What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant documentary on the demise of Detroit and the motor industry on ABC right now.

Have you been there in the last 5 yrs?? You can get a large house for around $5k don't worry you can settle immediately it's not like anyone else wants to live there! It's not the only city suffering over there a sad state of affairs indeed

anyone watching boardwalk empire?

Have you been there in the last 5 yrs?? You can get a large house for around $5k don't worry you can settle immediately it's not like anyone else wants to live there! It's not the only city suffering over there a sad state of affairs indeed

anyone watching boardwalk empire?

Boardwalk is great. Plugging in episode 3 tonight.

I went to Michigan years ago. Fascinating place - the American industrial dream just shattered.

Brilliant documentary on the demise of Detroit and the motor industry on ABC right now.

Great Doco, once a thriving metropolis and a booming manufacturing area for other cities around the 'Great Lakes' ie Bufallo, Cleveland and even Pittsburgh which relied on steel (This region was the hub of the USA economy). It is sad to see Detroit deteriorate that way it has, abandoned factories stretching for blocks and blocks.

Generally House prices in the US are cheaper than here and they are large, you can pick up bargains in middle sized cities across the mid-west and the south(Atlanta), we have relatives in New Jersey, who own 3 story wooden home and have a modest income. My mothers Aunty migrated to the US in 1913 and lived in Tacoma Washington State very large block of land. Alas she passed away at the age of 103yrs - never married, was hoping for a big inheritance but she donated most of her $$$ to charity.

The Lost Room.

Watched it a couple of years back, revisited it tonight. This had so much potential as a series, but was wound-up after 3 double epsiodes. Check it out, it's great.

Just finished series 3 of True Blood. Very funny, ridiculous amount of story-lines, gratuitous sex scenes and easy to watch. Recommend!

Mate, i am struggling through season 3, up to episode 9, and its painful to watch. Those gay scenes are painful (I mena they way they act) it so poor......as i said to the missus...........

"If I was to bang anyone else tonight.....it would be Anna Paquin"

I am sure you would agree.

Strangely enough, my missus nominated my female boss from work as he choice.....reminder, must work something out!

Don't bother watching films on commercial tv, they are either cut, and go to too many commercials.

Right now, have Brotherhood Season 2 on, been meaning to catch up on this for ages.

Don't bother watching films on commercial tv, they are either cut, and go to too many commercials.

Right now, have Brotherhood Season 2 on, been meaning to catch up on this for ages.

Typical accountant. Bathurst is on and your watching some gay law series....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical accountant. Bathurst is on and your watching some gay law series....

Its a crime drama based on Providence US in the mould of the Soprano's. Don't worry mate, home and away repeats will be on 7TWO this weekend.

Its tough work with Bathurst and F1 Qual on at the same time....

Are you going to the bikes on the Island next week? I'll be here mate,

Are you going to the bikes on the Island next week? I'll be here mate,

Na, I'm not a fan of bikes GH. Will take the week off and gear up again for the Indy 600.

That wasn't your Holden that the door fell off was it mate?

Boardwalk Empire is awesome.

Have season 5 of Dexter going, and 5 episodes of Sons of Anarchy.

Anyone seen a show called 'Crash', just finished season 1, its not bad.

Reminds me of someone...

mban1166l.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back