What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eaglehawk v Sunbury practice match at Eaglehawk this weekend i think boy's . Apparently former Gisborne player (now Sunbury) Damien Houlihan dominated in a intra club match last week . Pretty hard to stop this bloke when he's at his best . Also with Luke Beattie and Pat Davis in the Sunbury forward line the Eaglehawk backline will have some work to do . Might even head up there myself for this one .

I wouldn't be telling people your movements if i was you..... you just slaged off a heap of big footy posters and the two posts later tell everyone on big footy where you are going to be? good move!

With these two statement's in the same post , I believe you have just pipped warren as the biggest ever fcuk wit on big footy .

I have to say boy's, tall poppy syndrome is alive and well in the bendigo league , as i've said a million times you wont find many post's from the Gisborne boy's spruiking how good we are (you'll find me backing up stuff with fact's) You'll mainly find post's from us defending our club and player's from moron's like wassa , jjf, bloodhound , TH, ablett ,don, twita and the like . This is supposed to be a forum for general footy chat , but as soon as me or anyone from Gisborne mentions anything about our club , these co ck head's jump down our throats .

i believe most people in the Bfl (opposition player's included) respect Gisborne for what they've done since they've been in this league. Unfortunetly there's a fair few people on big footy that don't !!

exactly

I wouldn't be telling people your movements if i was you..... you just slaged off a heap of big footy posters and the two posts later tell everyone on big footy where you are going to be? good move!
I have no problem telling people where i'm going to be wassa , yes i will be at this game and i will also be at every Gisborne game this year . I have no reason or anything to hide old mate . I thought i might even drop into the Windee on the way home for a couple of cold one's . (once i'm finished at KFC)

I have no problem telling people where i'm going to be wassa , yes i will be at this game and i will also be at every Gisborne game this year . I have no reason or anything to hide old mate . I thought i might even drop into the Windee on the way home for a couple of cold one's . (once i'm finished at KFC)

bears boy i have a venue that u can turn up at.huge r.d.f.l round 1 clash.
diggers vs kangas.april21
clarke oval sunbury.

Hello big boy just a question you seem to make out like you know wazza and know who he is.......do you know him or are you just guessing these things. Also when you say to people that they are a "no body" at their respective club, that would be insinuating that you are a "somebody" and whilst the position of waterboy is very important in terms of player hydration i dont think it takes any real "know how" and its not like its a vital cog in the wheel that is a football club is it? I mean a clubs on field and off field success isnt dependent on the performance of its waterboy is it? So when you look at it like that it seems that you yourself probably arnt as important to your club as you make out are you?? But im sure the players all appreciate your efforts on a saturday and are wrapped to get a refreshing drink. Well done champ Well done:thumbsu:

Was is a smack head - I don't need to know him to know he is in a world of hurt. People like cavemen are in the know at the club where Was knows f uck all. Go back to where he states no way will Zantuck play a game at the Flat.

Water boy - yeah I run the water for Gisborne, Sunbury, Taylors Lake and Mt Eliza. While Mongrel's on here do you have enough water boys at the Roos?

How are you looking for this year BH?

Is it true that the season will actually open with Kangaroo Flat vs Castlemaine on April 25? Can anyone confirm? Caveman?

caveman ..... brett cook has signed again with kyneton see the bfl transfers list if u want confirmation

I realise Brett Cook has signed with Kyneton. That is why I said surely it cant be Brett Cook. Can anyone name any ruckmen that were Rich/Fitz? I cant.

In regards to the Kangaroo Flat v Castlemaine game I will try and find out what is going on there but I havent heard anything officially. Would be great though! :thumbsu:

I realise Brett Cook has signed with Kyneton. That is why I said surely it cant be Brett Cook. Can anyone name any ruckmen that were Rich/Fitz? I cant.

In regards to the Kangaroo Flat v Castlemaine game I will try and find out what is going on there but I havent heard anything officially. Would be great though! :thumbsu:

caveman i wasnt refering to brett cook, flat are chasing to another ex fitz/rich ruckman anyway cook was ex fitz/st.kilda.

Warren , it won't be hard to find bearsboy at e/hawke game tommorow, he'll be the one who arrives in a taxi fitted with a ramp.

the truth is , if you did'nt spend 60 grand a year on getting an ex afl fat, drunken, gambler to the club as coach the club would be flagless not to mention the grand a week for james, houlahan and others on big cash, reaper, elliot , campbell etc..

unless you the bloke that physical pays the players each week well then you know no more than me!

Just thought i'd pop this one up again ablett , actually one of your better post's .

Also noticed you've struck up a little relationship with wassa , well done !!

well tell me whats wrong about it?[/quote]Firstly you make ridiculous statements about how much bloke's are being payed .

Then the next paragraph you say you have no more idea what bloke's are being paid than the next person does .

Pretty obvious i thought !

Maybe i'm not the brightest bloke around ablett , but can you please explain the taxi , ramp thing , i dont follow you there .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How strong will Sunbury be for this one KA ? Are you and the big Birdman playing ?

Looks like they will be weak. No birdman and not many of the new signings. Alger is going to play as word has got back to Power that they have a player that likes to do some sniping. Brown may snipe - but only once.

Looks like they will be weak. No birdman and not many of the new signings. Alger is going to play as word has got back to Power that they have a player that likes to do some sniping. Brown may snipe - but only once.
Still strong enough to beat Eaglehawk i reckon . Sound's like Serge is saving his gun's for the Sunbury V Gisborne game .

well tell me whats wrong about it?[/quote]Firstly you make ridiculous statements about how much bloke's are being payed .

Then the next paragraph you say you have no more idea what bloke's are being paid than the next person does .

Pretty obvious i thought !

Maybe i'm not the brightest bloke around ablett , but can you please explain the taxi , ramp thing , i dont follow you there .

what i meant was if you were deny the payment amounts as i mentioned then unless your the person who hands out the cash then my estimate payment knowledge is as good as yours.
and as for the taxi remark i didnt think it was that hard to work out, im sure someone will tip you off.

caveman, i wasnt told is name thats why i posted it to see if anyone else knew any more info.

brown isnt playing his foot is still not 100% and i doubt he'd be worried if he did.

Has Brown put in a clearance yet? Will he be cleared? Surely K/Flat would be fighting to keep him, as they did with Dahl? Brown is no sniper. When he played us last season, he was always straight at the ball, never played the man or took cheap shots.

Has Brown put in a clearance yet? Will he be cleared? Surely K/Flat would be fighting to keep him, as they did with Dahl? Brown is no sniper. When he played us last season, he was always straight at the ball, never played the man or took cheap shots.

You must have got him on a good day.

Absolute disgrace against GS last year for a senior coach, couldn't lead his finger up his date.
Will be a different story under Filo i think. Can play.

You must have got him on a good day.

Absolute disgrace against GS last year for a senior coach, couldn't lead his finger up his date.
Will be a different story under Filo i think. Can play.
Have to agree with you there Max , same type of performance against Gisborne . Nothing short of embarasing from the big fella , continual late hit's , mainly on the young fella's .

People do say the man can play , let's hope we see a more disciplined D.Brown this year .

what i meant was if you were deny the payment amounts as i mentioned then unless your the person who hands out the cash then my estimate payment knowledge is as good as yours.
and as for the taxi remark i didnt think it was that hard to work out, im sure someone will tip you off.

caveman, i wasnt told is name thats why i posted it to see if anyone else knew any more info.
Sorry ablett i didnt realise it was an attempt at humour, now i see . Absolute p i ss er, If you find taking the p i ss out of people in wheelchair's funny.:confused:

What do ya reckon that next time you Gisborne fellas are talking about Big Footy before training that you elect a spokesperson. Honestly, the crap that you blokes talk backing each other up is annoying. 'You Know' has at least shown he can think for himself and put a decent sentence together so he has my vote at this stage - but over to you.

What do ya reckon that next time you Gisborne fellas are talking about Big Footy before training that you elect a spokesperson. Honestly, the crap that you blokes talk backing each other up is annoying. 'You Know' has at least shown he can think for himself and put a decent sentence together so he has my vote at this stage - but over to you.
Another bitter Kyneton boy still scarred by some beating's from the boy's down the road .

brown isnt playing his foot is still not 100% and i doubt he'd be worried if he did.

Poor performance from Eaglehawk yesterday - to be beaten like that even though it is a praccy match would have some people up there worried. Sunbury had only a handful of senior players and still won by 100+ points. Also if Sunbury is making them look slow it could be a long year for Eaglehawk.

Filo at FF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back