What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe all the more reason for either Francis or Collins to get the job. From what i saw at the final versus Eaglehawk Daryl looked to Murray a lot for feedback and ideas. Both would be up to speed with Daryls game plan.
Murray coached a senior flag out at Mo
unts and was one of the most inspirational speakers i've heard. Also has a very good football brain and was a very good player. Won a BnF with the Borough years ago too. The only thing being if he has slipped out of the loop in regards to recruiting. Time will tell.
what year did he couch a 1s flag:confused:

Heard last night that ex-Eaglehawk player, assistant coach to wilson. Collins is coaching flat.

a great appointment if you ask me was the mid coach last year, very switched on coach.

not sure about assistants or 2' or 3rds coach

Heard last night that ex-Eaglehawk player, assistant coach to wilson. Collins is coaching flat.

a great appointment if you ask me was the mid coach last year, very switched on coach.

not sure about assistants or 2' or 3rds coach

I heard the same thing. Is this a good move?

I'm worried, it sounds like Flat think their list is good enough to win a flag. I doubt that Collins will be able to recruit, he seems a good coach but his recruiting ability is questionable.

Francis will have to get teh scooby's, securing a good 3s coach is now vital.

I heard the same thing. Is this a good move?

I'm worried, it sounds like Flat think their list is good enough to win a flag. I doubt that Collins will be able to recruit, he seems a good coach but his recruiting ability is questionable.

Francis will have to get teh scooby's, securing a good 3s coach is now vital.

i dont see it as a bad move as a coach you only need a few links (charlton and a few others) then use the player contacts many of which play out of bendigo but go to uni here....

many senior players have played at higher leagues and a couple of teams pretty easy for them to say 1 or 2 names to chase after each and there you have a few names.

they arnt stupid they know they need a few players to top up there list

look at square they are looking to top up even tho they won the flag... should be an intereasting couple of weeks/months at flat

I don't think this has already been mentioned in a previous post.

Apparently the coach of Golden Square, Mark ADAMSON, is pulling the pin after winning the grand final just a couple of weeks ago. He is citing family reasons.

I don't think this has already been mentioned in a previous post.

Apparently the coach of Golden Square, Mark ADAMSON, is pulling the pin after winning the grand final just a couple of weeks ago. He is citing family reasons.

No apparantly about it!

News boke on radio this morning, and CVF has more about it with the GSquare president...wont be a problem for the Dogs though...with their list I reckon there would be blokes knocking down the door for that job!

Word around the traps is Saadi Ghazi (Williamstown VFL cult figure and "legend") is up for the Gisborne senior coaching role.... amongst others.

Anyone confirm?

Great Player - terrible Coach
I was Involved at Epping years ago, and the commitee sacked him, as all the players hated him.
Another ordinary year for Gisborne if he is appointed.
:thumbsdown:

If anyone is planning on travelling to the UK, the West London Wildcats need you!
We are the largest and most successful club in London, and quite probably outside of Australia. We field three teams across three divisions, catering for a range of abilities. In recent times we have been incredibly successful. In the premiership division we have won the last 6 flags in a row, and in the conference, we have won 9 out of the last 10!
Becoming a Wildcat offers many benefits including discounted travel, cheap drinks etc through our many sponsors. Plus it gives you the opportunity to meet like-minded people from all across the globe and have a kick of the footy!
wildcatsfc.co.uk
or e-mail
wildcatsrecruiting@yahoo.com

Square sign sign Peel Thunder pair...

REIGNING Bendigo Football League premier Golden Square has wasted no time bolstering its list ahead of the 2010 season following the signing of Peel Thunder pair Simon Rosa and Luke Hammond.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au...all-australian-rules/stars-align/1645536.aspx

Most people know about Rosa (who is far more decorated then I thought) but perhaps not Hammond. Says he is a versatile player, who can play midfield as well as half back and forward.

Great news for Square.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word on the town is that the strathfieldsaye senior team is back into trainig and apparently have some new faces floating around, can anyone confirm these people, apparently one is from wangarratta and played in the ovens and murry?

Any news on Kyneton football club?

Just enquiring about Kyneton FC
Who is coaching them next season
Will they be good next season
Have they picked up any WRFL players next year

Cheers

Stay away !
Unless you enjoy celebrating huge losses then go there
dump of a town, even worse football club basically the place has nothing going for it.

Any truth to the rumors that the following blokes are leaving Kangaroo Flat?

J.West, T.Downy, A.Gladman, J.Curtin, S.Geary, R.McNish & C.Matheson

I hear that Flat will be under pressure to keep their stars. The player’s like the new coach but I believe some have had big offers from contry clubs.

Any truth to the rumors that the following blokes are leaving Kangaroo Flat?

J.West, T.Downy, A.Gladman, J.Curtin, S.Geary, R.McNish & C.Matheson

I hear that Flat will be under pressure to keep their stars. The player’s like the new coach but I believe some have had big offers from contry clubs.

i have heard every person that was name in the top 10 in the league medal count and also the 21 or so players name in the addy team of the year are getting chased by country clubs as well ( cos that what clubs do!recruit)

iim not sure u know but recruiting is going after the best players available and names and cash will be thrown im sure the boys have been spoken to but it only takes one person to say a player has been thrown cash at and now they are going to leave i'd be surprised if all of them left.

big offers dont always get the players!!!

the silly season is on i guess

not sure they are all stars west and downie would be a big loss not sure bout the other they could cover the other blokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back