What colour underwear are you wearing

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimmeys? Say hi to Dipper.
Blue boxers today. Some days I like to let the boys hang loose. Give em the freedom to be the best they can be! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you ever not wear underwear? haha
do you have fantasies about all girls on bigfooty or just the collingwood supporter ones rofl. (i know its a joke)

and yes everyone has been known to commando or freeball every now and then yeah? i do some days.

oh yeah red bonds

How do girls freeball??
well mate it basically the same as guys just that there arnt any balls they are just free i spose, fine girls commando better

ok moving along from the underage girl/undies chat...
I am wearing black boxers with red lips on them, like someone has kissed me all over with lipstick on. It could happen, you know. It could!!

ok moving along from the underage girl/undies chat...
I am wearing black boxers with red lips on them, like someone has kissed me all over with lipstick on. It could happen, you know. It could!!

Keep dreaming :D

Blue Rio....... I have noticed the difference between RIO and Bonds..... That makes me think i think about my underwear way too much, and yet, i still think about it. Then i think about the difference, and then its all very weird when you are suppsoed to be doing work....

Remove this Banner Ad

What colour underwear are you wearing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back