What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sleeping Dogs - Finished the story tonight. Runs and plays well with a great action packed story and great characters. Only let down is there were a hell of a lot of scripted mission events where you can't catch or do anything chasing someone in a vehicle or on foot because they're meant to reach a certain point to trigger a cutscene. A bit railroaded at times.

Loved this game. Criminally underrated IMO and had a pretty cool sound track. I remember it pushing my GTX680 to its limits when it came out. How does it hold up today?

Loved this game. Criminally underrated IMO and had a pretty cool sound track. I remember it pushing my GTX680 to its limits when it came out. How does it hold up today?
I don't play a great deal of the latest releases until they're a few years old, but I did think Sleeping Dogs looked great for its age. Was a little surprised it was 10 years old, as it could pass for something more recently than that I think.

Just started Deathloop. Had no idea wtf was going on 😂😂😂😂

I really enjoyed the Dead Space Remake so that I started a new game plus. It's really great fun playing through again with all the upgrades unlocked.

The first few hours of Deathloop have such a steep learning curve. Genuinely can't remember the last time a game threw so much info at the player in the first hour.

Combat, stealth, tools, abilities, upgrades, upgrades ON upgrades, materials, time loops, moving between areas to move time forward, what you do and don't keep between cycles etc.

Amazing game once you get your head around it though.

Dead Space remake was incredible too.

The first few hours of Deathloop have such a steep learning curve. Genuinely can't remember the last time a game threw so much info at the player in the first hour.

Combat, stealth, tools, abilities, upgrades, upgrades ON upgrades, materials, time loops, moving between areas to move time forward, what you do and don't keep between cycles etc.

Amazing game once you get your head around it though.

Dead Space remake was incredible too.
yeah i tried starting it late at night after a few drinks and was like uh no i need more brain cells for this

View attachment 1665289myself and the lad have been playing some big blue ..

Modded it also so have hundreds of games on it

Bigfooty meet up at your place ? Simpsons as well, Looks great!!!

I've wanted to get the TMNT, NBA JAM or T2 arcade1up machines. Sadly I can't fitvmuch more lego here, an arcade machine (even if its not 1:1 size of the original) is not possible :(

Bigfooty meet up at your place ? Simpsons as well, Looks great!!!

I've wanted to get the TMNT, NBA JAM or T2 arcade1up machines. Sadly I can't fitvmuch more lego here, an arcade machine (even if its not 1:1 size of the original) is not possible :(
Screenshot_20230420-183119~2.png Screenshot_20230420-183129~2.png sounds good mate lol

I've had sleeping dogs downloaded on my PS5 for ages now but still haven't turned it on.
Got a pinball machine of theirs? Can mod that for no extra cost and add a whole bunch or tables or even chuck a pc in there. I love mine.

Your set up is great. How is nba jam? Is the online alive?

They've just announced golden tee is coming to Australia. I'm seriously considering adding that to my collection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fun. Drive around, have some good combat.

Mate, only a couple of hours in and having a blast, a bit of Doom gunplay around it, gotta learn the dance with the super powers you get from the Arc's. Question though, Ive met up with Marshall and cleaned out the sewers for him to get his power going but do you get any missions from him? Im a bit lost just driving around clearing out bandit camps, taking out authority sentries and discovered 3 Arks but not sure how the story is progressing, Do I meet up with the other contacts Ive been given? Not quite sure how to progress.

Mate, only a couple of hours in and having a blast, a bit of Doom gunplay around it, gotta learn the dance with the super powers you get from the Arc's. Question though, Ive met up with Marshall and cleaned out the sewers for him to get his power going but do you get any missions from him? Im a bit lost just driving around clearing out bandit camps, taking out authority sentries and discovered 3 Arks but not sure how the story is progressing, Do I meet up with the other contacts Ive been given? Not quite sure how to progress.
No idea tbh. I beat the game but can't recall a single thing about the story.

Wasting time playing Disney speedstorm. And dream valley lol.

Did out kena bridge of spirits in last night as well.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back