What do we all think is going to happen Friday night?

Remove this Banner Ad

melbourne will come from 38 points down at qtr time to give the dogs a scare only to lose by 19 points

It'll be a great game to watch for the impartial viewer. Should be a lot of open running footy. Cant see us getting over the line unfortunately. They play a similar style to us....except better at it. Dogs by 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel more confident about this game than the North game for some reason.

There is a lot less pressure on the Dees this game. The North game was one we were 'supposed' to win so the natural Dees supporter mentality (we're gonna lose) seeped in.

This is a bit like the Brisbane game, no-one really expects much from us, so hopefully we put in a good show.

RE the above dees supporter mentality, all lingering threads of that will be gone once we win the 2012-14 flags :thumbsu:

Honestly i do to.

I had this awkward feeling heading into the North game.

But im really looking forward to friday night and think we'll be extremely competitive.

Is that you Bailey? :p

In all seriousness, I dunno what to think. I can see it going one of three ways;

A: They THRASH us (unfortunately)
B: We Thrash them (see Brisbane)
C: It's a close game all night which leads to either a collingwood like ending (going down by the point), or we fight to hang on and win (by a point).

Let's hope for Option B! :heart: ;) :thumbsu:

Unfortunately I think the dogs will not only win but cover the line of 25.5

I don't know what odds I'd get but I'd think about backing Big Bazza to kick as many goals as we do. We'll lack the multiple dangerous options to goal that we need, and unless we beat then senseless in general play and the clearances then I see Hall getting excited.

Unfortunately I think the dogs will not only win but cover the line of 25.5

I don't know what odds I'd get but I'd think about backing Big Bazza to kick as many goals as we do. We'll lack the multiple dangerous options to goal that we need, and unless we beat then senseless in general play and the clearances then I see Hall getting excited.

...unless the Dogs are stuck in "St Kilda mode" and put 16 blokes behind the ball before running out of legs...

We will be within 15 points at all changes to then be pumped in the last qtr by 44 points. We will run out of legs. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

What do we all think is going to happen Friday night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back