What colour underwear are you wearing

Remove this Banner Ad

Blue Rio....... I have noticed the difference between RIO and Bonds..... That makes me think i think about my underwear way too much, and yet, i still think about it. Then i think about the difference, and then its all very weird when you are suppsoed to be doing work....
So now that you have our attention... what is the difference??? :confused:

So now that you have our attention... what is the difference??? :confused:

Bonds = Slightly more confertable, and it seems as though they put alot more TLC into the making of their product.

But to be honest, there really isn't much of a difference. Reminds me of Lexus and Toyota a bit....

Bonds = Slightly more confertable, and it seems as though they put alot more TLC into the making of their product.

But to be honest, there really isn't much of a difference. Reminds me of Lexus and Toyota a bit....

I was hoping for an in-depth report rather than this 'brief' one!! hahahaha...hmmm. :eek:

Blue boxers. I hate it when the elastic gets loose and they barely stay up at all! So bad. Or worse, when they ride up under your chin...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange much......... :p

This is freaky but i am wearing blue boxers today, brand being "just boxers." I hate wearing these though coz they always ride up, most uncomfertable for walking home from the train station i must say.

No we are on top of each other
mate when im with/mucking around/r***ing , my missus i am not posting on big footy and i dont think i ever told any one what colour undies she had on.

So i reckon you named your appendage a girls name rofl

wearing black maxx jocks

Black ones that are too tight and the legs ride up and it's no good... Hence my high pitched voice! What's that?? You can't hear me?? That's cause it's so high only dogs can hear!

Remove this Banner Ad

What colour underwear are you wearing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back