What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was no secret the addy reads big footy.

Well I guess all those bagging the Addy's sports coverage would have an argument if ya's didn't read it - but like just about every newspaper going around Big Footy is becomming the best (and easiest) way to report of rumour, innuendo or even get leads for sports stories :thumbsu:

I just cant wait for the Addy's big footy marquee at the QEO in September, when all those who've helped fill their pages with sports chat from the neighbouring leagues are assembled for a beer an a sausage sizzle to say thanks :D

Well TWITA we are are diffrent and its obvious that it works.In the Rdfl days we were seen in the same light weired arrogant and everyone hated us but we got off on it and it worked.
Kyneton is our new Sunbury our biggest rieval it dosent matter about positions on the ladder we love to hate each other and it is healthy in a way the games are played at an intence level.
Kangaroo flat well they havent done much since filo kicked 8 in the last half to beat us at Gisborne some years back a brillant display of football skills and ability.
Now all they are good for is a chain of fast food shops that runs down the calder towards Holy Grail country Gisborne.

TWITA your not a man that should be paying out on Gisborne.

yeah yas are different most sides in our league could walk into a lower comp like lvfl or hdfl an win 4 flags so get ya head out of ya ass an start realising that yas stole some glory from a league when it was at its weakest

yeah yas are different most sides in our league could walk into a lower comp like lvfl or hdfl an win 4 flags so get ya head out of ya ass an start realising that yas stole some glory from a league when it was at its weakest
You sound like a bitter Eaglehawk boy that's been repeatedly smashed by Gisborne .

Shut up Warren your a smack head !!!

I love to attend..... just to stab queenie in the face!

Hey Was - 2 weeks since your last post. That would mean you relapsed last week and was banned from using the computer. Good to see you have had a good week this week. Keep up the good work. And if I don't hear from you in another 2 weeks - don't stress as I know you in a safe enviroment with lots of padding.

Hey Was - 2 weeks since your last post. That would mean you relapsed last week and was banned from using the computer. Good to see you have had a good week this week. Keep up the good work. And if I don't hear from you in another 2 weeks - don't stress as I know you in a safe enviroment with lots of padding.

Fat Boy and Queenie....

you two are just too easy! So predicable...... i love toying with you two gisborne gutter rats.

in light of these West Coast Eagles rumours, which BFL clubs do you think would take the most illicit drugs? i have heard gisborne love the stuff, comments?

radio time for u agen 2day goat
tied up in the back of the old mans ute get him to roll the passengr side window down so u can hear
mite not hear from jock agen tho
gave him a nice old serve the other day but pretty nice to bloodhound

i cant believe how much of a W A N Ker you really are, gisborne didnt walk into a lower comp, why would any club do that.. gisborne are obviously killing it and you bendigo folks just cant handle that it isnt one of your beloved teams up there. pull your own head out of your ass..

i cant believe how much of a W A N Ker you really are, gisborne didnt walk into a lower comp, why would any club do that.. gisborne are obviously killing it and you bendigo folks just cant handle that it isnt one of your beloved teams up there. pull your own head out of your ass..

I think he was saying that the success Gissy had in the RDFL should not be celebrated as Melton, Darley, Melton South and Sunbury had left. If I am correct the weaker comp was the RDFL - and that South or GS etc could have walked into the RDFL and won flags as easy as Gisborne did. Is this correct Bombers?

The fact that South and GS can't beat them now is not a factor - more of a very touchy subject.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he was saying that the success Gissy had in the RDFL should not be celebrated as Melton, Darley, Melton South and Sunbury had left. If I am correct the weaker comp was the RDFL - and that South or GS etc could have walked into the RDFL and won flags as easy as Gisborne did. Is this correct Bombers?

The fact that South and GS can't beat them now is not a factor - more of a very touchy subject.

Pretty sure both South and Square beat Gisborne last year.

Did i say anything about that fcukwhit? KA said square and south can't beat gisborne, i merely pointed out that they both beat them last year.

its ok TH, dry those tears no need to get your knickers in a knot.
i know what you ment i was just pointing out they cant seem to do it where it matters!

everyone at this level plays for flags dont they???? not how many wins they accumulate through the season

its ok TH, dry those tears no need to get your knickers in a knot.
i know what you ment i was just pointing out they cant seem to do it where it matters!

everyone at this level plays for flags dont they???? not how many wins they accumulate through the season

You're right, gisborne are the best, this has been established 400 pages ago, they will win again this year! whatever.

Now fcuk off and let someone else have an opinion or say something without you spanks chiming in and saying "can't beat gisborne, gisborne will win the flag, gisborne are the best team ever" thanks for the input but for fcuk sake, fcuk off or come up with something else!

You're right, gisborne are the best, this has been established 400 pages ago, they will win again this year! whatever.

Now fcuk off and let someone else have an opinion or say something without you spanks chiming in and saying "can't beat gisborne, gisborne will win the flag, gisborne are the best team ever" thanks for the input but for fcuk sake, fcuk off or come up with something else!

Now that deserves a standing ovation!! Well said Truth, well said.

when did i say anything like that truth. i never said gisborne cant be beaten, i never said they would win the flag and i never said they were the best team ever i was just stating facts that in the last few years there has only been one side that has won when it has counted other than gisborne

i must of hit a real sore spot for you to get back on here carry on saying fcuk this and fcuk that maybe you should come up with something else other than showing how good you are at swearing.

stay wierd L O S E R!!!!

Maybe if South showed some of your fight Truth instead of being the bunch of insipid pea hearts they are (i think that's the way they are generally perceived in this league ) we might be able to talk about how they could be a challenge to Gisborne or Golden Square this year .

Truth , please find 1 post where any one from Gisborne has stated any of those highlighted comment's .

Where did you hear that Don?

Any players in particular? or just the club in general?

im not saying the club in general Truth, because im sure the lady who cooks up the feeds at thursday selection nights is clean, but i have heard roughly 22 get on it there. but im not saying there the only club, i have met a few north city boys in ballarat out on the town, i met them on adultfriendfinder.com and they looked like they were eating steak!

im not saying the club in general Truth, because im sure the lady who cooks up the feeds at thursday selection nights is clean, but i have heard roughly 22 get on it there. but im not saying there the only club, i have met a few north city boys in ballarat out on the town, i met them on adultfriendfinder.com and they looked like they were eating steak!

Roughly 22, thats a bit of a specific number dont you think? where do you bendigo folks hear this s hit from, rumours rumours rumours, its all a load of S hit, thats like reading other posts that believe gisborne pays big dollars for players. the fact is the the majority of boys down there are actually from gissy and not brought in on the big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back