Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

have fun getting the Come Play one, i got very lucky at the time to get my AUFC one.

I am only missing a pre season jersey from '08 which had a different sleeve sponsor for the full set of AUFC.

Sensational WCE collection Haydos. Eventually I want my Crows collection to span the entire existence from the start like that. I'm sure a lot of West Coast people would kill for that 80s yellow peril.
Here's my latest match worn footy jumpers with a few still to come.

Ben Hart 1999 (only year with the red numbers)

Darren Jarman 2000

Wayne Carey 1999 preseason (wore 40 to celebrate 40 years of Mazda in Aus - also it was his first number)

Gav Wanganeen 2000

Sensational WCE collection Haydos. Eventually I want my Crows collection to span the entire existence from the start like that. I'm sure a lot of West Coast people would kill for that 80s yellow peril.
Here's my latest match worn footy jumpers with a few still to come.

Ben Hart 1999 (only year with the red numbers)

Darren Jarman 2000

Wayne Carey 1999 preseason (wore 40 to celebrate 40 years of Mazda in Aus - also it was his first number)

Gav Wanganeen 2000

The Carey kind off EBay recently?

Cannot believe my luck. Here is what I picked up yesterday. Something ive been after for a few years.
Possible match worn? would love to find out who wore no.7

P7260017.jpg

P7260020.jpg

P7260019.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate. The added bonus is that Roscoe was my absolute favourite player as a kid, this kinda makes up for the devastation of him leaving North :)
Come straight from the man himself or? Great get. :thumbsu:

My collection is a little different in that all of my jumpers are from my local footy club here in the US. There's the 3 jumpers from our inter-city league:

6wZbYjj.jpg

Then the actual club jumper:

2jOve9N.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if there is a more appropriate place to mention it, but if anyone is interested in buying one of our jumpers for themselves, it could help us raise some funds for the club. We've also got some extra Power jumpers with the lightning bolt and the triangle gradient from awhile ago (though still in new condition) if there's any interested Port fans.

My collection is a little different in that all of my jumpers are from my local footy club here in the US. There's the 3 jumpers from our inter-city league:

Then the actual club jumper:

Those are awesome! Love the steelheads one. Brisbane Bear inspired?

Also, I'm not sure if there is a more appropriate place to mention it, but if anyone is interested in buying one of our jumpers for themselves, it could help us raise some funds for the club. We've also got some extra Power jumpers with the lightning bolt and the triangle gradient from awhile ago (though still in new condition) if there's any interested Port fans.
I'd be interested in both your jumper and one of those Power jumpers. Should I send you a PM?

You would have been able to tell with the BGC logo lining up with the line, retails don't do that. Plus the cuffs should be thicker than the retails.

I remember that Mainwairing '96 away on the 'bay, went for a bit over $600 didn't it?

You would have been able to tell with the BGC logo lining up with the line, retails don't do that. Plus the cuffs should be thicker than the retails.

I remember that Mainwairing '96 away on the 'bay, went for a bit over $600 didn't it?
I was sure that it was a PI but I have seen (and bought) PIs that were intentionally misrepresented.

With the 96 away I think it was in the vicinity of 630 from memory, was the underbidder.

Attachments

• e1ab_0.jpg
    e1ab_0.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 60

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back