Prediction whaT If we’re good now? *nods head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to need someone to peg me down but the future looks great?

Bergman leading our backline, Georgiades has established himself up forward and of course Butters/Rozee/JHF.

I can only think of Rioli, Wines and Aliir heading into their 30s being the drop with age, but I believe Wines game should age well.

It's a heck of a core.

I miss Chico.

The Man had his moments too

Chico_4b68241f-03fa-4505-8604-462e69d88383_grande.jpg

It always takes the coach to be put under pressure (which he deserves to be) for this playing group to perform.

As soon as they think they’ve done enough the foot will come off the pedal.

My guess is they’ll be in holiday mode by week 1 of the finals.

We’ve seen this **** before.
Then we must make a grand final win the minimum required to save Hinkley’s ass.

Could Kenny recreate Chico’s choke celebration in 04. This time pointed at Tredders and the fans.

He should be on his knees daily thanking whoever he sold his soul to that he still has the job.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1190148...r-port-adelaide-power-looming-large-yet-again

Champion Data notes the Power were 14th for opposition scores per inside 50 percentage across the first 15 rounds and 13th for points against. As the screws tightened on Port and its future under Hinkley, Hinkley's side tightened up itself with a defensive mindset that has paid dividends.

It has started around the ball. In the past six rounds, Port Adelaide ranks No.1 in the AFL for scores from clearances and third in clearance – both in differentials. They are third in that period in disposals, contested possessions, uncontested possessions and also their pressure rating.

It is a significant rise, given the Power were 16th for contested possession differentials across the first 15 rounds.

There will be no surprise, then, that three of Port's highest rated players in the past six weeks have been midfielders: Zak Butters (ranked 15th in the AFL in that time), Connor Rozee (36th) and Ollie Wines (69th). The other two – All-Australian Dan Houston (ranked 46th) and Charlie Dixon (51st) – have also been significant in the form turnaround as Port has won the territory battle.

In the same period, Butters is ranked the eighth best midfielder in the League, Houston the sixth best general defender and Dixon the second best key forward.

Bergman leading our backline, Georgiades has established himself up forward and of course Butters/Rozee/JHF.

I can only think of Rioli, Wines and Aliir heading into their 30s being the drop with age, but I believe Wines game should age well.

It's a heck of a core.
Yeah if anything Wines will get better with age

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was saying to my wife last night I'm worried because I'm starting to get hope again. They're playing like a team who is peaking at the right time, and their best footy imo is the best in the comp.

If they put it all together they can win a flag.

I was saying to my wife last night I'm worried because I'm starting to get hope again. They're playing like a team who is peaking at the right time, and their best footy imo is the best in the comp.

I swore I wouldn't do it again this year and yet here I am.

The worst bit is that even after all the times we have believed and been kicked in the face for thinking this year might be different we believe again and then have to put up with morons like Kane saying we never give the club a chance.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's a heck of a core.
Yes, nothing better than a finely aged Wine.

I swore I wouldn't do it again this year and yet here I am.

The worst bit is that even after all the times we have believed and been kicked in the face for thinking this year might be different we believe again and then have to put up with morons like Kane saying we never give the club a chance.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I could have king hit Kane tonight as he was trying to get into SEN he didn't look comfortable exposed to the great unwashed.

Chewy you need to watch a couple Hinkley press conferences again to get a better perspective of things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction whaT If we’re good now? *nods head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back