What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought i would let you guys know that Kangaroo Flat had its first hitout for the season this weekend agst Kyabram at ky

Phill Lobb played and kicked 2 or so goals results r as followed..

Seniors:

K/Flat 6.11.47 to Kyabram 14.9.97

Reserves:

K/Flat 10.13.73 to Kyabram 3.6.24

K/Flat play Kerang at Kerang next week

has anyone got any other news from other Clubs??

is there a bloke there by the name Brendan Hare? Think played O & M, then Murray League and got into some strife?

hey guys from wat i've heard sandhurst have lost more then half there dide from last year, is there a kid called matt thornton playing with them?? how is he coming along with his footy??? I've heard he can play!!!

some big names at heidelberg j murphy- a franchina - t zantuck and a little blonde haired bloke brent harveys brother i believe played well . a real good footy side by the look of it , very high quality game

it's brent harveys cousin at heidelberg... harveys brother, shane plays at nth heidelberg

Can't you blokes let up and give Fisher a go? I would have thought he was embarassed and humiliated enough last year. I know Fish has learnt a lot from his experience at East Point. Unfortunately the merging choking dogs just backstab and in fight so how could this be a good club to coach?
You do not have any knowledge of football or the East Point FC. Get a life!:thumbsdown:

Care to give a little more info junky bish??
Brown back to Eaglehawk!

By admin on April 1st, 2008
Eaglehawk seems set to regain the services of Premiership star Damien Brown. Brown who was a key target in attack for the Borough in the drought breaking Premiership triumph booting 64 majors relocated to the Wagga area following the season. Brown who signed with Southern New South Wales club Temora in early February is employed in the mining industry and is believed to be keen to return to Bendigo mid year and is prepared to travel back to play when work permits up until that stage. Brown is yet to lodge a clearance back to the Eaglehawk Football Club.
Meanwhile Eaglehawk are set to be down on some key personnel for this weeks season opening blockbuster against arch rivals Gisbourne with Damien Lock who is yet to serve his suspension stemming from the 2007 HDFL Grand Final unavailable while Premiership Captain Ben Hynes and Star forward Matt Gretrix who is currently on his honeymoon also in doubt.

www.**********************

TUCKY .... Brendan Hehir (note spelling) is the bloke's name.
Been around a bit. Maybed 8 or 9 clubs the country footy writers at the Melb. metro dailies tell us.
But the bloke can play. Only 180 cm tall he booted 100 goals for North Albury one season in the O and M F.L.
Might be around the 34/35 age bracket now, but should get a few kicks for the Flat in season 08

yep hehir will be allright
how will matty brown go at the flat one of hehir's teammates:confused:
must be heaps of presure on a player when hes the bro. of one of the game's stars
m brown's bro. if big jonathan at the brissie lions

TUCKY .... Brendan Hehir (note spelling) is the bloke's name.
Been around a bit. Maybed 8 or 9 clubs the country footy writers at the Melb. metro dailies tell us.
But the bloke can play. Only 180 cm tall he booted 100 goals for North Albury one season in the O and M F.L.
Might be around the 34/35 age bracket now, but should get a few kicks for the Flat in season 08

I believe he played at sunbury - would of been bout 8 years back??? remember as an 18 yr old him chopin up the midfield, kind of slow motion but got it heaps without much fuss....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do not have any knowledge of football or the East Point FC. Get a life!:thumbsdown:

I beg to differ. Fish has told everyone about his experience at east point and his story is the same as the previous coaches who he talks with regularly. Maybe you are getting so shitty as you are one of the peckerheads fish talks about.:mad:

KA look out for some coloured in tats this year!!!!:D

In all seriousness can we give him a chance and let up on the previous error of his ways as these errors were also allowed by people at east point. He reckons most of the posts shitcanning him on this arena are from east point so let up!!!!!!

All you doubting thomas' just wait and see. Good times are ahead at burra. One thing that i will mention about the other night where we played Ballarat (take two) and got smashed. We had heaps of players out and gave all our kids ago. One thing that stood out was we were missing our coach. He can play in my opinion. There wouldn't be one team in the league that wouldn't love his services. Anyway time will tell. Also no one has put any cash offers about maryborough finishing last. Listen to THELEAK not THE WEAK who post on here

All you doubting thomas' just wait and see. Good times are ahead at burra. One thing that i will mention about the other night where we played Ballarat (take two) and got smashed. We had heaps of players out and gave all our kids ago. One thing that stood out was we were missing our coach. He can play in my opinion. There wouldn't be one team in the league that wouldn't love his services. Anyway time will tell. Also no one has put any cash offers about maryborough finishing last. Listen to THELEAK not THE WEAK who post on here

I'll have $20 on Maryborough finishing in the bottom 3 if ur keen on that Leak!

yep hehir will be allright
how will matty brown go at the flat one of hehir's teammates:confused:
must be heaps of presure on a player when hes the bro. of one of the game's stars
m brown's bro. if big jonathan at the brissie lions

Heads up. Hehir, way past it, was handy years ago. Still an A grade spanker though.

Classic Vic country Mercenary, playing for a different club each year. For $500 a game he will hide in forward pocket, may kick a couple of cheap goals and, afterwards he will tell how f*ckin great he played and how good of mates he and Doug Hawkins are.

Highest played payer per kick in Vic is his motto.

K/Flat football club played its second last P/Game this weekend agst Kerang the final scores in all grades...

Seniors:

K/Flat 12.15.87
Kerang 10.5.65 ish... Great win by the roo boys

Ressies:

K/Flat (85)
Krang (53)

Thirds

K/Flat (108)
Krang (24)

Promising display from the roos..

interesting to hear though flatrat that kerang had 7 out. including 3 of their onballers and their chb and fb. and also you have bumped kerangs score down by 6 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back