What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone go to the radio station meeting on wednesdy night
herd it was packed with a few blokes waving papers quoting figures and $$$$$$ amounts
i was told cuppla people were told to sit down as the chairman tried to keep contrl

happy friday boys. here are my reply's to all those barbs and questions fired at me in the last 24-48hours:

to bearsgirl: no i no longer play at kyneton, however have many close links to the place. you can take the boy out of kyneton, but you can't take the kyneton out of the boy.

to bearsgirl again: your prediciton of 7th for kyneton in my opinion is incorrect. this years kyneton is nothing like last years kyneton, so don't worry about who they beat, who they lost to, by how much from last year. This year, pencil in 2 wins against the following teams: North City, Zantuck Flat, Castlemaine, Maryborough and Grandpa's Army (Eaglehawk). Pencil in 1 win against Sandhurst (at the showgrounds) and that should see them in the finals. Thats a successful season, even if they get bundled out in the elimination if that's where 12 wins see's them finish.

to bearsgirl again: Cameron Tate is a strong CHF from down Geelong way, is appartenly extremely fit and well built (i'm yet to see him in person myself) but reports from a few of the boys is that throw him up forward along with Evey (so long as he steers clear of cheap shots from behind) and Reaper and backlines could be in for a tough time this year.

to norfolk&clew or whatever your name is: go away.

to Wazza: i can only hope your prediction of the Zantucks sitting a few of those southerners on their a.ss happens sooner rather than later. My season will be made when you blokes beat Gissy by 3 goals both times this season.

happy friday boys. here are my reply's to all those barbs and questions fired at me in the last 24-48hours:

to bearsgirl: no i no longer play at kyneton, however have many close links to the place. you can take the boy out of kyneton, but you can't take the kyneton out of the boy.

to bearsgirl again: your prediciton of 7th for kyneton in my opinion is incorrect. this years kyneton is nothing like last years kyneton, so don't worry about who they beat, who they lost to, by how much from last year. This year, pencil in 2 wins against the following teams: North City, Zantuck Flat, Castlemaine, Maryborough and Grandpa's Army (Eaglehawk). Pencil in 1 win against Sandhurst (at the showgrounds) and that should see them in the finals. Thats a successful season, even if they get bundled out in the elimination if that's where 12 wins see's them finish.

to bearsgirl again: Cameron Tate is a strong CHF from down Geelong way, is appartenly extremely fit and well built (i'm yet to see him in person myself) but reports from a few of the boys is that throw him up forward along with Evey (so long as he steers clear of cheap shots from behind) and Reaper and backlines could be in for a tough time this year.

to Wazza: i can only hope your prediction of the Zantucks sitting a few of those southerners on their a.ss happens sooner rather than later. My season will be made when you blokes beat Gissy by 3 goals both times this season.

JJF for a SHC boy your maths is terrible 2+2+2+2+2+1 = 12?? Anyway have booked mark this and will have a look at seasons end - lets hope the 12 wins is achieved!

But you are a funny boy - "bearsgirl" must have kept you up half the night. The hits just keep on coming with your play on words. Let me have a go - Jumping Jack Cat, Pumping Jacks Back, Jumping Jack ***. How did I go??

Tate maybe be needed in the goal square with the way Eve bleeds like a pig. More time getting stiched up than playing FF. Which is also strange as most SHC boys are tougher than that??

JJF for a SHC boy your maths is terrible 2+2+2+2+2+1 = 12?? Anyway have booked mark this and will have a look at seasons end - lets hope the 12 wins is achieved!

But you are a funny boy - "bearsgirl" must have kept you up half the night. The hits just keep on coming with your play on words. Let me have a go - Jumping Jack Cat, Pumping Jacks Back, Jumping Jack ***. How did I go??

Tate maybe be needed in the goal square with the way Eve bleeds like a pig. More time getting stiched up than playing FF. Which is also strange as most SHC boys are tougher than that??

yeah i realised after i sent that post that my maths was out. must go back to when fat Garry Daly confiscated my calculator in year 10 maths.

i can't believe how quick you were to jump to the bears defence. you gisborne ferals hey, always right up one another aren't you now.
If you get out of the house to watch the tigers vs the dogs this year, you will notice that the scar from evey's attack is at the back of his ear. that's usually where scars are when you get king hit from behind. at least when your blokes get there jaws broken it fair and square. by the way, is that bloke going to be "injured" both times the kyneton game comes around this year??

as for my new nicknames, they sound very gisborne like - pumping each others back, *** etc etc - sound like they would be familiar pastimes of yours.

yeah i realised after i sent that post that my maths was out. must go back to when fat Garry Daly confiscated my calculator in year 10 maths.

i can't believe how quick you were to jump to the bears defence. you gisborne ferals hey, always right up one another aren't you now.
If you get out of the house to watch the tigers vs the dogs this year, you will notice that the scar from evey's attack is at the back of his ear. that's usually where scars are when you get king hit from behind. at least when your blokes get there jaws broken it fair and square. by the way, is that bloke going to be "injured" both times the kyneton game comes around this year??

as for my new nicknames, they sound very gisborne like - pumping each others back, *** etc etc - sound like they would be familiar pastimes of yours.

Thats ok - you don't need a brain to work at the abattoir.

Now it is "the bear"? What happened to bearsgirl? Did the penny final drop you look like a nuffy?

Obvisouly Eve did not take our song about Tip Toeing into Gisborne very seriously. Might be time for someone to get a helmet!

A couple of gay joke JJF. Very clever - once again your material is 1st class. Do you do your own material or are you getting help?

The Tibbinator hears things:

Aparently a well known bendigo based organisation is coming down hard on it's net users, and in particular has got wind of BF's usage!

Could this spell the end of the Bendigo League Thred as we know it?

The Tibbinator knows things.....

When did i say i was deeply involved chubby?

I said i was a supporter that gets to a few games..... you're are deepy involved in a kfc megga feast bucket as we speak no doubt you fat fcuk!

"you are lead to believe there could be more" who is "leading" you chubs? what are you the fcuking don of the bfl..... go od on saturated fats!

I have been reading these threads for months now and its good to hear about footy gossip to see whats happening around the traps, i didnt want to sign up but when losers like you WARREN get on hear and carry on like a fcuk wit i couldnt help myself.

you havent stop going on about how fat people are..... you must be so over weight and just insucure about it that you have to blame other people for your eating habits, its people like you that McDonalds had to change there menu to a healthier one......... i bet you were one of those fat kids when you were at school and all the kids threw food at you for fun....

so wipe the brown stain of you chin and start talking a bit more about football rather than how many crude words you can fit in a thread

What do you mean he didn't play interleague, i think if you have a look at the sides a few years ago, you'll find S Milward running around. i don't think you have much idea about the BFL, why don't you piss of back to the riddell league.
how bout hold the cup with me in 07 or whatch me spit roast your sister or mum wile ill drink out of the cup!

Piss off and go plough a paddock man you know what i mean you were crap on the radio and you struggled to get a game in the twos your full of sh*t

Piss off and go plough a paddock man you know what i mean you were crap on the radio and you struggled to get a game in the twos your full of sh*t
HaHa this is the funniest thing ever to grace the pages of big footy,you continually s hi t can Gisborne fc and all of it's player's , forever telling us how s h it and soft Barham and his mates are and then we find out that jumpingjackflash is Jarrod Ploughman one of the biggest w a nk e r's this world has ever seen ( all of Kyneton fc will agree ) you didnt get a kick playing 2's at Kyneton . I know a few of the Gisborne boy's read big footy and a couple have asked me who JJF is . Maybe you can save me the hassle of telling them and come and introduce your self at the Gisborne v Kyneton game this year . I'm sure Barham , Curcio and Messoudi would love to catch up for a chat after some of the things youve posted about them.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

The Tibbinator would like to know the movements of former Golden Square lad Rowan Warfe. The Tibbinator hears that there could well be a Fitzroy Reunion out at the Flat.....

cavebeast, can you comment on this?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tibbinator would like to know the movements of former Golden Square lad Rowan Warfe. The Tibbinator hears that there could well be a Fitzroy Reunion out at the Flat.....

cavebeast, can you comment on this?????

I sure can comment on this. He would be more than welcome at the Flat but I havent heard anything.

What do guys think about the interleague game scheduled against the Ballarat league on the first tuesday in june at the QEO underlights.

Doe's the league reaslise that clubs train on tuesday nights so do they expect them to forgo their training to watch the game and support their team representitives.

I sure can comment on this. He would be more than welcome at the Flat but I havent heard anything.

Thanks Cavemeister

The Tibbinator will keep the left ear to the ground and delve further into this rumor.

This whole Damien Brown thing is interesting, The Tibbinator believes that he is only using Eaglehawk's facilities, but has no intentions of playing there. Aparently it is between Mounts and Keilor (east?). Maybe you could shed some more light on this Cavemeister? Is it possible flat can retain him???

The Tibbinator awaits your response

if jjf is jarred p. bearsman n boy that would be plowman for the surname wouldnt it
i rekkon he did get a couple of runs in the ones during his time on the kyneton list
didnt he go o/s for a while last time i knew of JP he was living and working in the ess district leag region .... maybe keilor or keilor east or somewhere

and on the radio scene -- thats the meeting held this week not jjf's involvment with it --- the second part of the postponed ann general meeting will be held on april 11th financial report has to be tabled
cood be another packed house like this weeks

Thanks Cavemeister

The Tibbinator will keep the left ear to the ground and delve further into this rumor.

This whole Damien Brown thing is interesting, The Tibbinator believes that he is only using Eaglehawk's facilities, but has no intentions of playing there. Aparently it is between Mounts and Keilor (east?). Maybe you could shed some more light on this Cavemeister? Is it possible flat can retain him???

The Tibbinator awaits your response

Damien Brown would be awesome to have alongside the Zantucks at the Flat. There is still hope but I dont know where he will end up. Keilor are very keen as he played there and did really well before he came up to the Flat! I have no doubt that there are more offers than what you mentioned on the table for Browny but I really couldnt see him playing at Eaglehawk!

Thats ok - you don't need a brain to work at the abattoir.

Now it is "the bear"? What happened to bearsgirl? Did the penny final drop you look like a nuffy?

Obvisouly Eve did not take our song about Tip Toeing into Gisborne very seriously. Might be time for someone to get a helmet!

A couple of gay joke JJF. Very clever - once again your material is 1st class. Do you do your own material or are you getting help?

I cant believe that you continually bag blokes when you are a four eyed gimp with few friends. You sit in front of a computer all day you nerd, get a life, no one likes you!

hey fellas, been readin 4 a while now n thought it was bout time i got involved. 1st up, what does every1 think bout the fresh's "1 week at a time" program, wed nights. no offence to th blokes on there but do ne of em know anythin at all bout local footy? seems as if they jst make up half th **** they say. richard jones is not 2 bad, thats bout it tho!!

Pinnicle Health, think norfolk & clew is in melb, his new job must be easier then his first because he posts more then ever now.

Interesting post backpocketbattler, have not heard the one week at a time progarm, perhaps a few of the bigfooty elders could help me but do any of the fresh radio guys have a creditable playing career or a proven experince in the game?

In other news, Eaglehawk football clubs very own association keeper was spotted at the gym the other night. He must of went missing for a few weeks and imported some quality steroids because he is looking massive.

HaHa this is the funniest thing ever to grace the pages of big footy,you continually s hi t can Gisborne fc and all of it's player's , forever telling us how s h it and soft Barham and his mates are and then we find out that jumpingjackflash is Jarrod Ploughman one of the biggest w a nk e r's this world has ever seen ( all of Kyneton fc will agree ) you didnt get a kick playing 2's at Kyneton . I know a few of the Gisborne boy's read big footy and a couple have asked me who JJF is . Maybe you can save me the hassle of telling them and come and introduce your self at the Gisborne v Kyneton game this year . I'm sure Barham , Curcio and Messoudi would love to catch up for a chat after some of the things youve posted about them.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

your nearly there bb, close but no cigar. I am a good mate of his however, your on the right track. He did play a few games in the ones at kyneton though so he must have got a kick at some stage. I'll see him through the week he'll pis* himself about this!! If he cops the hidng for the stuff i've been saying he's the unluckiest man in the world!
As for MY opinions about gisborne, i can cop the Barham and Curcio ones, but i don't think i've ever said anything about Messoudi. In fact, i rate him, up there with Fitzy and Lukey Saunders as the bulldogs best.

I have been reading these threads for months now and its good to hear about footy gossip to see whats happening around the traps, i didnt want to sign up but when losers like you WARREN get on hear and carry on like a fcuk wit i couldnt help myself.

you havent stop going on about how fat people are..... you must be so over weight and just insucure about it that you have to blame other people for your eating habits, its people like you that McDonalds had to change there menu to a healthier one......... i bet you were one of those fat kids when you were at school and all the kids threw food at you for fun....

so wipe the brown stain of you chin and start talking a bit more about football rather than how many crude words you can fit in a thread

I think you may have it wrong - Wassa is a skinny little junky that lives his life rotating through rehab, jail and a mental institution. He only gets access to communal computer in rehab - if he is good. That is why he goes missing so often.
His hatred of the world stems from a terrible childhood and his only realease for his pain is to abuse people on this site. You should pity Wassa not abuse him. It took me a while to learn this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back