Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
kanagas are totally in the running. i think the 5th position will come right down to round 18, and which ever team does miss out would be very disapointed. because all 6 teams looking for a top 5 spot are all of good finals quality.

kanagas are totally in the running. i think the 5th position will come right down to round 18, and which ever team does miss out would be very disapointed. because all 6 teams looking for a top 5 spot are all of good finals quality.

just hard to imagine that the team 2nd is a 15 goal better side then the team 3rd

So how did you feel saturday sad but a little bit happy just a little bit??? Buttina looked a little over weight.

just hard to imagine that the team 2nd is a 15 goal better side then the team 3rd

No need to imagine, because they are not, even though it was a big margin sometimes it just happens in big games.
I can recall in 04 in game when colts beat hoppers by 78 points with 20 more scoring shots, we played them 2 more times in the finals and they beat us both times.
Then in 05 st.albans beat us by 96pts and we won the premiership.
Footy is a funny game and it comes down to how well the team performs on the day, remember albion beat the colts by 48pts in rd 2, and sunshine give spotty a touch up also.
All teams have their ups and downs

buttina has one bad game and everyone gets on his back! He is clearly the most improved and inform player this year, and leading the leauge goalkicking shows just what a player he is, and is cruetal in albions lineup.

buttina has one bad game and everyone gets on his back! He is clearly the most improved and inform player this year, and leading the leauge goalkicking shows just what a player he is, and is cruetal in albions lineup.

Agree with you on that, buttina has had a fantastic year, i just think he was beaten by a better player, even if was at his peak i would still back bonnett to beat him, buttina will still get the ton and good on him.

arc, why didn't hollow play???

Just thought i would let all in wrfl to look out for Steven Milne's interview this week in the MAIL with Les "SQUIZZY "Taylor from port colts, sure to be very incitful, the man is a star and keeps getting better with age.

Just thought i would let all in wrfl to look out for Steven Milne's interview this week in the MAIL with Les "SQUIZZY "Taylor from port colts, sure to be very insightful, the man is a star and keeps getting better with age.

"Insightful" is an understatement, It is sure to be one of the most hard hitting interviews Milney has done. Squiz is on par with the great Debono when it comes to deep and lateral thinking.

buttina has one bad game and everyone gets on his back! He is clearly the most improved and inform player this year, and leading the league goal kicking shows just what a player he is, and is cruetal in albions lineup.

There's no doubt he is critical to Albions line up but until he gets some help from a bigger forward line he will always struggle against the best defender in each of the top teams. I dont think he has improved too much,he is getting more opportunities because he is one out more often than not against the lessor teams. He has always been a noted goal kicker winning the award once before when playing under 18 football. It didn't help his cause playing of the wing for a while last weekend.

I was happy to let this one go and trust my own memory of the events that took place. Even received an invitation to Parkside as a guest of honor. So what you are saying is that the incident was mentioned in a match report written by Parkside and then taken further? Please explain.

Parkside submitted a written official complaint to the league, on paper, in pen and signed. The league passed it onto investigators who interviewed all parties involved and took statements from Parkside trainers and officials who said they witnessed the incident. Unfortunately none of their stories matched up!!! go figure....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parkside submitted a written official complaint to the league, on paper, in pen and signed. The league passed it onto investigators who interviewed all parties involved and took statements from Parkside trainers and officials who said they witnessed the incident. Unfortunately none of their stories matched up!!! go figure....

Get back in your divy van you spotty dog nobody knows anything about it down the club
If so what are the names on the statements then ?

Are you serious ? I broke logans jaw after he hit me first & got 10 weeks when the umpires never saw it you go figure....

Are you serious ? I broke logans jaw after he hit me first & got 10 weeks when the umpires never saw it you go figure....

Bale, a post a little while back claimed that one of the umpiring big cheeses reported you after witnessing it. You should know if he did or not because it would have come out at the tribunal. What's your memory of it?

Ginola, I'll say it again. None of us care whether Parkside laying the report was lagging or not. If they thought that it was a dog's act, then they were right in reporting it. It's called responsibility to the game and to your players. We're not in jail or involved in the Underbelly murders. It's footy. What if your kid got dropped behind play and the umpires didn't see it? You'd want the club members who did see it to do something about it. I'm not talking about finding the bloke in the car park and giving him a touch up.

Remember, I don't know much at all about the Logan incident so I can't comment on it.

Travvy you kicked 5 goals also, i didn't even realise that you could kick....
Good to see you back, and as for getting some feeling back, you guys really needed it, 2 weeks ago you guys played without any passion or enthusiasm.
If we can beat st.albans this week the kangas will be back in the 5 and then it's in your own hands.

The bolded statement above is correct. Much prefer to handball than kick however was lucky enough to get on the end of a few on the weekend.

The kangas playing finals in 08 is totally in our hands. That final two spots in the five are alive and up for grabs. GO KANGAS.

Anyone know when the cut off is to sign new players for this year? or get clearences through from another club?
Heard their still could be some movement at a few clubs..
Few clubs may have to recruit if they wish to get near colts and spotty.

Anyone know when the cut off is to sign new players for this year? or get clearences through from another club?
Heard their still could be some movement at a few clubs..
Few clubs may have to recruit if they wish to get near colts and spotty.

I think it is monday (june 30), but who would know with the WRFL because it could take them several weeks/months to process the paper work.

Any updates on Big Razors knee injury?

froze down at the colts on Saturday, have to say thought D Jacobs was a class above, yet didn't get in the best players according to the website.?.....kicked a magnificent goal, good to see players like him running around in the wrfl, very instructive on the field....what was your opinion Rock?

froze down at the colts on Saturday, have to say thought D Jacobs was a class above, yet didn't get in the best players according to the website.?.....kicked a magnificent goal, good to see players like him running around in the wrfl, very instructive on the field....what was your opinion Rock?

He was clearly our best player and is a class above, i wouldn't worry about whose names are or are not in the paper the bnf votes tell the real story.
Danny has been terrific, very instructive to players, and everyone listens to him, which shows how much the boys respect him. He is a pleasure to have around the club. Just not very good at team meetings....he is now banned........lol.
He is easily the best player i have played with and has more than helped with our big losses from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back