What to do with Sandi? (4 week injury)

Trade or keep Sandi?

• Keep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have had cox, sandi, smith and vickery all season. Was going to trade out smith next couple of weeks. Looks like I'll trade out sandi and make do with those three. But in hindsight should have done it after he injured himself the first time.

Yeah hindsight is an awesome (horrible) thing.

If there's one good thing to come out of this the decision on who to trade/downgrade has been made for those of us who still have him. Kind of a better late than never situation.*

*assuming nobody's going to actually hold on to him this time and hope he smashes it in finals.

Yeah it's not all that bad. Only worried about a league win. Having Smith might lose me 20 over some other second ruckman (just guessing - haven't looked at averages).

But on the plus side Sandi's downgrade will allow me to do two pretty decent upgrades to help fix the plethora of late-season problem-childs that are plaguing my team, as opposed to probably struggling to get two upgrades out of Smith's downgrade differential + the 20k I have in the bank.

What are people's plans with him now? Only have 5 trades left but will trade him to a rookie to give me approx $300k in the bank so I can possibly upgrade another rookie (Preferably one not playing) at a later date when a short term injury hits - instead of trading out a gun. I'm thinking he won't be back till round 20 or 21 at the earliest. Didn't lose much from not trading him because I was able to get the cash to finish my team off from other sources, so not too dissappointed.

Must say I am dissappointed for him and Freo though, they've simply been decimated by injuries this year.

It's a shame that it's come to this :(

Sandi OUT:thumbsdown: > Kruezer IN:thumbsu:

Watch Kruezer re-injure his knee as soon as I trade him in. :rolleyes:

My bad trade (Sandi to Ryder last week) is now not too bad. I'll play Smith most weeks with Ryder's woes, but Paddy can cover byes, and hopefully discover some form against some of the weaker sides. It also gave me the cash to get Scotland and Suckling into my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McEvoy has to contend with Gardiner coming back into the saints team soon.
Goldstein has a similar problem with McIntosh.
Kreuzer played like a world beater against the swans, but was terrible against the eagles. wtf?
Griffen is tempting, but freo have another bye coming. Might leave it in the hands of Petrie, Cox and Zac Smith and use the cash on the forward line.

My rucks Cox, Sandi, Lobbe, Curnow

Could be in real trouble. I have Petrie DPP with Lobbe.

But i need to trade Sandilands for someone cheap, i am thinking Tippett without looking but i dont need all that cash, so might try and find someone decent around the 200k mark.

Will Lobbe get more games this year? Played ok against North and scored really well (95DT). Would rather pay the extra 12k to get him instead of JTippett, if I trade Sandi for a DP link to Petrie instead of a premium ruck. Thoughts?

My rucks Cox, Sandi, Lobbe, Curnow

Could be in real trouble. I have Petrie DPP with Lobbe.

But i need to trade Sandilands for someone cheap, i am thinking Tippett without looking but i dont need all that cash, so might try and find someone decent around the 200k mark.

Joel Tippett?

Max Bailey 199k i think, probably the best u will get for under 200k, could goto Griffin for 270k as he will replace Sandi and averaged 90 in the games he filled in the past month.

4 weeks could easily spread out. Particularly if they are more cautious this time.

Their run is GCS, BYE, Sydney, West Coast for the next four weeks. Will be interesting to see as their run home is very tough, but somewhat cushioned by playing the better teams at home. They may want to make sure he is cherry for finals action, particularly as Griffin was a very adequate replacement.

Remove this Banner Ad

What to do with Sandi? (4 week injury)

Back