What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats happening with all these clearences from flat are they still all going or have they all changed there mind since a so called champ from the afl signed there i ask fellows why and at 3200 a game hell wanna win the flag by himself thats where youre pokie money goes peoples

so whats happening with all these clearences from flat are they still all going or have they all changed there mind since a so called champ from the afl signed there i ask fellows why and at 3200 a game hell wanna win the flag by himself thats where youre pokie money goes peoples

thank u

I hear Dangerous won't need to use his hands in their back this year as he will jumping on their
shoulders.
Jesalenko you beautyyyyyyyyy!

That is something I am looking forward to seeing, borrowing the Bendigo Bank buildings crane would be a must!

When is the first praccy match for square?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also has anyone got any news if the BFL is going to adopt any rule changes the AFL has bought in this year ? ie hands in the back

looks like a couple of good bdca semi-finals being played, pretty hard to tip a winner.
buccs v strathdale and square v eaglehawk. who do we like?

buccs in an upset with the ex kyneton connection lenny schmidt to do the damage with the new aggot, and unless Hetherington pulls out one of the all time great innings surely the borough will be to strong for the square.

now, back to footy. whats the latest on the water situation at HQ, are they going to get it up and running for this season or has all hope gone??

KA are you unemployed, or employed by big footy itself?? I've come in on a saturday to rack up some o/t while the bosses aren't here, and i've been flicking through some other leagues threads, and it seems all day every day you are just bagging blokes left right and centre. are you at war with the world. do you do any work during the week?? surely Sr Mary taught you a better work ethic than that??

nice one goat
gazzumped the trollers stating k robins about to head off to hopetoun or some such far flung outpost
but only a few lines in sat paper about robins and then onto the junior footy saga -- also wotz going to happen to the bendi bombers now the afl wants the senior clubs to have their own ressies running around
is it back to windy hill and goodby to the qeo experiment :confused: :confused:

nice one goat
gazzumped the trollers stating k robins about to head off to hopetoun or some such far flung outpost
but only a few lines in sat paper about robins and then onto the junior footy saga -- also wotz going to happen to the bendi bombers now the afl wants the senior clubs to have their own ressies running around

Junky doesn't think it will happen but it would be good to see consistent curtain raisers again.
Eaglehawk will keep themselves in the finals mix with word that Robbins and Millward will be on board and some good kids from the 18's coming through to give depth.

nice one goat
mail from the bendigo bombers is they don't think these changes will happen, basically, so that's where they are at.
as for robins, he said he was staying at eaglehawk, regardless of what is on transfer list. not much more else to write.

mail from the bendigo bombers is they don't think these changes will happen, basically, so that's where they are at.
as for robins, he said he was staying at eaglehawk, regardless of what is on transfer list. not much more else to write.
How are the new change room's going at the QEO goat ? I havent seen them since grand final day last year .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back