What perfume/aftershave do you wear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by BomberGal
Well, one doesn't have to bathe oneself in the stuff, there's a happy medium!
lets take a hypothetical honey, if your friend stank worse than a dead skunk smothered with Limburger cheese, surely a bottle of eau de toilette is a far better way to communicate the message than a can of rexona.

Originally posted by Briscoe
lets take a hypothetical honey, if your friend stank worse than a dead skunk smothered with Limburger cheese, surely a bottle of eau de toilette is a far better way to communicate the message than a can of rexona.

Ohh, right, my misinterpretation there, thought we were talking deodorant as in deodorant spray (Lynx et al)...I didn't really notice the context you were posting in.

Now I look at it, that comment you quoted from me really doesn't make sense :D

Originally posted by Zombie
Nah I either just smell really bad or people never know what to get me for birthdays, I've had most of the stuff for years with most of the bottles still atleast 3/4 full. I used to fight it, I used to write lists of what I wanted for birthdays/christmases/etc but somehow an expensive bottle of smelly stuff always seemed to find me.

and here I was thinking you may have had variation, the spice of life.

Tell them to get you money vouchers, therefore making it look like they care, and you can get what you like.

Hey, there's one brand of totty water I smelt once on a bloke in the shops, it smelt just like pina colada - coconut & pineapple kind of, but still butch enough to get away with. Now clearly, i couldn't go up and ask the guy what fragrance he was wearing for obvious reasons, but does anyone here know what the brandname of that flavour would be???

Originally posted by Richmondfan#1
Just White Musk from the Body Shop. I'm too cheap and lazy to go elsewhere. Smells nice though.

hehe I know hw that feels like, why bother paying over $100 when TBS have some nice spelling products out for $20. I've had White musk before, I thought it smelt nice, but once you smell of musk for a while, you need a change.

I'm surprised not many girls have said Chanel No 5.

Originally posted by lenny&carl
Hey, there's one brand of totty water I smelt once on a bloke in the shops, it smelt just like pina colada - coconut & pineapple kind of, but still butch enough to get away with. Now clearly, i couldn't go up and ask the guy what fragrance he was wearing for obvious reasons, but does anyone here know what the brandname of that flavour would be???

haha yeh when I notice some chick who has on a nice perfume I wonder what it is, though I wouldn't actually ask!

Originally posted by AngelEyes
I'm surprised not many girls have said Chanel No 5.

Nah, don't understand the hype surrounding that stuff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What perfume/aftershave do you wear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back