Prediction What unexpected trade are you predicting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Smith doesn't get traded.

Clayton Oliver to Adelaide

Rory Lobb to Adelaide so he is closer to ticking off every state.

Collingwood to go in for Tom Lynch with Richmond paying the bulk of his salary, they will offer 2025 1st pick.

While that would be funny after the Schultz debacle, Lynch is nearly 32 and has played eight games in two years. He'd have negligible trade value at this point.

And you can't trade picks two years into the future yet.

That commences next year.

Jack Darling to North on a two year deal with a trigger for a 3rd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Owies is unsigned which is strange, has been Carlton’s best performed small forward the last 2 years so I have no doubt we have put an offer in front of him, maybe he didn’t like it and is holding out for more or perhaps someone has tapped him up, don’t see a natural fit anywhere.

Matt Owies is unsigned which is strange, has been Carlton’s best performed small forward the last 2 years so I have no doubt we have put an offer in front of him, maybe he didn’t like it and is holding out for more or perhaps someone has tapped him up, don’t see a natural fit anywhere.
Essendon or North. Probably Essendon

don't think Bailey Smith to Geelong is a done deal. So, that's kinda unexpected.

Saints already canned any approach for shiel.

petrraca to st kilda
pickett to port
houston to essendon
cerra to melbourne
lukocius to collingwood
steele to geelong
tdk to brisbane

isnt this thread just unexpected trades that may happen?? I can say petraaca to carlton but thats already doing the rounds, so that wont be unexpected right

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction What unexpected trade are you predicting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back