What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake and Keely to Elmore. Is it likely to see a few more from South jump ship? Weeka to Square, I could only imagine him lining up at FF for the Burra, would have been a very very handy forward line. It seems like it will be Square and the Burra playing off against each other next year although it is only November. Its good to see some great footballers come back into the comp and hopefully it can be a more competitive year. Quick question, what is Brown doing, still in NSW? I thought he was going to go back to Eaglehawk this year after crossing from Flat?

Preety shore you know lot bout football. Sunbury is not my club - preety shore bout that. Nice post nuffy.

Dont worry boys, when kyneton did play gisborne i can admit to not watching much of the game, due to the face we were walking laps of the oval looking for kings army to have a few quiet words... but as he did not even purchase a gisborne membership this year and his centerlink payment didn't go in, he couldnt afford the 10 dollars to even get through the gate

Dont worry boys, when kyneton did play gisborne i can admit to not watching much of the game, due to the face we were walking laps of the oval looking for kings army to have a few quiet words... but as he did not even purchase a gisborne membership this year and his centerlink payment didn't go in, he couldnt afford the 10 dollars to even get through the gate

So you were one of the 5 Kyneton supporters to attend the game.

Gee you must have looked hard - I stood next to the beer wagon all game. The $10 was paid but with the pus football Kyneton played it was not worth 10 cents.

Why would 6 players who played in a grand final in the RDFL last year leave to play for a joke of a club like Kyneton? 3 are Premiership players whom from all reports will want to stay at Lancefield with another big year expected. Romsey won't be far of the mark either.

And Kings the gap is fastly closing between standards, so gloat while you can my friend. How's the poker going?

G'day everyone, hope you're all enjoying this great drinking weather... I know I am!

Pre-season for the Dragons starts Monday 16 Nov at Ewing Park... and there's been some promising signings with more to come obviously. I'll post them in the next couple of days

Simon Weekley
Bendigo Bombers (via Sea Lake),
100+ goals in 2008, VCFL rep 2008, BFL Rising Star 2007

James Walsh
Golden Square
18 games in 2009, 12 goals, 12 Michelson Medal votes inc 3 BOG

Tom Summerhayes
Sea Lake
Played all 18 games in 2009, scored 32 goals including a bag of 6, in the best players 9 times.

Why would 6 players who played in a grand final in the RDFL last year leave to play for a joke of a club like Kyneton? 3 are Premiership players whom from all reports will want to stay at Lancefield with another big year expected. Romsey won't be far of the mark either.

And Kings the gap is fastly closing between standards, so gloat while you can my friend. How's the poker going?

Sorry Chuck - Lancefield are still 15 goals behind Square. Poker is great - to many nuffies like TWITA end up playing at my table. They force me to take their money. I would be surprised if those 6 players join Kyneton.

Sorry Chuck - Lancefield are still 15 goals behind Square. Poker is great - to many nuffies like TWITA end up playing at my table. They force me to take their money. I would be surprised if those 6 players join Kyneton.

Strassman.jpg

Obviously TWITA you have to much time on your hands to come up with some rubbish like that.

And Chuck have you actually watched a game of RDFL or BenFL because RDFL is still a very average standard of footy and in no way will 6 players or for that matter the whole comp of RDFL help Kyneton win a flag.

Obviously TWITA you have to much time on your hands to come up with some rubbish like that.

And Chuck have you actually watched a game of RDFL or BenFL because RDFL is still a very average standard of footy and in no way will 6 players or for that matter the whole comp of RDFL help Kyneton win a flag.

Could say quite comfortably that the top few rdfl sides would easily beat ur mob nxt season, gisborne losing up to twelve senior players from this years list, still no announcement on the coaching job and a lot of very unhappy campers down at gardiner reserve!
Dont jump on here sayn the rdfl is an ordinary standard when gisborne are in more trouble than you care to imagine, finacially your club is almost on its last legs due to huge ammounts of money spent on players over the past five years.
You get no more than fifty people at your home games and your the most arrogant bunch of poo dart players that you could come across.
Lets wait and see were you finish up on the ladder nxt year because i dont think you will even play finals.
Ps how are the internet dating sites working for you rocket ?
Or is this brit vermin under one of his many usernames?

Nice try TWITA but once again you have failed. Chuck is run now run by someone else - maybe 6 months ago you may have been onto something!! Now your guess work with Chuck is wrong do you want to have a go at something related to the BenFL?? How about your spoon tip?

How wrong you are princess.
Want to watch average go watch a gisborne home game, you can take your pick were u want to park as nobody goes to watch you, you committee is run by the same old stale farts who are way behind the times, the captain of your club made himself look stupid by openly stating that he alone could raise $40k.
You have moronic supporters like bearsboy who is an embarrassment to himself and to his club.
You dont pay your two's players when your suppose to, you all walk around with a halo of arrogance abive your heads.
You are broke after spending big for a long time and have lost the support of the local community.
If one was to walk in off the street and ask to play they would be given the cold shoulder by the many stuck up arrogant tossers who get around the place.
Perhaps if you would like advice on how to get the community behind you and eventually build a huge supporter base, you should head up the rd and ask macedon how they are running a very successfull ship , infact go ask any side from the rdfl how they do it because they are all miles ahead of your tired old run down club.
Nice try chuck trying to pass off that you arent kings army, as twita said you log on log off to back up your own points, instead of riding the coat tails of anyone who is successfull how about you get off your fat four eyed backside and help out down at a ship that is sinking and sinking fast(gisborne f.c)
perhaps when your not smoking bearsboys bat in the time keepers box or when your not balls deep in serge you could help a side instead of getting on here being a complete knob.
If anyone would like to catch up with kings army/chuck liddell just take a walk around the gardiner reserve and when you see a overwight man with glasses food all down the front of his newly purchased xxxxxxxxl target jacket, and standing by himself then you no you have your man right there.

How wrong you are princess.
Want to watch average go watch a gisborne home game, you can take your pick were u want to park as nobody goes to watch you, you committee is run by the same old stale farts who are way behind the times, the captain of your club made himself look stupid by openly stating that he alone could raise $40k.
You have moronic supporters like bearsboy who is an embarrassment to himself and to his club.
You dont pay your two's players when your suppose to, you all walk around with a halo of arrogance abive your heads.
You are broke after spending big for a long time and have lost the support of the local community.
If one was to walk in off the street and ask to play they would be given the cold shoulder by the many stuck up arrogant tossers who get around the place.
Perhaps if you would like advice on how to get the community behind you and eventually build a huge supporter base, you should head up the rd and ask macedon how they are running a very successfull ship , infact go ask any side from the rdfl how they do it because they are all miles ahead of your tired old run down club.
Nice try chuck trying to pass off that you arent kings army, as twita said you log on log off to back up your own points, instead of riding the coat tails of anyone who is successfull how about you get off your fat four eyed backside and help out down at a ship that is sinking and sinking fast(gisborne f.c)
perhaps when your not smoking bearsboys bat in the time keepers box or when your not balls deep in serge you could help a side instead of getting on here being a complete knob.
If anyone would like to catch up with kings army/chuck liddell just take a walk around the gardiner reserve and when you see a overwight man with glasses food all down the front of his newly purchased xxxxxxxxl target jacket, and standing by himself then you no you have your man right there.

Some of your early points were valid - but your 6 months to late on the chuck/ka rant. I passed chuck up a long time ago and chuck is in the hands of an RDFL person. Not that I really give a rats. And if you want to catch up with me come to an Abers home game in 2010.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu:kynton recruits cooper, condos and trajkovski all listed in 2days Addy --- signed on from edfl
no word yet on Aaron ramsay/pascu/harrison.
maybe ox and committee will get that 2nd group of 3 if finances allow

might not make the 5 the tiges, but could be a lot better than in 08 & 09

thoughts ??

And none of these players are joining Kyneton.

come down to training tommorrow night and i gurantee you at least 3 of them will be training.....

On second thoughts you better not casue if anyone seen you, you prob wouldnt leave the ground in anythnig but an ambo

I can confirm to you right now that 4 of those players have signed because the RDFL is to easy for them, they want to improve there footy and not just dominate in a second rate league

B.Richmond dominate?? you are kidding yourself! if the rdfl wasnt any good for him its probably because its too rough for a little boy like him. he tried BFL last year if you did your homework right and you will find it all got a bit much for him. rdfl under 10s is where he might be better suited!

I can confirm to you right now that 4 of those players have signed because the RDFL is to easy for them, they want to improve there footy and not just dominate in a second rate league

you absolute pole polisher, apart from golden square , eaglehawk and south bendigo you wouldnt exactly call the bendigo league a powerhouse.

go and watch any of the top eight sides in the rdfl play and then give your opinion because if you had one bit of common sense about you or knew anything about football at all you would see that the gap is closing and closing fast.

Simon Weekley
Bendigo Bombers (via Sea Lake),
100+ goals in 2008, VCFL rep 2008, BFL Rising Star 2007

James Walsh
Golden Square
18 games in 2009, 12 goals, 12 Michelson Medal votes inc 3 BOG

Tom Summerhayes
Sea Lake
Played all 18 games in 2009, scored 32 goals including a bag of 6, in the best players 9 times.
Thanks for this news Doc - hopefully there can be a few more recruits to follow.

Will the Dragons will retain Lee Coughlan?

Are there any expected losses from last year?

come down to training tommorrow night and i gurantee you at least 3 of them will be training.....

On second thoughts you better not casue if anyone seen you, you prob wouldnt leave the ground in anythnig but an ambo[/quote
ha ha ha ha ha
you absolute w***er !
whilst it seems that kyneton are finally pulling their fingers out of their poopa,s and being a little pro active in terms of recruiting, it isnt the solution your after.
players will go anywhere for the right money and i would lay money on it that all the players that kyneton are throwing money at wont be there more than one year.
havnt you been booted before for your big tough words on the computer ??

how have kyneton suddenly had a huge influx of money ?
have you been handing out your hard earned money you earn from giving guys wristies in the public toilets in harcourt ?

On second thoughts you better not casue if anyone seen you, you prob wouldnt leave the ground in anythnig but an ambo

Leave in an Ambo? You going get one of the sniper Piconice brothers to hit me from behind? Kyneton as bad as their football have also the tag of being cowards. That is why you tip toe into Gisborne each year.

And lets be honest - with the town stench from rotting meat from your abattior who in their right mind would go anywhere near that filith part of the world.

On second thoughts you better not casue if anyone seen you, you prob wouldnt leave the ground in anythnig but an ambo[/quote
ha ha ha ha ha
you absolute w***er !
whilst it seems that kyneton are finally pulling their fingers out of their poopa,s and being a little pro active in terms of recruiting, it isnt the solution your after.
players will go anywhere for the right money and i would lay money on it that all the players that kyneton are throwing money at wont be there more than one year.
havnt you been booted before for your big tough words on the computer ??

how have kyneton suddenly had a huge influx of money ?
have you been handing out your hard earned money you earn from giving guys wristies in the public toilets in harcourt ?

Mate you are a deadset **** head! I want you down at training tomorow night so i can smash ya fat face in then you will see how tough we really are, if you havnt had a look on sportsbet we are equal favorites for the flag ya ****in ******!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back