What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you may have it wrong - Wassa is a skinny little junky that lives his life rotating through rehab, jail and a mental institution. He only gets access to communal computer in rehab - if he is good. That is why he goes missing so often.
His hatred of the world stems from a terrible childhood and his only realease for his pain is to abuse people on this site. You should pity Wassa not abuse him. It took me a while to learn this.

aaahhhh i see! thanks for the insite KA...:thumbsu: i must of confused him with his mum

Thanks Cavemeister

The Tibbinator will keep the left ear to the ground and delve further into this rumor.

This whole Damien Brown thing is interesting, The Tibbinator believes that he is only using Eaglehawk's facilities, but has no intentions of playing there. Aparently it is between Mounts and Keilor (east?). Maybe you could shed some more light on this Cavemeister? Is it possible flat can retain him???

The Tibbinator awaits your response
Tibbinator - is it the Bendigo Bank that has come down hard on its employees who frequent big footy. keep up the good working tibbsy, enjoying your posts. goat out

your nearly there bb, close but no cigar. I am a good mate of his however, your on the right track. He did play a few games in the ones at kyneton though so he must have got a kick at some stage. I'll see him through the week he'll pis* himself about this!! If he cops the hidng for the stuff i've been saying he's the unluckiest man in the world!
As for MY opinions about gisborne, i can cop the Barham and Curcio ones, but i don't think i've ever said anything about Messoudi. In fact, i rate him, up there with Fitzy and Lukey Saunders as the bulldogs best.

JJF you have been exposed - no need to start back peddling now. There are holes all through your reply. Firstly JP has no mates - let alone good ones. You are defending JP's football ability - no one except for Ploughman would be dumb enough to do that. For the 1st time you have said something positive about a Gissy player - your getting rattled now.

Might be a good idea to swap from Jumping Jack Flash to Jumping Jack Turtle. Time to pull you head in!

JJF you have been exposed - no need to start back peddling now. There are holes all through your reply. Firstly JP has no mates - let alone good ones. You are defending JP's football ability - no one except for Ploughman would be dumb enough to do that. For the 1st time you have said something positive about a Gissy player - your getting rattled now.

Might be a good idea to swap from Jumping Jack Flash to Jumping Jack Turtle. Time to pull you head in!

exposed hey, if that's who you think i am, then good luck to you. Not for the first time, and no doubt not for the last, you are completely and utterly wrong. wrong in the fact that i am not who you think i am, wrong in the fact that you can't spell my GOOD mates surname, and wrong in the fact that for the first time i have said something positive about a gisborne player. If you check back, there aren't a great deal of individuals at gisborne i have said negative things about. Just the ones i don't rate.

exposed hey, if that's who you think i am, then good luck to you. Not for the first time, and no doubt not for the last, you are completely and utterly wrong. wrong in the fact that i am not who you think i am, wrong in the fact that you can't spell my surname, and wrong in the fact that for the first time i have said something positive about a gisborne player. If you check back, there aren't a great deal of individuals at gisborne i have said negative things about. Just the ones i don't rate.

Only the real J Plodmann would worry about how his name was spelt!

Hey Bearsboy can you confirm that the $1,000 is still on for the winner of the Gissy V Sunbury game. Shane Davis may be the man to speak to.

Just here to ask an opinion from the members of this thread of CFU, CourageUnderFire. He posts on the RDFL and comes across as a complete w*nker who knows nothing, would i be right in thinking that this is a correct assessment of him or does he take this thread a bit more seriously.

Just here to ask an opinion from the members of this thread of CFU, CourageUnderFire. He posts on the RDFL and comes across as a complete w*nker who knows nothing, would i be right in thinking that this is a correct assessment of him or does he take this thread a bit more seriously.
I think you'll find he's from Kyneton so that should explain a few thing's .

HaHa this is the funniest thing ever to grace the pages of big footy,you continually s hi t can Gisborne fc and all of it's player's , forever telling us how s h it and soft Barham and his mates are and then we find out that jumpingjackflash is Jarrod Ploughman one of the biggest w a nk e r's this world has ever seen ( all of Kyneton fc will agree ) you didnt get a kick playing 2's at Kyneton . I know a few of the Gisborne boy's read big footy and a couple have asked me who JJF is . Maybe you can save me the hassle of telling them and come and introduce your self at the Gisborne v Kyneton game this year . I'm sure Barham , Curcio and Messoudi would love to catch up for a chat after some of the things youve posted about them.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Everyone can bag Gisborne but the Premiership list is doing the talking, I could start bagging them but how can I when we haven't beaten then in about 4 years......

exposed hey, if that's who you think i am, then good luck to you. Not for the first time, and no doubt not for the last, you are completely and utterly wrong. wrong in the fact that i am not who you think i am, wrong in the fact that you can't spell my GOOD mates surname, and wrong in the fact that for the first time i have said something positive about a gisborne player. If you check back, there aren't a great deal of individuals at gisborne i have said negative things about. Just the ones i don't rate .
Jarrod old mate, a little late to be changing your tune now , i estimate about 80% of your post's relate to your hatred for Gisborne and that's ok . I just think it's p i ss weak of you to continually hammer individual player's whilst hiding at home or work (especially with a playing resume as ordinary as your's). As for your above comment's, thats just rubbish, i went through some of your previous posts and there arent many player's you havent attacked at some stage. I can tell you that before training tonight there was a little bit of talk about this , luckily most of the blokes had never heard of you and the ones that did, didnt rate you anyway ( as a player or person). My guess is the player bagging from you will ease up a little or may even stop completely now that we all know who you are !!!!

Hey Bearsboy can you confirm that the $1,000 is still on for the winner of the Gissy V Sunbury game. Shane Davis may be the man to speak to.
Negative K.A no money involved old mate . Looking forward to the game though always a ripper match between the old rivals, practice match or not . Everyone know's the hate that Sunbury coach Mark Power has for Gisborne ( i personally think he wishes he was born in Gissy ). Also get to see former Gisborne 2's team manager Paul (shrek) Turner in action coaching against his old side .
I think Eaglehawk play Sunbury in a praccy as well .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarrod old mate, a little late to be changing your tune now , i estimate about 80% of your post's relate to your hatred for Gisborne and that's ok . I just think it's p i ss weak of you to continually hammer individual player's whilst hiding at home or work (especially with a playing resume as ordinary as your's). As for your above comment's, thats just rubbish, i went through some of your previous posts and there arent many player's you havent attacked at some stage. I can tell you that before training tonight there was a little bit of talk about this , luckily most of the blokes had never heard of you and the ones that did, didnt rate you anyway ( as a player or person). My guess is the player bagging from you will ease up a little or may even stop completely now that we all know who you are !!!!

your right, 80% of my posts might have been hatred for Gisborne, but find someone with any association, previous/current or otherwise with kyneton, who like them.
second, i'd love to see you dig up some of the names of individuals that i've stated opinions about. you seem to think there are alot of them, well, give me a list along with some quotes to boot.

your right, 80% of my posts might have been hatred for Gisborne, but find someone with any association, previous/current or otherwise with kyneton, who like them.
second, i'd love to see you dig up some of the names of individuals that i've stated opinions about. you seem to think there are alot of them, well, give me a list along with some quotes to boot.
Firstly, your obviously Jarrod Plowman . Secondly , it will take me to long to bring up all the posts with all the quote's but i will throw up some name's that you have S hit canned - Marcus and Jordy Barham , Sharp,Hamilton,Moss,Fitzgerald,Elliot,Curcio,Duff-Tyler and you even got into one of your own - Harry Elsum, these are off the top of my head i'm sure there's more . I reckon we could probably leave this hear JJF it's getting a bit boring what do you think ? I just wanted you to know how weak it is potting bloke's from your computer.

Chubs Chubs Chubs....

Have you every potted anyone? i'm pretty sure you would have never potted a female!!

Who cares if someone puts sh1t on a gissy rat..... everyone is allowed a say on here.... The rooers have copped a hiding and do you see anyone having a cry about it??

Can't believe you bunch of girls have a mothers club meeting before training and talk about who's name got mentioned on big footy!! ha ha... oh no mummy mummy...

Negative K.A no money involved old mate . Looking forward to the game though always a ripper match between the old rivals, practice match or not . Everyone know's the hate that Sunbury coach Mark Power has for Gisborne ( i personally think he wishes he was born in Gissy ). Also get to see former Gisborne 2's team manager Paul (shrek) Turner in action coaching against his old side .
I think Eaglehawk play Sunbury in a praccy as well .

Sunbury will be disappointed - a few of the Gissy boys were all for it after a few beers.

Have you the date and venue of the game?

Firstly, your obviously Jarrod Plowman . Secondly , it will take me to long to bring up all the posts with all the quote's but i will throw up some name's that you have S hit canned - Marcus and Jordy Barham , Sharp,Hamilton,Moss,Fitzgerald,Elliot,Curcio,Duff-Tyler and you even got into one of your own - Harry Elsum, these are off the top of my head i'm sure there's more . I reckon we could probably leave this hear JJF it's getting a bit boring what do you think ? I just wanted you to know how weak it is potting bloke's from your computer.

HA, meetings before training to talk about big footy, the biggest s hit spinning website of all time.
i'd love to know what i've said about Fitzy, that's an interesting one.
and, for the last time, if you think you are convinced you know who i am, good luck to you.
enough of this anyway, the kyneton gisborne thing could have thread of it's own, your actually right for once it is a bit boring.

YOU wont get a comment re radio programs from the Addy boys, BPBattler.
Goaty and the crew say they cant pick up the frequency down at Queen Street.
Must be in a bunker or a lead-lined building or sumthink.
I get the impression the wed. night show is meant to be pretty light hearted. Altho one club prezzy wants to have talks about too much unresearched stuff getting a mention.

YOU wont get a comment re radio programs from the Addy boys, BPBattler.
Goaty and the crew say they cant pick up the frequency down at Queen Street.
Must be in a bunker or a lead-lined building or sumthink.
I get the impression the wed. night show is meant to be pretty light hearted. Altho one club prezzy wants to have talks about too much unresearched stuff getting a mention.
jock strap, feel free to come up to the offices any time you like. we will get a radio in here and put it on to your frequency and see how we go being able to hear it. you know where we are, so as the say on the price is right, come on down. goat out from his queen street premises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back