What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought one of the most telling things about Dutton's interview on 7:30 last night was that he said he hadn't watched Albo's one the previous evening. Surely you find 15 minutes to see what the Prime Minister has said so you can respond directly to it. Strikes me as pretty lazy
I'm sure he did
But it was all part of his shtick of giving impression that it wasn't worth his time because of the entrenched bias of the ABC

I thought one of the most telling things about Dutton's interview on 7:30 last night was that he said he hadn't watched Albo's one the previous evening. Surely you find 15 minutes to see what the Prime Minister has said so you can respond directly to it. Strikes me as pretty lazy

Because they are all about driving the talking points … repeating the same lies… ignoring the truth… with no policy alternative …
People can see through the bullsh!t… the population has been conned too much from the LNP

For all his failings Howard did have policies. He did deregulate the ports. He did introduce the GST. He did implement work choices (his finest moment as it was his end). A lot of Howard’s ideas might have been s**t but at least he had ideas.

Compared to Abbott - nothing but a wrecker. Turnbull - well he was disowned for his ideas. Morrison - religious freedom and not much else - he was pretty much just a cash machine for the party members. And now Dutton - I don’t think he stands for anything except rank populism - if getting teachers to educate our kids about mining is his biggest and best idea we are screwed.

The Liberals have no ideas. After Morrison they cannot even claim to be the party of economic responsibility anymore.
Their policies are to do whatever they can to make it easier for their backers and mates to steal/horde more and more wealth and whatever they can to make it easier for their cheerleaders in the media to say what they want without fear of reprisal and shutdown any criticism.

They use culture wars bullshit to play to the nuffies in the outer suburbs and the religious cooks who want to take us back to the 50s but that part is just scapegoating/distraction for the most part so money keeps flowing upwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sky running with an article from IP shrill Nick Cater pointing out Dutton was interrupted more often than Albanese on the 7.30 Report thereby confirming ABC bias
Yes you get interrupted when you go off topic and rant about perceived interview bias.

This falls in the huur duh category.

Nick Cater needs to be branded as a dunce on his forehead and his social medial should have a prominent dunce badge applied.

I can't see how this is vote winner
Someone needs to knock on Dutton's front door at 230am and demand he answer questions from them.

I can't see how this is vote winner
Likely needs it to shore up business donations for the party

Just need to broadcast it to be a vote loser

Coalition policy snapshot today from the Guardian...

• Shadow Finance Minister Angus Taylor has confirmed the opposition will oppose attempts to introduce vehicle efficiency regulations if re-elected.
  • The Coalition would also seek to overturn changes that recognise the “right to disconnect” in law and industrial relations reforms that allow casuals to become permanent workers.
  • Superannuation providers have hit out at the Coalition’s refusal to back away from plans to allow young people to spend their super on buying a house.

I hope Australians aren't that stupid to vote for this.

Remove this Banner Ad

What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back