Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, Puhar getting selected before Julier was a joke in 2007. Matt Shannon was a stand out for Spotty before he left.

Cougar dont worry about upsetting the Rock our sides are different and if it came to benches mine is star studded. Be honest my sides better(and your in my starting side buddy)

you got me, we'd win comfortably lol:thumbsu:

Injuries have definitely had an effect on Matt this year but he was just starting to play some good footy b4 he got injured again. He probably didnt get the opportunity on the ball given the guys we have there so I think he would have held his spot, if he was given an opportunity on ball.

Basically Puhie wasnt playing great footy. His confidence was down and he is a very big 'confidence' player. He has shown what he can do over the last couple of weeks when he has the confidence to jump for his marks. Not sure what Chops will do as big Ray has been given a chance in the ruck and has taken it with both hands, being in the better players over the past 3 weeks.

Ray has been good but the proof in pudding comes about when he hits the better ruckmen. Will be better for the experience. Still think the backline functions better with him in there.
Puhie may not have been playing great footy but there were a couple of others who on performance, could have been dropped before him. Rumour has it that he won't see another senior game this year. Any truth, and no media savvy responses please Beaza. haha.

Here is my team of the year.

FB KELM, BONNETT, ARENA
HB PACE, MANGAN, SABLICH
C SCOTT, D.JACOBS(c), RICHARDS
HF BRANNAN, KEENAN, CLARKE
FF O'KEEFE, SPOONER, MOLAN
R JULIER, B. MURPHY, HARRIS
I BARKER, BROWN, HOATH, LOVELL

FB KELM, BONNETT, ARENA
HB PACE, MANGAN, SABLICH

Thanx mum, seriously i'm not up to this team anymore, but thanx for the inclusion. I was close to having a spell in the two's

FB KELM, BONNETT, ARENA
HB PACE, MANGAN, SABLICH

Would have thought Butina would be a chance.

FB KELM, BONNETT, ARENA
HB PACE, MANGAN, SABLICH

Ha ha no Ben Foley. Wouldn't be far off winning the medal plus had 54 touches and 9 goals in 1 game this season.

Ha ha no Ben Foley. Wouldn't be far off winning the medal plus had 54 touches and 9 goals in 1 game this season.

Sorry mate but Ben Foley has got as much chance of winning the medal as Rock07. A bloke who goes around with the Colts with #28 on his back is a living cert. I got $8.00 with Norm Short early in the year and had a crack, im already counting my money.

Sorry mate but Ben Foley has got as much chance of winning the medal as Rock07. A bloke who goes around with the Colts with #28 on his back is a living cert. I got $8.00 with Norm Short early in the year and had a crack, im already counting my money.

Just remember IKNOWFOOTY, Rocko7 has one in his closet, already hopefully number 28 wins, if the umps pay attention properly he is a cert, but does a few players taking votes from him, where someone like brad murphy mite not have as much oppostion in his own team.

Just remember IKNOWFOOTY, Rocko7 has one in his closet, already hopefully number 28 wins, if the umps pay attention properly he is a cert, but does a few players taking votes from him, where someone like brad murphy mite not have as much oppostion in his own team.

I hear what your saying Rock but i reckon #28 has already got 6-7 BOGs with the cahance to get two more. He will probably poll in at least 10 games min out of 18 that suggests to me that he mite sneak home.

P.S Sorry Rock i wasnt aware that you won the medal.

I hear what your saying Rock but i reckon #28 has already got 6-7 BOGs with the cahance to get two more. He will probably poll in at least 10 games min out of 18 that suggests to me that he mite sneak home.

P.S Sorry Rock i wasnt aware that you won the medal.

HAHAHA...Probably coz i shouldn't have

He should have at least 7 bog's and maybe even another when we lost to st.albans, if votes have been given properly he should win, but i just remember rd 1 when d mac kicked 10 chow mentioned it to the umps and they had no idea.....they can be strange

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't discount chris o'keefe, the guy is a freak, goal kicking midfielder, small, quick, a little like rusty last year prob better. But agree with jacobs is clearly the best player in the comp and has no arrogance about him!

Yes Hollows, Butina and Foley all probarly deserve to be in the side, Don't know how I didnt pick Foley in it but anyway I just think Hoath, Brown and Clarke really deserve to be in the side ahead of Butina and Hollows. If I had my time again I would probarly include Foley.

HAHAHA...Probably coz i shouldn't have
He should have at least 7 bog's and maybe even another when we lost to st.albans, if votes have been given properly he should win, but i just remember rd 1 when d mac kicked 10 chow mentioned it to the umps and they had no idea.....they can be strange

You make me laugh Jay Jay.

Theres a bloke in your team who played on the wing last week who's not happy hes been forced to go back.

At least he is in the team......for now
what happened to patak from spotty. thought he was the stand out player last year,cant he make the side,has he gone missing, or just dont give a rats, thought the boy should of gone further than the wrfl,now he cant make the fictional side:confused:

With one round to go, finals are almost with us but still 1 big game to come, SPOTTY v ALBION. Neither side would want to go into a finals series after a loss but this will be the case. The cats have not lost at home all season so should have alot of confidence playing there, while spotty should also be very confident smashed albion last time and have dominated the competition for the past two years, hopefully it's a close game, A win by the cats would see them take on spotty again the following week, i think it will be a close game but spotty by 1 GOAL.

A close game would open up top spot for us as long as we can do to west a similar thing that spotty did, kick a massive score and keep them to under 20pts, highly unlikely for both to happen but still a possabilty and maybe a cats win would take % out of the equation.
Still a few possabilties with one round to complete.
The big dissapointment of the year would have to be SUNSHINE after a great performance against spotty on ANZAC day their season had some real promise but finished without a finals berth, very dissapointing after a few years playing good footy, i'm sure they will be back up there next year.

it is very quiet on here, so the final 5 has been decided after the weekends game and just the top 3 spots still inconclusive.
also if any Spotty people were wondering why no St Albans players came back into the rooms after the game it was because we were told not to by one of the spotty players who stated you are not welcome into our rooms.

Dont know if this would be true but please correct me if im wrong, everyone is welcome in the rooms before, during and after the game. The only sour note to come from the weekends game was in the twos when a coulple of your players and the runner tried to start trouble after the siren. Big game this weekend for the boys, a good win would cerment top spot and the weeks break and also will decide the goal kicking with both full forwards playing and only a few goals between them.

it is very quiet on here, so the final 5 has been decided after the weekends game and just the top 3 spots still inconclusive.
also if any Spotty people were wondering why no St Albans players came back into the rooms after the game it was because we were told not to by one of the spotty players who stated you are not welcome into our rooms.

And if any of the St Albans people are wondering why somebody was told they werent welcome in after the game its bcos a he spat in the direction of 1 of the Spotty players and told him to f#ck off when he went to shake his hand after the game. Their coach apparently was laughing at the incident. F#cking low act IMO and unfortunately 1 incident like this brands the whole club.

pretty ordinary brains, a lot worse things have been said and done on a footy field but once the game is over we all move on and always go in the rooms even if only for one drink:thumbsdown:

pretty ordinary brains, a lot worse things have been said and done on a footy field but once the game is over we all move on and always go in the rooms even if only for one drink:thumbsdown:

is anyone surprised by St Albans not going in for a drink??
It raise doubts about them once again - they probably sat in the changerooms and drank their own beer, just like there supporters probably did all afternoon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back