What do you want out of season 24?

Remove this Banner Ad

Our win against the GC with how many injuries earlier in the year not count?
We had Andrews and Joyce as the only players out injured compared to what Carlton having 6-7 best 22 out.

No doubt you'll claim the guys with ACL's and Payne (had already missed the previous three) count despite us winning the past 7 consecutive up to that point?

Yep, really suits my narrative, but c'mon lets not pretend that win was more impressive than what Carlton did over west.

We had Andrews and Joyce as the only players out injured compared to what Carlton having 6-7 best 22 out.

No doubt you'll claim the guys with ACL's and Payne (had already missed the previous three) count despite us winning the past 7 consecutive up to that point?

Yep, really suits my narrative, but c'mon lets not pretend that win was more impressive than what Carlton did over west.

I’m talking about the first GC game. I’m not taking away from what Carlton did, it was impressive. I’m taking aim at your claim we couldn’t do that. A GC team I might add who at the point were significantly better than the WC team of last week.

We’ve played half a season with at least 5-6 regulars out long term - Ashcroft, Gardner, McCarthy, Coleman, Payne, Doedee all gone extended periods. You may not like it and you may wave it away, doesn’t change the fact it has been happening by a team you say couldn’t do something similar.

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you want out of season 24?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back