Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so r you happy with the ins,

Fisjam you have been dribbling on all day. If you listened to the radio show (Spotswood should get their president to go on the show) Kelly and a first gamer Orchard are in.[/quote]

thanks for that mr devil now get back to your div 2 threads

i

A couple of handy ins for the weekend but that's all I'm going to say at this point.

so r you happy with the ins,[/quote]

Yep pretty much. Good players. One in particular didn't look anything like a senior footballer a few months back but he has impressed and looks very good. All this and earlier looking shaky according to an esteemed few (haha). Not happy with one of the outs though.

Spotswood -

In: Kelly, Orchard, Wood
Out: Beasley (inj) Pope, Knight (omitted)

Orchard's more of a crumber than Pope, who likes to lead and or receive by hand. Presumably they feel Orchard is a better fit deep inside 50 working off Keenan and Molan.

Wood is a surprise, young grinding midfielder, in for the seemingly steady Knight.

St Albans -

Bakoulas will come in, Psaila or Graham you would think most likely to be left out.

Spotswood -

In: Kelly, Orchard, Wood
Out: Beasley (inj) Pope, Knight (omitted)

Orchard's more of a crumber than Pope, who likes to lead and or receive by hand. Presumably they feel Orchard is a better fit deep inside 50 working off Keenan and Molan.

Wood is a surprise, young grinding midfielder, in for the seemingly steady Knight.

St Albans -

Bakoulas will come in, Psaila or Graham you would think most likely to be left out.

Knight is playing.

As for the Saints, young Psaila missing out will cause some rumblings at the club. Big Mick won't be happy haha.

95% or better to play, if i can't train 100% thursday night i will not play.

That's pretty selfless. Good message to send to the rest of the boys about the team/club being bigger than the individual. I wonder how many other coaches/players would set the bar that high for themselves (95% or higher)?

That's pretty selfless. Good message to send to the rest of the boys about the team/club being bigger than the individual. I wonder how many other coaches/players would set the bar that high for themselves (95% or higher)?

OBE1 will tell you i did it early in the year against sunshine, couldn't tackle the bag the way i should so had a week off, i know people mite say a gf is different but i wouldn't want to let my players down and i suppose i am lucky, i could still have an influence on the game from the side lines.

OBE1 will tell you i did it early in the year against sunshine, couldn't tackle the bag the way i should so had a week off, i know people mite say a gf is different but i wouldn't want to let my players down and i suppose i am lucky, i could still have an influence on the game from the side lines.

Good point about having an influence. I don't understand someone knowing that they are well below par due to injury but still take a spot in the GF. It's different if youre injured and can still contribute. i.e Millane in 1990 but that wasn't a leg or torso injury.

Although I would never deny the man a flag in any other circumstance, Laney from West should never have taken his place in that side in last year's G/F. Granted they won by heaps so he didn't hurt them but he was stuffed within 2 or 3 minutes and could hardly move. He was great divvy 2 goal kicker and wouldn't have been any less great had he not played in that GF. Sorry to those who are a bit sentimental but opinions are great at hurting people's feelings...aha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get back to arse licking on the Richmond site YOU **** HEAD.
Why unlucky,Sunshine won the game anyway and hopefully they can knock of Spotty.
they are not a chance in hell of beating spotty...they won the game due to the count (even though the scoreboard did show they won if that hadnt of happened they would have got beat today)...no chance of a sniff on Saturday. Should never have happened today, but it did and you have move on. Heard there was a report in the seniors today, anybody have info?

hahahahahaha.... unlucky port colts. it could not happen to a better side...lol

yeah thanks D*** HEAD... clearly you didnt make finals this year, and are jelous of the clubs recent high performances.

posts like that aren't needed on this forum, i'm sure the boys feel bad enough after losing, without some piece of sh.t like yourself getting on here and stirring blokes up...

What a cockup, port colts reserves off to a flying start only to have there score taken away for having to many players on the ground.
To many chiefs on the side lines?Shorely one of them could count, I feel sorry for the players who battled all season to get to this point to have this shit happen.Who's going to take the kick in the ass for that?

Well what an interesting day of football today. The debarcle in the reserves would have to be 1 of the most dissapointing things in footy. Then the seniors, fu*k what 2 say about that game. 1st qrt thought spotty were in control but thaen 2nd qrt st albans took over. Dont know what happaned after half time but umpires decided they'd pay free kicks every 15 seconds whether they there or not. thought st albans got better deal out of it which made 4 interesting finish. Spotty 2 good in end but was a tough challenge

I watched todays game between spotswood & st albans & would have to say it was the worst umpiring i have seen in all the leagues i have ever seen. It was like they wanted to just pay a free for any text book free kick which is rediculous in local football. I cant believe there was a report laid on spotswoods number 35 in last qrt in goal square for striking, when he was pushed / hit atleast 15 times in face by a couple of st albans players before he put his own hands up to protect himself from the abuse he was copping. What a disgrace, i hope commen sense from tribunal see same way & allow this guy to play next week. Good luck to both teams next week look forward to a great game.

what a pathetic umpiring performance this arvo! Dimma and the young kid weren't to bad ( not to good either) but that c##khead with the big arse was a discrase. Can't believe he got a senior game this week when he couldn't even hold his head up after umpiring the 2's last week. Dissapointing end for colts 2's, would have been great to see colts and spotty in both games next.

I watched todays game between spotswood & st albans & would have to say it was the worst umpiring i have seen in all the leagues i have ever seen. It was like they wanted to just pay a free for any text book free kick which is rediculous in local football. I cant believe there was a report laid on spotswoods number 35 in last qrt in goal square for striking, when he was pushed / hit atleast 15 times in face by a couple of st albans players before he put his own hands up to protect himself from the abuse he was copping. What a disgrace, i hope commen sense from tribunal see same way & allow this guy to play next week. Good luck to both teams next week look forward to a great game.

Hopefully crackers does get off, so he can play, both sides at full strength will provide the best game

As for what happened in the reserves, it was a silly mistake from both players and coaching staff so i will take responsability, a very dissapointing way to loose, the unfortunate thing though was we were 1 short anyway as the league rule stopped 4 players from being available and if we got through i'm sure would have given spotty's reserves a shake.
Sunshine will not get with in 80pts.
Well looks as though we got the two best teams in the senior grand final i'm sure it will be another classic and as i said earlier hopefully spotty are at full strength, barring any mishap at training we will be full strength, we are very very confident of winning.....can't wait bring it on
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully crackers does get off, so he can play, both sides at full strength will provide the best game

As for what happened in the reserves, it was a silly mistake from both players and coaching staff so i will take responsability, a very dissapointing way to loose, the unfortunate thing though was we were 1 short anyway as the league rule stopped 4 players from being available and if we got through i'm sure would have given spotty's reserves a shake.
Sunshine will not get with in 80pts.
Well looks as though we got the two best teams in the senior grand final i'm sure it will be another classic and as i said earlier hopefully spotty are at full strength, barring any mishap at training we will be full strength, we are very very confident of winning.....can't wait bring it on
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

Thought St Albans were very good in a game marred by skill errors. They certainly liked the big ground and gave Spotty a scare. Spotty would not want to produce that sort of game next week as a rested Colts will burn them on the turn over. I reckon they'll be better next week which makes for another cracker Grand Final.
The two older umpires were obviously looking to pay overly technical free kicks because they're after a Grand Final spot. Having said that, you can't get pinged for too high or in the back when you're first to the footy. St Albans were often first to the ball because they read it better. All of that and Spotty still won. That's the measure of a very good side. Can't wait til next week.
Hey ROCK, Julier was chasing a kid around all day today, any injury report from this? Sore hammy from picking the kid up and putting him down again?

Thought St Albans were very good in a game marred by skill errors. They certainly liked the big ground and gave Spotty a scare. Spotty would not want to produce that sort of game next week as a rested Colts will burn them on the turn over. I reckon they'll be better next week which makes for another cracker Grand Final.
The two older umpires were obviously looking to pay overly technical free kicks because they're after a Grand Final spot. Having said that, you can't get pinged for too high or in the back when you're first to the footy. St Albans were often first to the ball because they read it better. All of that and Spotty still won. That's the measure of a very good side. Can't wait til next week.
Hey ROCK, Julier was chasing a kid around all day today, any injury report from this? Sore hammy from picking the kid up and putting him down again?

FILO, Your very elusive but it was nice to meet you, always good to put a name to a face, julier is fit and ready to go, he will play that well next week we will all be calling him herb by about 5pm, a few boys told me he is as hungry as ever.

what a pathetic umpiring performance this arvo! Dimma and the young kid weren't to bad ( not to good either) but that c##khead with the big arse was a discrase. Can't believe he got a senior game this week when he couldn't even hold his head up after umpiring the 2's last week. Dissapointing end for colts 2's, would have been great to see colts and spotty in both games next.

Umpiring was terrible the young kid did a good job paid the frees the same both ways... Dimma and fat arse where disgracful hope they are held accountable and are sitting watching grand final on the side line this week :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

GO SPOTTY !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back