What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sinking some time into EA PGA tour. Haven’t played a golf game since Tiger Wood’s 05 and I am loving it so far.

A little bit buggy the first day I played it, the Home Screen and the interface were killing be but it’s been better since an update.

Solid 8/10 so far.

Sinking some time into EA PGA tour. Haven’t played a golf game since Tiger Wood’s 05 and I am loving it so far.

A little bit buggy the first day I played it, the Home Screen and the interface were killing be but it’s been better since an update.

Solid 8/10 so far.

What do you think of the swing mechanic? I played a few hours of the game and the lag in the back swing drove me nuts. I ended up uninstalling it.

The game looks amazing, hopefully they fix the gameplay up.

What do you think of the swing mechanic? I played a few hours of the game and the lag in the back swing drove me nuts. I ended up uninstalling it.

The game looks amazing, hopefully they fix the gameplay up.
Still getting used to it but it’s not too bad imo. Agree there is somewhat of a lag but I’ve pushed past it.

I think they’ll have to add a few more patches for a more things, came across a glitch where the player doesn’t actually hit the ball off the tee but all the noises suggests they do. But yeah you’re right visually lovely, it’s nice playing at Augusta.

new house has no nbn and wont for a while yet :( so gave up on Wo Long for the time being as im not playing online

playing through The Forgotten City now, enjoyed it so far. will finish later tonigt

might play Devil May Cry 5 next as its been sitting in the backlog for quite some time

How are you finding Wo Long? I keep looking at it but constantly reading very polarising opinions.

RIP on the NBN. When I bought my house last year after Telstra tried for weeks to get it switched on it turned out for some reason to have been previously physically disconnected and it took NBN Co to come out and run a new connection. In the end it worked out but was pretty poo waiting. As a fellow gamer I feel your pain.

How are you finding Wo Long? I keep looking at it but constantly reading very polarising opinions.

RIP on the NBN. When I bought my house last year after Telstra tried for weeks to get it switched on it turned out for some reason to have been previously physically disconnected and it took NBN Co to come out and run a new connection. In the end it worked out but was pretty poo waiting. As a fellow gamer I feel your pain.
i was really enjoying it, i'm about halfway through i think. its basically just a tweaked Nioh so you pretty much know what your getting. parrying is a much bigger focus though.

the nbn thing is ridiculous. we just moved in to our new built place on the weekend which is on a new street. nbn was installed in the street in '21 and all signed off.
turns out they never tied it in or made it available in their systems. and they wont now tie it in until there's upstream augmentation done. and they wont talk to me about it, only the original land developer.
so i have no idea how long it will take for nbn to do their bit and make available to the subdivision. when they finally do they then still have to come and run the fibre to my actual house which I'm hearing can take some time as well.
its a bit of a shitshow to be honest. not real happy

Ulitmate MK 11 (on both PS5 and Xbox Series X)

Running through the towers of time online mode, currently in the top 0.1% (technically 11th, but 24 hours ago I was 8th damn it!!! give me my George Costanza Frogger moment in the sun!!!) on Xbox. And in the top 25% on the Playstation version.

Vampire Survivors

Still mucking around, trying different weapon combinations, need to check off more things off the list so I can feel content in "completing" the game.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Definitivee Collection

Finally finished the game on Playstation and have the platinum trophy <3. Have now completed it 4 times (twice on Xbox, once pc and once on ps5). Counting the amount of times I'd have finished Walking Dead seasons 1 - 3 separately in the past... would be pretty much in the double figures range for each game.

Just can't get into AAA titles at the moment and so I've kind of been odds and ends gaming, played a little more Slay the Spire and I finally got around to playing Limbo and checking out The Artful Escape as well. I'm keen to try out The Last Spell but still deciding if I want to pay full price or wait for a price drop or it turning up on PS+.

Its funny I bought a PS5 and so far I've spent more hours playing games that look like they belong on a megadrive than I have modern titles.

Always wanted to try Brutal Legend, an older game with Jack Black. Seen it on Xbox game pass so giving it a whirl.

Early days but I am enjoying it a lot.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
It's good fun i need to go back and finish it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Destiny 2, MLB the Show 23 and Forza Horizon 5 are my three games at the moment.

I've been playing the Show as well because of it being of game pass.

I'm usually bad at sports games but baseball is much slower paced so I do okay with it.

I tried NHL, madden and FIFA as well. I do okay with Fifa and NHL but I'm atrocious at Madden.

I've been playing the Show as well because of it being of game pass.

I'm usually bad at sports games but baseball is much slower paced so I do okay with it.

I tried NHL, madden and FIFA as well. I do okay with Fifa and NHL but I'm atrocious at Madden.

I haven't played Madden in years, but from what I read, if you're doing the MUT, it heavily favours having to spend money to get the best cards. That isn't (yet) a thing in MLB the Show. I managed to get all of the big collection rewards in the 2022 version of Diamond Dynasty (Randy Johnson, George Brett, Andrew McCutchen and Jimmy Rollins) without spending any money on it. But I have to say, I'm struggling with hitting at the moment. Unless I have my PCI right on where a fastball is going to end up, I find it difficult to catch up with the velocity. Been a bit frustrating, to be totally honest.

In preparation for tears of the kingdom, I’m replaying some of the older Zelda’s. Finished Majora’s Mask, Ocarina of Time, currently doing A Link to the Past.

Sleeping Dogs - Finished the story tonight. Runs and plays well with a great action packed story and great characters. Only let down is there were a hell of a lot of scripted mission events where you can't catch or do anything chasing someone in a vehicle or on foot because they're meant to reach a certain point to trigger a cutscene. A bit railroaded at times.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back