What perfume/aftershave do you wear?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have three that I alternate depending on mood, occasion, avaliability.

Ralph Lauren - Romance
Tommy Girl - Normal
The Body Shop - Spirit of the Moonflower.

On a guy I quite like Aqua Di Gio, Issey Miyake, and Ralph Lauren Romance for Men.

:)

One I wouldnt mind getting is the new J-lo one, Still? Nice aroma. :)

Whenever I go to Shoppingtown I will pop into Myers, flirt with the dolled-up old broads who work there, and spray on some nice expensive stuff from the sample bottles.

But for buying this stuff, the chinese knock-offs cost 1/20th price and smell just as good.

Originally posted by Magpira
My boyfriend wears that too. I also like CK's Eternity for men, But for me, my favourite is probably Samsara, Obsession for women and Coco Chanel.

At the moment I am wearing the new Dior fragrence 'Addict' which I was given as a gift, it's quite nice too :D

Ive found chciks love Joop for Men they are always like 'geez you smell so good':D :D :D :D :D

Speaking of guys that smell nice...can anyone name a guy's deodorant spray for me that isn't Lynx or Graphite? This guy back home used to wear it, he smelt so damn good, but I can't remember what it was. IIRC it was an expensive (ie foreign :p) sounding name, though that could be my imagination, but I think it was just something like Lynx. It's pretty common, I just can't think of what it's called?

Anyway, as for what I like on guys, all these nice, expensive aftershaves are good, but IMO, not much beats Lynx - Africa....:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have way too many expensive fragrances, more than any guy should have:

Tommy Aftershave
Tommy Aftershave balm
Hugo Boss
Joop! For Men
Joop! What about Adam
Diesel
Christian Dior Savage

That's best part of a grand worth of smelly stuff.

Also like the smell of one called Safari, think it might be made by Ralph Lauren.

Originally posted by Zombie
I have way too many expensive fragrances, more than any guy should have:

Tommy Aftershave
Tommy Aftershave balm
Hugo Boss
Joop! For Men
Joop! What about Adam
Diesel
Christian Dior Savage

That's best part of a grand worth of smelly stuff.

Also like the smell of one called Safari, think it might be made by Ralph Lauren.

Seriously, Are you gay?????

Originally posted by maccas_no1
Seriously, Are you gay?????

Nah I either just smell really bad or people never know what to get me for birthdays, I've had most of the stuff for years with most of the bottles still atleast 3/4 full. I used to fight it, I used to write lists of what I wanted for birthdays/christmases/etc but somehow an expensive bottle of smelly stuff always seemed to find me.

Nah I either just smell really bad or people never know what to get me for birthdays, I've had most of the stuff for years with most of the bottles still atleast 3/4 full. I used to fight it, I used to write lists of what I wanted for birthdays/christmases/etc but somehow an expensive bottle of smelly stuff always seemed to find me.

He's gay, either that or he is afraid to come out of the closet;)

Nah I either just smell really bad or people never know what to get me for birthdays

Wouldn't the fact that that's what they keep getting you for birthdays suggest you do smell really bad? Both, not one or the other.:p

Remove this Banner Ad

What perfume/aftershave do you wear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back