in the granny didn't really impress me but i hear good things from blokes who played underneath him this year.
is he still continuing to play for spotty and will spotty try to use a Gavin Langlands as coach or try and get a high profile coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Borgy, training down at the cattery are you? thinking of making a comeback... could be interesting! haha... yeh i heard the same thing last year bout stafford, also heard he was going to glenorden too. Tappy wouldnt even bother responding to some of the fools on here... the ones on here who dont hide there identity are the ones who's opinions matter... eg, Rock, WRFLfan, Colbol35, Beazer and so on... over and out.

No Cabs,

I am moving to newcastle with work so I am not umpiring in the WRFL anymore. All the best fellas with whatever you do with yourselves. I know that umpires and players struggle to get along in this comp but I'd like to think I leave the league with a little respect and the knowledge that I did my part to get along with the guys on the field. I've had some great times and I've been reasonably successful (5 First Division and 3 Second Division GF's + 200 First Div Games).
Thanks again for being good to me and treating me the right way and basically getting along!
All the best.

Borgy

Should really read the post before first shouldn't I cabs??? forgot there was another borgy!!!

No Cabs,

I am moving to newcastle with work so I am not umpiring in the WRFL anymore. All the best fellas with whatever you do with yourselves. I know that umpires and players struggle to get along in this comp but I'd like to think I leave the league with a little respect and the knowledge that I did my part to get along with the guys on the field. I've had some great times and I've been reasonably successful (5 First Division and 3 Second Division GF's + 200 First Div Games).
Thanks again for being good to me and treating me the right way and basically getting along!
All the best.

Borgy

Surely theres a school down here they will give you a gig at??? Umpires are on a hiding to nothing but for what its worth, I think you have been the best umpire we've had for a while. Good luck up there mate.

Surely theres a school down here they will give you a gig at??? Umpires are on a hiding to nothing but for what its worth, I think you have been the best umpire we've had for a while. Good luck up there mate.

Well looks like the league has just lost one of its better umpires. You have really matured over the years Borgy!

i have heard just quietly that spotty maybe either looking at denis pagan, just quietly he was seen chatting to mr pres and co...and the wrfl ties may soon see him there....

i have heard just quietly that spotty maybe either looking at denis pagan, just quietly he was seen chatting to mr pres and co...and the wrfl ties may soon see him there....

shit i hope not, dont think he would let me get away with half the shit i get up to, could find myself getting up for the early game if he is appointed.

shit i hope not, dont think he would let me get away with half the shit i get up to, could find myself getting up for the early game if he is appointed.

We should just look for another club now.

That will be another club for me hey foxxy, you cat? Havent heard much of you lately. Get your skirt off and say something.

Yes Brains, he is continuing to play so Spotty have not lost in that regard. Could he be even a better player without the pressures of being a first time playing coach?
The 3/4 time speach, which I believe is on the Premiership DVD, did the job !!
Not sure about Pagan and Sheedy. Both have had a fair go at the caper and have had their successes. Maybe time to let some young blood get onto the coaching carosel.

Bye for now chaps.

i heard that a while ago that he wouldn't be coaching next year because of work but was still going to play

in other news i bumped into hoppers old chf camma at the gym today and hoppers are apparently getting ex-bulldog brad murphy and former junior player chris barry who has spent the last few years in the eastern league

couldn't tell you anything about the colts at this stage been a little side tracked but i'm looking forward to pre-season in january

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back