What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pdont agree chaboo .... they r part of the overall footy thing, the sporting media
dragonfly has razed some interesting points & in reply to him cant answer definately if trav played himself --- as he is a benders boy prolly played juniors but dont know or recall him as a senior player with any of the city clubs, but i have been away for a bit

maybe he had a gallop in the juniors while still a lad

no worries,:rolleyes: it looks like im out voted lets keep talking bout footy commentators . sorry

I have heard Kyeton FC have picked up the following for 2010 -

- James Condos (Ex Werribee VFL, Parkside, Keilor, Ess Gram) Full Forward returning from injury. Strong and tough. If fit will kick 60 - 80 goals.
- Daniel Cooper (Ex Keilor & Ess Gram) Ruckman, CHB/CHF.
Really handy and takes a great grab.
- Robert Trajkovski (Ess Grammer) good utility.
- Jack Pascu (Oak Park FC) Quality midfielder who won Oak Park B & F in Div 2 this season.
- Ray "Razor" Harrison (Oak Park FC & A Hts Premiership player) - Gun Half Forward? Wingman
- Wayne Foster (Oak Park FC) Forward.
If fit can will do well.
And I reckon they may sign Aaron Ramsay (Doutta Stars) HF- Mid.
Goes well around goals.

Surely, this should give the club a crack at Finals?

Thoughts?

You can add Shaun 'Doc' Neeson (St. Bernards, Doutta Stars, Keilor, Sunbury) to that list as well

Nah I had it right ZAKSTER it's Travis Fitz...whatever, he rates himself as bit of caller and hasnt been getting the recognition he desires so his took his frustrations out sniping the 3BO boys. Has aspirations of calling at the top level a mate told me.

As a matter of interest did he ever play?

Anyway onto much more important stuff when does training start at prospective clubs start? Pretty sure us Dragon boys are training come November 16th at Ewing Park so that will be a rude awakening!!

Still wrong, and I would think the calling brigade in town get enough recognition. Seen em strut??
Brentmiester, Daryl Wilson would be long odds to be at Flat, he can earn to many dollars elsewhere not to poached from a low level low payed position with the roos. As fantastic as it would be for them. Would be hard on new coach too....:footy:

G'day everyone, hope you're all enjoying this great drinking weather... I know I am!

Pre-season for the Dragons starts Monday 16 Nov at Ewing Park... and there's been some promising signings with more to come obviously. I'll post them in the next couple of days

can confirm all have signed along with 6 more players, all of who are between 18-23 and all played in the R.D.F.L Grandfinal this year.

Tigers to play finals next year no doubt about it

Every year at this time of year Kyneton are going to be the big improvers - but like most years by round 5 next year the Tigers will be planning for 2011. No doubt about it.

Every year at this time of year Kyneton are going to be the big improvers - but like most years by round 5 next year the Tigers will be planning for 2011. No doubt about it.

Do you ever get sick of dry retching up your own disgusting bile and leaving the foul, vile stench of your breath over this forum?

**** off back to the Ballarat league or to Sunba or somewhere where they will take pity on your rotting, stinking, big noting excuse of a soul.

Do you ever get sick of dry retching up your own disgusting bile and leaving the foul, vile stench of your breath over this forum?

**** off back to the Ballarat league or to Sunba or somewhere where they will take pity on your rotting, stinking, big noting excuse of a soul.

Never get sick of it - especially when it riles flogs like yourself. Did you even get to a BenFL game this year? Maybe you should have come to Gissy in late June - I was there - Gissy - 27.16 - 178 to Kyneton 5.4 34. I can see why the Tigers are so excited about 2010 - 6 RDFL players - look out Golden Square!!!

I can see why the Tigers are so excited about 2010 - 6 RDFL players - look out Golden Square!!!

I have heard Kyeton FC have picked up the following for 2010 -
- James Condos (Ex Werribee VFL, Parkside, Keilor, Ess Gram) Full Forward returning from injury. Strong and tough. If fit will kick 60 - 80 goals.
- Daniel Cooper (Ex Keilor & Ess Gram) Ruckman, CHB/CHF. Really handy and takes a great grab.
- Robert Trajkovski (Ess Grammer) good utility.
- Jack Pascu (Oak Park FC) Quality midfielder who won Oak Park B & F in Div 2 this season.
- Ray "Razor" Harrison (Oak Park FC & A Hts Premiership player) - Gun Half Forward? Wingman
- Wayne Foster (Oak Park FC) Forward.
And I reckon they may sign Aaron Ramsay (Doutta Stars) HF- Mid. Goes well around goals.

You can add Shaun 'Doc' Neeson (St. Bernards, Doutta Stars, Keilor, Sunbury) to that list as well

can confirm all have signed along with 6 more players, all of who are between 18-23 and all played in the R.D.F.L Grandfinal this year.

Brian Ruffell, Lee Erwin, Ben Richmond, Ash McNaughton, Mark Darby, Tom Lyon

Comprehension is hardly a strong point for you is it?

Comprehension is hardly a strong point for you is it?

LOL - RDFL and EDFL div 2 are the same standard - well below BenFL. If you think players from much less standard of football are going to take the Tigers back to the top then you are as stupid as the web sites you love to fill your time with - http://www.makemebabies.com/index.php?

What is wrong with you? Your just a cyber geek that need computers to make you a baby and post on sites like this for 5 hours a day.

How many BenFL games did you get to this year? My money in on zero. Flog!

LOL - RDFL and EDFL div 2 are the same standard - well below BenFL. If you think players from much less standard of football are going to take the Tigers back to the top then you are as stupid as the web sites you love to fill your time with - http://www.makemebabies.com/index.php?

What is wrong with you? Your just a cyber geek that need computers to make you a baby and post on sites like this for 5 hours a day.

How many BenFL games did you get to this year? My money in on zero. Flog!

Let me tell you a little anacedote Kings Army.

As a young bloke I was pulled aside and offered these very sage words of advice. Imagine, if you can for a moment, the most stupid, pathetic, inane, opiniated person in the universe.

Now imagine that person tries to engage you in conversation. Do you listen to this person or do you walk away? The answer of course is you listen, because no matter how pompous, unintelligble and ignorant that individual may be - he or she might have just one single thought or way of looking at things that I can learn from.

Well................I'm still waiting...............

Your above post makes very little sense to anyone else BTW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your above post makes very little sense to anyone else BTW.

Let me clarify then - if you click on TWITA and look at his messages you will see TWITA and his boyfriend make babies on line. You must be so proud TWITA.

How many BenFL games did you attend in 2009? Is this to hard to answer? Maybe ask one of your online babies to help you count.

Why don't you **** off troll. You know nothing about this league but run your mouth here like your some sort of expert. It has been proved what type of man you are.

Dont worry bout him THATSWHATIMTALKINBOUT every league he goes into on bigfooty hate this bloke never has anything good to say and every1 know's all he does is dribble s#it coz he knows absolutely nothing bout football except googleing old scores.
P.S Preety shore this bloke is as fat as a house and wears a beautiful pair of reading glasses so i know what goes hand in hand with being a computer geek. Ive been told not even sunbury supporters can handle this bloke which is his so called club.

Dont worry bout him THATSWHATIMTALKINBOUT every league he goes into on bigfooty hate this bloke never has anything good to say and every1 know's all he does is dribble s#it coz he knows absolutely nothing bout football except googleing old scores.
P.S Preety shore this bloke is as fat as a house and wears a beautiful pair of reading glasses so i know what goes hand in hand with being a computer geek. Ive been told not even sunbury supporters can handle this bloke which is his so called club.

Preety shore you know lot bout football. Sunbury is not my club - preety shore bout that. Nice post nuffy.

Nice try buddy this is the last 5 seconds im wasting on ur fat a$$, It wouldnt suprise me that there not ur club anymore uve probably jumped ship to gisborne coz sunbury stopped winning priemierships so yer i mite have got that 1 wrong glory hunter.

Nice try buddy this is the last 5 seconds im wasting on ur fat a$$, It wouldnt suprise me that there not ur club anymore uve probably jumped ship to gisborne coz sunbury stopped winning priemierships so yer i mite have got that 1 wrong glory hunter.

Jumped Ship? My good friend coaches Sunbury you nuffy. Yer yve ur dumb as ****. I think you mite get a lot of things wrong.

Why don't you **** off troll. You know nothing about this league but run your mouth here like your some sort of expert. It has been proved what type of man you are.

Alias alert!

By christ you're a weak dog, logging in and out of accounts to back yourself up because no one else will.

Anyhows, I've had enough of arguing with brainless dolts - so put it down as a 'win', you'll get the last word - for a change make it count or at least sound post-pubescent.

Proved what type of man I am? FFS - because I won't do your pathetic ladder predictor or tell you how many games I attended? You're on another level man - subterranium.

Alias alert!

By christ you're a weak dog, logging in and out of accounts to back yourself up because no one else will.

Anyhows, I've had enough of arguing with brainless dolts - so put it down as a 'win', you'll get the last word - for a change make it count or at least sound post-pubescent.

Proved what type of man I am? FFS - because I won't do your pathetic ladder predictor or tell you how many games I attended? You're on another level man - subterranium.

Nice try with the Alias - is that to deflect that you are Chaboo? Perp1 is from Darley if you want to check his posts. How about you add something about the BenFL? You call me weak but that title sits perfectly with you - you did not see 1 BenFL game but you post on here - coward.

For me a November tip is Eaglehawk and Golden Square will be 6-8 goals in front of South and the Flat who will be 3rd and 4th. Sandhurst, Gissy and the Maine to fight it out for 5th. Tigers for the spoon again. Luke Saunders for the Michelson Medal (TWITA - that is the B&F in the league) - Hooray for Lukey!!

Righto you blokes time to give it a rest. Will Kyneton's recruits mean they will win the flag...probably not....but will it mean they will be a lot more competitive then they were this year I would reckon so. If they can be more competitive, maybe pinch a couple more wins then recruiting for the following year will be a bit easier and maybe they can then attract the guns that will see them pushing the finals again.

My club is in the very same situation and there is no quick fix. Every bloke who comes on board at a club in the circumstances will add something no matter what footy they come from and getting back to the top when you have been down so long is not going to happen over one summer.

I give credit to Kyneton for being able to get a group of blokes on board.

Righto you blokes time to give it a rest. Will Kyneton's recruits mean they will win the flag...probably not....but will it mean they will be a lot more competitive then they were this year I would reckon so. If they can be more competitive, maybe pinch a couple more wins then recruiting for the following year will be a bit easier and maybe they can then attract the guns that will see them pushing the finals again.

My club is in the very same situation and there is no quick fix. Every bloke who comes on board at a club in the circumstances will add something no matter what footy they come from and getting back to the top when you have been down so long is not going to happen over one summer.

Very well said.

You give credit away far to easy - Any club can get a group of blokes on board - throw a heap of cash at average players from a couple of clubs - Oak Park etc - they play for one year take their cash and then leave the club worse than when they joined.

Each year Kyneton are "on the right track" but nothing happens. Piccione's were the great saviour but what did they do? Kyneton people come on here and say Kyneton will play finals "no doubt" leave themselves open to be challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back