Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't this talk added a bit to the local derby this week! Absolutely can't wait! Being close to the club it was 1 on 1 then turned 2 on 1 for one punch. Actually lucky that 2 or 3 sunshine boys stopped it or the albion person could have been severely hurt. The albion bloke actually thanked a couple of the sunshine blokes a couple days later for stopping it. It's pretty easy for things to blow out of proportion, especially on this site.

Dont we all know that!!

Hasn't this talk added a bit to the local derby this week! Absolutely can't wait! Being close to the club it was 1 on 1 then turned 2 on 1 for one punch. Actually lucky that 2 or 3 sunshine boys stopped it or the albion person could have been severely hurt. The albion bloke actually thanked a couple of the sunshine blokes a couple days later for stopping it. It's pretty easy for things to blow out of proportion, especially on this site.

F#ck me thats a huge discrepancy in numbers. Was it 2 on 1 for 1 punch or 10-20 on 1? Somebody who saw it can you please let us know and how it came about. Pretty average if this was the case but until we know the facts its just a rumour I guess.

F#ck me thats a huge discrepancy in numbers. Was it 2 on 1 for 1 punch or 10-20 on 1? Somebody who saw it can you please let us know and how it came about. Pretty average if this was the case but until we know the facts its just a rumour I guess.
2 on 1 for one punch only because he thought the sunshine guy was in trouble. The sunshine guy was hit first and ended up giving out a fair old beating. Its wednesday now lets get back to the footy tlk. Heard Chris Barry might have done his knee, anyone from hoppers no the full story?

the question is. what was an albion player doing at sunshine at 2am friday before a game?

way of the mark i spoke 2 the bloke that was jumped and as soon as he dropped the 1 st coward at least 10 jumped him now thats the truth so dont try and make out it was 1 on 1

i've heard that someone from albion is mouthing off about a few yc fella's going to get a touchup saturday. I can asure all that nothing will happen Ive had my time playing I know alot of the older albion blokes and they think it's all over. and if I am mistaken and someone from albion does come out swinging then i won't hesitate to let it happen again

let what happen again

Jack Charleston is a good talent. Better than Cal Ward and Cal Urch at the same age. Houli though was in a different class and i feel could go on to become a dominate senior AFL player. He is averaging 19 possession a game this year.He is the best junior i have personally seen play in the WRFL.

Yep, fully agree with the Houli comment. He is the best I've seen as well. As for young Jack being better that Ward, it's a fairly big call.

i've heard that someone from albion is mouthing off about a few yc fella's going to get a touchup saturday. I can asure all that nothing will happen Ive had my time playing I know alot of the older albion blokes and they think it's all over. and if I am mistaken and someone from albion does come out swinging then i won't hesitate to let it happen again

probably best if these things are resolved privately it was an incident outside of the footy schedule and all this talk isn't doing either club any good i wouldn't have thought

way of the mark i spoke 2 the bloke that was jumped and as soon as he dropped the 1 st coward at least 10 jumped him now thats the truth so dont try and make out it was 1 on 1

To finalise this..... the people that were there know the "facts", and know what actually happened. Lets not let the "truth" get in the way of a good story hey, especially just before the two teams meet. it was unfortunate what happened and the clubs are working together, and due to it being published on BigFooty the league officials now know about also and have advised that they will be attending the match of the day along with the radio crew... So sort it out somewhere else - lets talk footy...

To finalise this..... the people that were there know the "facts", and know what actually happened. Lets not let the "truth" get in the way of a good story hey, especially just before the two teams meet. it was unfortunate what happened and the clubs are working together, and due to it being published on Bigfoot the league officials now know about also and have advised that they will be attending the match of the day along with the radio crew... So sort it out somewhere else - lets talk footy...

Agree its time to move on, last weekends events will have little bearing on the outcome of the game. Both clubs love to hate one other regardless of how they are faring. Sunshine to win in a canter.

You clearly arent from Sunshine so i think you should give up with this thing you have got going here. the last few comments you have made have been a joke, and i dont think ur fooling anyone pretending to be from sunshine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people feel the need to tell half a story and try to promote violence and retaliation on this site. I guess at time people are pist about what happens, but there is no point being a big mouth behind a psuedo name.
Lets talk about football or issues relevant to the league.
Yarra are back playing at home after council top dressed the ground, was most likely the best ground in the league before this so it should be good for all.
What has happened to Glenorden??

cal had been highly rated for along time, just that it took others untill last year to notice

Cal was highly rated as a junior but went a little quiet around 15 to his standards. It is true though it was his 07 season that really put him on the map. His success in 07 was higher than what was expected.
Bacher Houli has been a freak throughout even when top age 16 he was playing quality football at the Jets. But hey both are spotty boys and it will be fantastic when the day comes when the 2 play against each other at the dome. Imagine them lining up on each other, two spotswood products flying the flag!

Cullam Urch-Spotswood
Prismall-Werribee
Bachar Houli-Spotswood
Callan Ward-Spotswood
Sullivan-Werribee

Oviously both juniors clubs are doing something right. Producing some top talent, Played Against/With Houli,Ward&Sullivan- Houli was easily the best but they are all different players. Will Sullivan is a depeloving ruckman, wasn't into footy 5 years ago, switched from basketball and had a crack. Houli always been a monster in juniors and dominated and Ward has really caught the eye in the past 12 months, didn't really think much about him always had good skills but never really an afl hopeful until he had a sensational year at the jets. but for me Houli was the best I played against. and if Brent Prismall was on any other AFL list he would be starting in the midfield without a doubt he runs a much in the vfl, Geelong's midfield at the moment will be a challenge for him, sorry this should be discussed in the afl forum but the boys are from WRFL and it's on topic at the moment :)

Round 5 Tips
Albion Vs Sunshine-12Pts High scoring attacking game only good game this week
GlenOrden Vs StAlbans-68Pts- Should win easy
Hoppers Crossing Vs West Footscray-160Pts- One sided
Spotswood Vs Altona- 65Pts- Altona will start strong Spotty will finish it off
Yarriville Vs Port Melbounre202Pts- This match should be classed as a bye

heard brad hewitt wants out of yarra and back to albion? anyone know about if this is true? have you heard 13 cabs you and him are mates yeah?

Cal was highly rated as a junior but went a little quiet around 15 to his standards. It is true though it was his 07 season that really put him on the map. His success in 07 was higher than what was expected.
Bacher Houli has been a freak throughout even when top age 16 he was playing quality football at the Jets. But hey both are spotty boys and it will be fantastic when the day comes when the 2 play against each other at the dome. Imagine them lining up on each other, two spotswood products flying the flag!

This is one rason that spotty will always be a top club in the wrfl, and really don't need to spend alot of $$$$ to have a great senior team, just keep developing the kids, great junior progam, i think hoppers should follow suit.
I know it's a great concern for colts at the moment our juniors are dwindling, not many kids growing up in port melbourne with the price of houses in the area, but we are working on it, with footy clinics in primary schools in our area to try and attract more players.......

Round 5 Tips
Albion Vs Sunshine-12Pts High scoring attacking game only good game this week
GlenOrden Vs StAlbans-68Pts- Should win easy
Hoppers Crossing Vs West Footscray-160Pts- One sided
Spotswood Vs Altona- 65Pts- Altona will start strong Spotty will finish it off
Yarriville Vs Port Melbounre202Pts- This match should be classed as a bye

Agree with all theses tips, however if sunshine can back up and play well i think they will beat albion, but maybe homeground advantage mite play apart and albion just keep winning......DRAW

heard brad hewitt wants out of yarra and back to albion? anyone know about if this is true? have you heard 13 cabs you and him are mates yeah?

Haha unfortunately i wouldnt know. maybe you would know better then me? i do know that D.Desantana is moving out with his partner in the coming weeks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back