Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2009
Master Troll
AFL Club
Carlton
1) Andrew McQualter styles his hair after Beavis

AM%20Clash.jpg

beavis.jpg

2) Kosi is more than a spud. He is a whole potato farm. I tipped this in the preseason on these boards and am proven right once again.

Worst # 2 draft pick ever ?????

3) No Roo, no St Kilda. Flag hopes over. What a wasted 7 or 8 years with arguably the best list in the competition.

4) Milne is a one trick pony. Didn;t really learn that tonight, but he just cemented the fact with his performance

5) People can be de-Richmond'ed. Schultz is trying to prove me wrong, but Rodan is a star. Good on ya boy!

You tipped Kosi is a spud? That's like tipping that the sky is blue. It's just a fact.

Was great to see Milne pull an awesome goal out of his ass, carry on like he was the messiah and then do f*** all for the rest of the game. Made Schoenclangers look accurate.

We will still have our 13th straight win over the shithouse Carltank.

You need to kick goals to do that. We kicked twice as many goals in the 3rd term against Port last week than you did in a whole game. :eek::D

Milne will become more and more valuable to St.Kilda as the year goes on, as the only beacon of hope from a 'miracle kick'. This could be overshadowed by Kosi taking 11 marks and kicking 1 points, though. :D

What we learnt from the St Kilda v Port game tonight

You cant afford pay tv Dennis.

How could you sit through that shit game when you could watch the next dynasty on Fox Sports 1.

Tell your son to work more hours per week at your hotline so your family can watch a real team play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You cant afford pay tv Dennis.

How could you sit through that shit game when you could watch the next dynasty on Fox Sports 1.

Tell your son to work more hours per week at your hotline so your family can watch a real team play.

Actually Rude, I was flicking all night

I have two questions for you:

1) Where will Kosi finish in the next edition of the bottom 50?
2) Will Collingwood draft him as well at seasons end to keep up the tradition of taking St Kilda's spud high pick failures ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back